ADVERTISEMENT

Book Club selection: we need your help

Which book should we read next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BradStevens

All-American
Sep 7, 2023
The WCBC has reached an impasse and needs help with the selection of our next read. @larsIU loved the idea of letting the Cooler pick our next book, and we like to humor him every once in a while (pity, really), so here you go.

Please vote. If mockery is a must, please at least try to be clever.

Thank you for your consideration,

/S/ Your Betters

The WCBC has reached an impasse and needs help with the selection of our next read. @larsIU loved the idea of letting the Cooler pick our next book, and we like to humor him every once in a while (pity, really), so here you go.

/S/ Your Betters
phuck off ;)

/S/ Your Betters
Blood Meridian is going to be a movie - same guy who adapted the road

Reactions: BradStevens

/S/ Your Betters
Which books have a movie made about them? I’d like to participate and I sure as hell ain’t reading one of them. I can watch a movie stoned though.

Which books have a movie made about them? I’d like to participate and I sure as hell ain’t reading one of them. I can watch a movie stoned though.
It might be better if you just watch a random movie and keep talking about it.

"What about that part where the chick takes her top off? Damn that was awesome."

"Um, snarl, we're analyzing man's inhumanity to man here."

"I know, but when Matt Dillon has both of them in the pool? I mean come on . . ."

It might be better if you just watch a random movie and keep talking about it.

"What about that part where the chick takes her top off? Damn that was awesome."

"Um, snarl, we're analyzing man's inhumanity to man here."

"I know, but when Matt Dillon has both of them in the pool? I mean come on . . ."
That movie was criminally underrated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT