ADVERTISEMENT

Big East tourney

Chicago-bound Hoosier

All-American
Mar 14, 2003
Get off my lawn
Just cancelled during halftime of the first game today. Strange timing....they must have started this game, then during 1st half saw ACC and B1G bailing out, then panic set it and they called the game at halftime.

All P5 tourneys now cxl'd. ESPN talking heads ( J Williams, sir Chuck) stating that NCAA needs to cancel and end season. Think that happens today?

Just cancelled during halftime of the first game today. Strange timing....they must have started this game, then during 1st half saw ACC and B1G bailing out, then panic set it and they called the game at halftime.

All P5 tourneys now cxl'd. ESPN talking heads ( J Williams, sir Chuck) stating that NCAA needs to cancel and end season. Think that happens today?

Yes. Surprised it hasn’t happened already. I guess the only silver lining is no one knew yet where they were going, so travel plans shouldn’t have been disrupted much.

If they go through with selection Sunday and cancel after that...they’re flagrantly trying to bleed every dollar they can out of it. And will cost fans a lot of money.

Yes. Surprised it hasn’t happened already. I guess the only silver lining is no one knew yet where they were going, so travel plans shouldn’t have been disrupted much.

If they go through with selection Sunday and cancel after that...they’re flagrantly trying to bleed every dollar they can out of it. And will cost fans a lot of money.
You have several important stakeholders who all want to be consulted. Conferences, Athletic Directors, Coaches, Hosts, Television Partners, and Sponsors. Takes awhile to get aligned with all of those people, many of whom are occupied with the rapidly unwound conference tournaments. Everyone needs to be in the loop. But it will happen.

Reactions: Radio Zero

Won’t cost fans any money, because it was already announced that there wouldn’t be any fans in attendance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT