ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby Capobianco

peegs

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Columbus, Indiana
I know he fell out of the Rivals150 but it does seem that any high major can find an effective role for a guy who has the size and willingness to bang inside like he obviously can. He also has a decent jumper which is obviously a big help if he is around a lot of talent that demands defensive attention. Would you agree on that line of thought?

Also how might he compare with IU freshman Tom Pritchard? That question understandably comes up a lot since they are both Ohio kids and are about the same size.

Originally posted by Peegs:
I know he fell out of the Rivals150 but it does seem that any high major can find an effective role for a guy who has the size and willingness to bang inside like he obviously can. He also has a decent jumper which is obviously a big help if he is around a lot of talent that demands defensive attention. Would you agree on that line of thought?

Also how might he compare with IU freshman Tom Pritchard? That question understandably comes up a lot since they are both Ohio kids and are about the same size.

Don't think he is as good as Pritchard. Solid role player at best in my estimation. I'd be more excited about Muniru.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT