ADVERTISEMENT

Bo is gone, Wisconsin is real bad

Wisconsin has IU’s number. Under Crean and now Archie. Very unprepared....again.

Time to flip over to football for the night.

I’d like to watch some team, any team that plays hard.

As soon as this thread was posted you'd put the death nail in IU’s chances. This is WISCONSIN AT THE KOHL CENTER YOU FOOL!

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
Wisconsin will lose if they don't shoot better than they have been. Because Reuvers is not going to get what he wants inside. I like IU's chances this time but a tough, low scoring game seems likely.

Reuvers is getting what he wants outside. Not good.

Stop acting like Wisconsin at home is like Duke at Cameron. We suck. And it’s clear OSU and Louisville got better coaches. Sick of hearing rebuild and waiting.

Hahahahahaha. One loss at Wisconsin and you’ve thrown in the towel. Man, they grow them soft on the farm these days. Yikes!

Hahahahahaha. One loss at Wisconsin and you’ve thrown in the towel. Man, they grow them soft on the farm these days. Yikes!
Again, your acceptance and celebration of mediocrity is impressive. A C+ for everyone!

Again, your acceptance and celebration of mediocrity is impressive. A C+ for everyone!

duuuuumb. Never said I was happy just not going to let a big win and then a bad loss totally kill my objectivity. Lol.

duuuuumb. Never said I was happy just not going to let a big win and then a bad loss totally kill my objectivity. Lol.
What objectivity? You’ve already admitted that you’re firmly in the camp of mediocrity. You’re a million miles from being objective since you definitively declared your allegiance to being “just okay”. It’s why you actively support the lowered standards so many have for IU basketball. Way to go . . . Sort of! Kind of! Maybe! Perhaps! Possibly!

What objectivity? You’ve already admitted that you’re firmly in the camp of mediocrity. You’re a million miles from being objective since you definitively declared your allegiance to being “just okay”. It’s why you actively support the lowered standards so many have for IU basketball. Way to go . . . Sort of! Kind of! Maybe! Perhaps! Possibly!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
and we better get the W in the Kohl Center. This is the year to burn down the house of horrors. If Reeeeeevers or Davidson hit 5+ threes I will throw a brick through my TV. Worse yet, some scrub on the end of their bench I have never heard of.

74-55 Hoosiers please.

walmart-tv-clearance-052618g-1527348448.jpg

Weird

Wow, thanks for posting that pic. That's a whole bunch of Ps. Take good care of it for one year.

Trophy series: Purdue leads, 60–32–3

I’ll pull a page out of the Boiler “Excuse Book.”

I believe you call that chapter “Dusty Banners.”
The only thing that matters is the present. It’s back where it belongs.

The past has no relevance. Only the here and now, my friend.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I’ll pull a page out of the Boiler “Excuse Book.”

I believe you call that chapter “Dusty Banners.”
The only thing that matters is the present. It’s back where it belongs.

The past has no relevance. Only the here and now, my friend.

Dusty Banners for sure! 1398 days since IU beat Purdue in basketball. Woof!

Now that your OC is gone and Purdue has it's once in a decade injury curse out of the way, you can expect the annual beatdowns to resume.

Dusty Banners for sure! 1398 days since IU beat Purdue in basketball. Woof!

Now that your OC is gone and Purdue has it's once in a decade injury curse out of the way, you can expect the annual beatdowns to resume.
IU has won 5 of the last 7. Your definition of annual is different than most.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT