ADVERTISEMENT

Blake Wesley interview

Another reason to me to go get Mason Miller. Sounds like someone who is very interested in Hoosiers. Add Trey Kauffman and with Logan already the front court is in pretty good shape. Than wait and see what TJD does after this year.
It wouldn't nsurprise me if TJD stays 3 years but don't really expect he does. I don't expect Race leaves but he should be graduating and could go the Justin Smith route. I wouldn't be shocked. Lots of variables except for Brunk who nwe know is gone.

If all of Brunk, Race and TJD leave I don't know that replacing them with 3 frosh in the Big 10 will be pretty. I think a good case can be made for adding the 7 footer (Leib?)now if he reclassifies to 20 and redshirts to develop plus the Ok. State big who is transferring. Does this put a stress on the schollie limit for some of the bigger names being recruited.

Reactions: 76-1
It wouldn't nsurprise me if TJD stays 3 years but don't really expect he does. I don't expect Race leaves but he should be graduating and could go the Justin Smith route. I wouldn't be shocked. Lots of variables except for Brunk who nwe know is gone.

If all of Brunk, Race and TJD leave I don't know that replacing them with 3 frosh in the Big 10 will be pretty. I think a good case can be made for adding the 7 footer (Leib?)now if he reclassifies to 20 and redshirts to develop plus the Ok. State big who is transferring. Does this put a stress on the schollie limit for some of the bigger names being recruited.

I agree with your line of thought here. Lieb would seem to be a great find and to have a year to get him strengthening, scrimmaging and learning the system would seem to be a big leg up if we're going to be in the 3 or low 4 star range for recruits. Saying we could add a transfer or grad transfer is risky because you don't know what the market will be. Lieb is interesting on that basis.

Reactions: birdforbogey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT