ADVERTISEMENT

Billionaire David Sacks well said

The worm in Silicon valley is turning, especially among the VC's. Ellison, Musk, Sachs, Maguire, Chamath, Andreessen.

Time to put Alphabet and Meta into an early grave. Then we allow Microsoft and Amazon time to learn the lesson or suffer the same fate.

Last edited:
The worm in Silicon valley is turning, especially among the VC's. Ellison, Musk, Sachs, Maguire, Chamath, Andreessen.

Time to stop put the Alphabet and Meta into an early grave. Then we allow Microsoft and Amazon time to learn the lesson or suffer the same fate.
Hollywood next??😂😂😂😂

I guess you all want a traitor, a rapist, a racist, and an insurrectionist in the white house. Talking about a low bar.
Chill man. Have a drink:

And 50Cent. They have Mark Cuban. Possibly the dumbest billionaire ever.
No no no no no. They have Alphabet, Meta, Salesforce, Microsoft, Apple leadership. They have deep pockets and wide consumer reach. Don't minimize the opponent if you hope to destroy it.

I don’t bow to politicians. Only sycophant mind-controlled lap-dog leftists bow to their masters.

When you get elected, will you send all the white people to concentration camps? (Asking for a friend.)
You already kissing his ring.

It’s too bad Trump is a deplorable human being because this is a great synopsis of how pitiful the Democratic policies are. And this man did it without threatening anybody or making all illegals out to be rapists and murderers. DJT could learn some things here
Cosign

It’s too bad Trump is a deplorable human being because this is a great synopsis of how pitiful the Democratic policies are. And this man did it without threatening anybody or making all illegals out to be rapists and murderers. DJT could learn some things here

You think that old dog can learn a new trick?

I guess you all want a traitor, a rapist, a racist, and an insurrectionist in the white house. Talking about a low bar.
No. I want effective border policy. Common sense economic policy. Foreign policy not driven by voting blocks. Robust growth-driven energy policy. Elimination of trendy and fleeting social policy. Military policy focused on military readiness. The fact that the only person carrying the flag for these things is not a saint goes under the banner of you have to go with what you have, not with what you wish you have.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: jet812 and Willdog7
No. I want effective border policy. Common sense economic policy. Foreign policy not driven by voting blocks. Robust growth-driven energy policy. Elimination of trendy and fleeting social policy. Military policy focused on military readiness. The fact that the only person carrying the flag for these things is not a saint goes under the banner of you have to go with what you have, not with what you wish you have.
Willdog wants reparations

I know who you are and what you are. You fly under a false flag. You want things back to the fifties and sixties. We had a chance to have a border policy and you turned it down. Are economy is the best in the world. We have the toughest military bar none. All you have is excuses and gop lies. I say no to Project 2025. No to traitor, rapist, racist and insurrectionist trump.
I know you think you know, but you don’t know.

• Sad
Reactions: Willdog7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT