ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten tournament bracket

Pretty sure I heard during last night's broadcast that Maryland coach Sasha Cirovsky got 2 yellow cards in his teams victory, which means he is ineligible to coach the IU game. Wouldn't surprise me, as he is known to be pretty hot tempered.
He had two yellows and one red. (No greens). He's definitely more hot-tempered than ever this year, and is wearing out the ears of the referees (maybe it's just more detectable in empty stadiums, actually). Not sure why. It was a typical Sasho "rebuilding" season. They looked clueless for first half of season until he got the parts arranged better at the end. Maybe he has less patience and tolerance as he ages...

Hoosiers take it 2-0 and a couple blasts from Bezerra. Celetano great in goal. AJ the man of the match for me, as he made plays all over the field. Bring on PSU Saturday

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Hoosiers take it 2-0 and a couple blasts from Bezerra. Celetano great in goal. AJ the man of the match for me, as he made plays all over the field. Bring on PSU Saturday
i watched about 20 minutes of the first half. it was entertaining. insane to see another yeagley out there

i watched about 20 minutes of the first half. it was entertaining. insane to see another yeagley out there
Todd’s 2nd son Grant is a true freshman on the team, but hasn’t played yet this year. And yes, there is a 3rd son! Jay, who is still in high school. I imagine one of the Yeagley
boys will one day succeed Todd as head coach. Keep it in the family.

Todd’s 2nd son Grant is a true freshman on the team, but hasn’t played yet this year. And yes, there is a 3rd son! Jay, who is still in high school. I imagine one of the Yeagley
boys will one day succeed Todd as head coach. Keep it in the family.
Amazing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT