ADVERTISEMENT

Big roster news coming

Will be significant...
Lol . . . is Billy still coming?

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting.
I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning.
I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

Just based on the law of averages, you'd figure on being right every once in awhile.......maybe this is it! I mean, "big roster news" could be anything from players, assistant coaches to student managers coming/going ...maybe big brother sean is buying Billy D's house so he can coach with Arch!?!

Just based on the law of averages, you'd figure on being right every once in awhile.......maybe this is it! I mean, "big roster news" could be anything from players, assistant coaches to student managers coming/going ...maybe big brother sean is buying Billy D's house so he can coach with Arch!?!

He called Brooks to UK I believe. I'd be shocked if he was ever right again.

He called Brooks to UK I believe. I'd be shocked if he was ever right again.
I’ve only been wrong twice. Been right dozens of times. And I wasn’t wrong on Lander, things just changed when he reclassified.

Player...coming soon.

In a good or bad way?

Considering his current take on the program...gotta guess the news he believes he has is bad news. Unlikely he’d want to be the first to hint about good news.

Equally as likely he doesn’t know anything. We rarely go more than a month or so without some sort of recruiting/roster news. So eventually he’ll be right and something will happen.

I’ve only been wrong twice.

thats-some-funny-shit-memegenerator-net-thats-some-funny-shit-49946575.png

Considering his current take on the program...gotta guess the news he believes he has is bad news. Unlikely he’d want to be the first to hint about good news.

Equally as likely he doesn’t know anything. We rarely go more than a month or so without some sort of recruiting/roster news. So eventually he’ll be right and something will happen.
Pegram put in a crystal ball pick for Kaufman yesterday evening. Not like it'd be ground-breaking if Trey were to commit - he's been an IU lean for a long time.

But, hey, feepaw is an insider . . . ;)

Why don't you just come out and say what it is then? Probably because you don't actually know anything and you're just trying to mess with people's heads. You won't even say if it's good or bad but seeing as how it's you, bad would be the good assumption.

Reactions: St_Henry_Buckeye
And yet they’re still dominating us in recruiting. Howard will succeed there.

IF he reclassifies, he will very likely not be a 5 star. Their class still appears superior.

That’s a really good class. We have one guy barely in the top 100 and 2 in the 100-150 range. Plus potentially Lander who might be in the 50-70 range in 2020? Big difference between the two.

Remember when you tried to tell everyone how much better Michigan's class was when Todd decommited (which people knew months beforehand) and Lander had not been ranked in 2020 yet?

That sure was fun.

Why don't you just come out and say what it is then? Probably because you don't actually know anything and you're just trying to mess with people's heads. You won't even say if it's good or bad but seeing as how it's you, bad would be the good assumption.

If he has something...it’s a player leaving or getting into trouble. And the disheartening part is, he’ll be happy about it.

Remember when you tried to tell everyone how much better Michigan's class was when Todd decommited (which people knew months beforehand) and Lander had not been ranked in 2020 yet?

That sure was fun.
Still is. They have one of the best transfers in the country coming in too.

Will be significant...
You should go ahead and let the cat out of the bag.
I know you're probably not at liberty to divulge the info. That's the situation I'm in, but if you just learned about this yesterday, your source isn't very close to the heartbeat of the program anyway. It wouldn't be a big loss to lose that "source". lol

Still is. They have one of the best transfers in the country coming in too.

So having a top 10 recruiting class is worse than having the 15th ranked recruiting class?

You have a funny way of using the term "better".

ADVERTISEMENT