ADVERTISEMENT

Bleacher Report's top 25 defenses for 2017: Indiana at #22

Yeah, I am buying. This defense has few weaknesses. If we can get a pass rush off the edge, watch out.
I'm buying too.
Really confident with Gooch, Sykes and McCray. I actually thought that McCray got the better of Cronk in much of the spring game.

And Stallings, my goodness. In the first series of the spring game, he was lining up all over the defensive line. Then on third and seven, he lined up inside but dropped off in coverage of Brookins coming out of the backfield. He matched him step for step, gave Lagow nothing to throw to (had to throw it wide), and got the D off the field, three and out. It was a thing of beauty. So, we're solid two deep there too, and Stallings is going to become a fan favorite.

Reactions: 76-1 and RBB89
I'm buying too.
Really confident with Gooch, Sykes and McCray. I actually thought that McCray got the better of Cronk in much of the spring game.

And Stallings, my goodness. In the first series of the spring game, he was lining up all over the defensive line. Then on third and seven, he lined up inside but dropped off in coverage of Brookins coming out of the backfield. He matched him step for step, gave Lagow nothing to throw to (had to throw it wide), and got the D off the field, three and out. It was a thing of beauty. So, we're solid two deep there too, and Stallings is going to become a fan favorite.
Stallings is a quick, tough SOB. We need more wrestlers. I'm sure Tom Allen loves him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT