ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's America

HillzHoozier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2005
Antifa attacks on the Oregon Dem. HQ and Portland ICE offices. Federal insurrection, people! Impeach! Impeach!

Notice how the anti-fascists vandals are referred to protesters instead of rioters. What a joke...

Antifa attacks on the Oregon Dem. HQ and Portland ICE offices. Federal insurrection, people! Impeach! Impeach!

Notice how the anti-fascists vandals are referred to protesters instead of rioters. What a joke...

Think about it for a while, and let me know when the light bulb goes on.

Where is the National Guard??

I hope you're not holding your breath.

Spoken like a hardcore, lifelong republican
I backed who Dick Lugar would have backed. Who my neighbor Ed Whitcomb would have backed. Who Otis Bowen would have backed. Republican politicians I grew up with were not egomaniacal lying low life grifters, and didn't support those who were.

I backed who Dick Lugar would have backed. Who my neighbor Ed Whitcomb would have backed. Who Otis Bowen would have backed. Republican politicians I grew up with were not egomaniacal lying low life grifters, and didn't support those who were.
I believe you outside. You are just very far left today based on your posts.

If you think Trump has been great with managing COVID, DeSantis surely is your guy.

Though Trump hasn't really gotten to the level of jailing whistleblowers.

If this guy doesn’t run in 2024 I’m going to be disappointed. There are GOP’ers I like more, but think are too young and/ or don’t have higher office aspirations.

He get’s it, no nonsense, willing to fight back and great Conservative credentials. And a smoke wife.
ditto. i'd vote for him in a heartbeat. people are moving to florida in droves.

If you think Trump has been great with managing COVID, DeSantis surely is your guy.

Though Trump hasn't really gotten to the level of jailing whistleblowers.

His Covid response with one of the oldest populations in the country has been pretty good. Currently doing better than states with similar populations on vaccinations.

And if you’re dumb enough to log into an old employers systems and start posting stuff, cry me a river when you face the consequences.

I am far from Trump, and for the 1000th time, he's no Republican, no conservative, has no ideology at all other than personal grift and pussy grabbing. Kasich would be terrific, if the party ever comes to its senses.
Kasich was my number one choice in 2016. I liked what he had done in Ohio, where my family had lived for a few years when I was a student and where I still have friends, and I respected his views. My suspicion is that he pulled away from running once the insiders of the GOP had focused on Trump. I wanted to write him in, but it turned out that Indiana has a requirement that a candidate must file paperwork in order to be written in and Kasich had not done that. I didn't care for either Ms. Clinton or Mr. Trump, so I did not vote for a Presidential candidate in 2016, the first time since I became old enough to vote that I had not done so.

Nearly 13,000 Americans will be affected by covid in Bidens 3 days in office.

this is sickening
Here's why:

Trump had one full year to deal with Covid. He blew it. Biden has had three days. If you had any contact with the medical world, you would realize why your post is misleading.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Here's why:

Trump had one full year to deal with Covid. He blew it. Biden has had three days. If you had any contact with the medical world, you would realize why your post is misleading.

This has been debunked already. And pretty incredible that we’re vaccinating 1 million people a day with no plan in place at all.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Here's why:

He could be doing more! Why isn’t he making the governors take action!

ADVERTISEMENT