ADVERTISEMENT

Book: Phil Mickelson bet over $1 billion in 5 years on sports , tried to bet on Ryder Cup

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001

Dang. That's some serious gambling problem.

Walters writes that from 2010 to 2014, Mickelson made 858 bets of $220,000 and 1,115 bets of $110,000. He estimates Mickelson endured losses of approximately $100 million while betting more than $1 billion over the past three decades.

Dang. That's some serious gambling problem.

Walters writes that from 2010 to 2014, Mickelson made 858 bets of $220,000 and 1,115 bets of $110,000. He estimates Mickelson endured losses of approximately $100 million while betting more than $1 billion over the past three decades.

We now know why he suffers from arthritic wrist.... Writing out too many betting slips.

I guess tiger is the more level headed one financially now. Who would have thought!

Debauchery is a cheaper pasttime than gambling.

Phil Mickelson: I have never bet on the Ryder Cup

Book by Billy Walters, who was jailed for insider trading, claims Mickelson wanted to place $400,000 wager on US team to win in 2012

Well, Phil might be telling the truth. The books says he wanted to bet on the Ryder Cup. Phil only says that he didn't bet on the Ryder Cup.

Phil is a scumbag. From his "Oh Schucks" persona to his LIV money grab and everything in between. He's just a shithead.

Well, Phil might be telling the truth. The books says he wanted to bet on the Ryder Cup. Phil only says that he didn't bet on the Ryder Cup.

Phil is a scumbag. From his "Oh Schucks" persona to his LIV money grab and everything in between. He's just a shithead.
At least he hasn't cheated on his wife like Tiger did many times.

• Haha
Reactions: PhishPhan682
At least he hasn't cheated on his wife like Tiger did many times.
What if I told you that they're both scumbag shitheads?

what if GIF

Yeah, the rumor was that Phil's "skiing accident" when he missed most of a season awhile back with a broken leg was actually that he got kneecapped over some unpaid gambling debts.

• Wow
Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT