Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
So how did things work out?

tenor.gif

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
I once spent 6 months driving in a licensure situation that wasn't, ahem, ideal. I still can spot unmarked vehicles and cop headlights 20 years later and I look for the subtle turn off or gas station, parking lot, etc.
sgl seems to have a similar knack for spotting Thai ladyboys. Not sure where he honed that skill in his past, but I've no doubt there's a story there.

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
I once spent 6 months driving in a licensure situation that wasn't, ahem, ideal. I still can spot unmarked vehicles and cop headlights 20 years later and I look for the subtle turn off or gas station, parking lot, etc.
LOL. Pro tip: get all your running around done on Sunday morning, 10:00AM -- Noon.

Reactions: kkott and larsIU

larsIU

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Apr 17, 2010
LOL. Pro tip: get all your running around done on Sunday morning, 10:00AM -- Noon.
I had to get to and from work! Funny part was I would intentionally drive during rush hour because cops hated driving on the highways at that time of day. Co workers probably thought I was an idiot for leaving during rush hour.

Reactions: BHAII

BorisSutherland

Recruit
Jun 5, 2020
I know some good lawyers in this area, but I forgot where I put their contacts. Guys helped my cousin in a pretty serious case, I remember that guy managed to reduce his sentence by about 10 or even 15 years. Yeah, he paid a lot of money, but at least didn't die in prison, because the judge sentenced him to 1 year of imprisonment. He was incredibly lucky to have the best advocates in town on his side because overwise he could end up in state prison.

Last edited: