ADVERTISEMENT

Big roster news coming

Don't bother...
1. You treat week old news like BREAKING NEWS!
2. You didn't reveal anything of substance other than you apparently have access to week old, 3rd or 4th hand information.

Now that Justin has made what has been discussed on other forms... official. Perfect timing for this new player Feepaw claims to be aware of.

Bring him on...

And I wasn’t wrong on Lander, things just changed when he reclassified.
That's a lie. You were absolutely wrong. He had multiple options, including UL& UM, after he reclassified.
He still chose IU.
You. were. dead. flat. wrong!

Reactions: MrBing
That's a lie. You were absolutely wrong. He had multiple options, including UL& UM, after he reclassified.
He still chose IU.

He has a chance to actually get one right if the new major player he says is coming soon shows up.

You're wrong and state false "facts" constantly. It's to the point that most everyone considers everything you say to be a lie pulled straight from your behind. Seriously, It would take months and maybe years of solid and truthful posting by you to rehabilitate your image. I don't see that happening..
I don’t have any opinion about the truth of your statements but still your post goes into my HHF HOF. Very funny.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
He still chose IU.
He’s so wrong. Lander contemplated reclassifying since January. He committed before he could reclassify. What a big fat lie. Feepee was all in on Loserville getting him regardless.

He’s so wrong. Lander contemplated reclassifying since January. He committed before he could reclassify. What a big fat lie. Feepee was all in on Loserville getting him regardless.
Where does Kaufman stand? Done talking about Lander

This act never gets old.
You're forgetting something:

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting.
I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning.
I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT