ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Strength

TR32

All-American
Nov 20, 2009
This has been the strongest I can ever remember the bottom of the conference.

Winning percentage of the entire Big Ten this year has rivalled some of the great years in conference history.

It is early, but so far it looks like the brutal conference schedule is paying off.

3-0 today.

This has been the strongest I can ever remember the bottom of the conference.

Winning percentage of the entire Big Ten this year has rivalled some of the great years in conference history.

It is early, but so far it looks like the brutal conference schedule is paying off.

3-0 today.

Everything hasn’t been easy for the B10 teams so far, but they’ve been pretty resilient.

I've been wondering about what would have happened had IU won vs. Ohio State at home,but still lost in the BTT assuming the seeds would be reversed? Would they have taken 9 or 7 or 8?

Just saw a tweet that said this is only the third time a conference has advanced 7 teams to the round of 32. Said that the Big East had done it twice.

I say there could be 4 big ten teams in sweet sixteen MSU, Michigan, Maryland, Purdue, but would be awesome if 6 got in..

There were no bad teams in the conference this year. It's the best I can ever remember the worst team being.

They bunched up three of our teams. MSU/MINNY winner could have to play Maryland if they beat LSU. Seems they could have spaced them out better. Cannibalizing ourselves

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT