ADVERTISEMENT

Bluegrass rhymes with...

No sane referee will want to do a Kentucky NCAA,Tournament game again. The hillbillies will be burning crosses or couches in your yard. Or just be waiting for you outside your place of work. Cue the banjo music... Arrests need to be made or this will continue to get worse from the Commonwealth.

I saw where several months ago, Cal tweeted that Kentucky had the classiest fans in college basketball. I almost did a spit-take.

In fact, I'd have been shocked if John Higgins hadn't have been threatened and harassed by some of those raving lunatics.

Don't get me wrong. All teams have their share of good fans and bad fans. We have some bad ones, too. But it's always seemed obvious to me the nobody has a higher percentage of bad ones than UK does.

Reactions: darkhawk returns
I saw where several months ago, Cal tweeted that Kentucky had the classiest fans in college basketball. I almost did a spit-take.

In fact, I'd have been shocked if John Higgins hadn't have been threatened and harassed by some of those raving lunatics.

Don't get me wrong. All teams have their share of good fans and bad fans. We have some bad ones, too. But it's always seemed obvious to me the nobody has a higher percentage of bad ones than UK does.
Most IU fans still dislike Ted Valentine after the '92 Final Four, but to my knowledge no one had ever made death threats against him.

Go on Rupp Rafters and read the thread about it. #Idiots

ADVERTISEMENT