ADVERTISEMENT

Biden

Awkwardness is NOT racism. Biden has established his racial equality bona fides dating back to his efforts to combat Apartheid and end US acquiescence in the perpetuation of that evil system. Trying to label Biden as racist is a fool's errand, esp when compared to Trump...

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this." - Joe Biden

Imagine if Trump said that.

Reactions: ulrey
"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this." - Joe Biden

not to mention that time he said the n word outloud a bunch of times in a row

The difference is that Biden wants to stop the Great North American Race War from happening, while you and Covid-45 want it to happen for your own racist/ political reasons

Need a tissue?
DfvvSkLXcAA6Saj.jpg

Awkwardness is NOT racism.

Racists are awkward when they try to explain their racism. I don’t think Biden is a racist in the George Wallace mold, but if institutional racism is a reality, Joe Biden (and politicians like him) is a huge reason why. He regularly makes subtle racist comments—like the one I quoted. The soft bigotry of low expectations is real. It serves to perpetuate feelings of inadequacy and stifles creativity and individual achievement through misguided programs and worse education. If you think more of the same is the way forward, then Biden is your guy.

Last edited:

The soulcycle system in Biden's huge basement is pretty good

wearing a mask while riding bikes outside is stupid virtue signaling

he’ll be out of the basement when he does an interview with someone not juggling his nuts during the course of questioning

By all means, don't vote for Biden. If you're in Indiana it doesn't matter one way or another. If you feel he isn't the guy, vote for Trump. No one is stopping you, just attempting to educate you...

Racists are awkward when they try to explain their racism. I don’t think Biden is a racist in the George Wallace mold, but if institutional racism is a reality, Joe Biden (and politicians like him) is a huge reason why. He regularly makes subtle racist comments—like the one I quoted. The soft bigotry of low expectations is real. It serves to perpetuate feelings of inadequacy and stifles creativity and individual achievement through misguided programs and worse education. If you think more of the same is the way forward, then Biden is your guy.

Awkward post.

wearing a mask while riding bikes outside is stupid virtue signaling

he’ll be out of the basement when he does an interview with someone not juggling his nuts during the course of questioning

"Virtue signaling" is another meaningless, fabricated term like TDS. You can't judge another person's motivation or the degree they sincerely believe in their actions. Just like you can't judge the depth of someone's revulsion to the repulsive things Trump says or does.

There is nothing "delusional" about being aggravated and finding abhorrent words/actions distasteful. Some of us feel that those of you who accept such ridiculous behavior are the ones who are delusional. C'est la vie...

... Latinos are not any more diverse because of their country of origin as are the English.
Latinos are incredibly diverse. Cubans, Mexicans, Panamanians, Haitians, Bahamanians, Columbians, Brazilians, many others....their dialects of Spanish are even so different that they don't speak the same language, in a practical sense. Politically they also cross the entire spectrum.

To argue that they are more diverse overall than African Americans is factually correct, since "Latino" is such a catch-all descriptor.

It isn't wise to compare ethnic groups though, these days, because someone in always waiting in the weeds to twist what you said in some nefarious way.

Latinos are incredibly diverse. Cubans, Mexicans, Panamanians, Haitians, Bahamanians, Columbians, Brazilians, many others....their dialects of Spanish are even so different that they don't speak the same language, in a practical sense. Politically they also cross the entire spectrum.

To argue that they are more diverse overall than African Americans is factually correct, since "Latino" is such a catch-all descriptor.

It isn't wise to compare ethnic groups though, these days, because someone in always waiting in the weeds to twist what you said in some nefarious way.

Under your analysis are you saying Latinos are more diverse than whites? Sounds like you are. Nobody sees all the whites as diverse in that way.

My primary point is as Biden tried to Bidensplain his stupid diversity remark, he omitted the most dominant Latino group; which is the one in the continental United States from the beginning. He sees Latinos as only as immigrants. They aren’t any more immigrants than those who can trace their lineage to the Mayflower.

Last edited:
Hey Joe,

Boxers or Briefs?

DEPENDS
Maybe he can get some advice from tRump. I’m sure he only wears the very very best. Since he is smarter(stable genius) I’m sure he’d know which is the very very very best.

https://www.pewresearch.org/hispani...groups-characteristics-rankings-top-counties/

Overall, the 10 largest Hispanic origin groups—Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Salvadorans, Dominicans, Guatemalans, Colombians, Hondurans, Ecumillion.ns and Peruvians—make up 92% of the U.S. Hispanic population. Six Hispanic origin groups have populations greater than 1 million.

Hispanic origin groups differ from each other in a number of ways. For instance, U.S. Hispanics of Mexican origin have the lowest median age, at 25 years, while Hispanics of Cuban origin have the highest median age, at 40 years. Colombians are the most likely to have a college degree (32%) while Salvadorans are the least likely (7%). Ecuadorians have the highest annual median household income ($50,000) while Dominicans have the lowest ($34,000). Half of Hondurans do not have health insurance—the highest share among Hispanic origin groups. By contrast, just 15% of Puerto Ricans do not have health insurance.

Hispanic subgroups also differ in their states, regions and counties of geographic concentration. Mexicans, Salvadorans and Guatemalans are largely concentrated in western states, while Cubans, Colombians, Hondurans and Peruvians are largely concentrated in the South. The largest numbers of Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Ecuadorians are in the Northeast.

The nation’s Cuban population is the most concentrated. Nearly half (48%) live in one county—Miami-Dade County in Florida. Miami-Dade County is also home to the nation’s largest Colombian, Honduran and Peruvian communities.

For Mexicans, Salvadorans and Guatemalans, Los Angeles County in California contains each group’s largest community. Los Angeles County alone contains 9% of the nation’s Hispanic population. Bronx County in New York contains the largest Puerto Rican and Dominican populations. And Queens County in New York contains the largest Ecuadorian population.

----'

Wow, Biden nailed it. Amazingly diverse!

Reactions: UncleMark
Maybe he can get some advice from tRump. I’m sure he only wears the very very best. Since he is smarter(stable genius) I’m sure he’d know which is the very very very best.
Trump is an expert on this topic, but I'm not sure I would accept his advice.
C8_CAvtVYAUjrBi.x45467.jpg

Reactions: cosmickid
https://www.pewresearch.org/hispani...groups-characteristics-rankings-top-counties/

Overall, the 10 largest Hispanic origin groups—Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Salvadorans, Dominicans, Guatemalans, Colombians, Hondurans, Ecumillion.ns and Peruvians—make up 92% of the U.S. Hispanic population. Six Hispanic origin groups have populations greater than 1 million.

Hispanic origin groups differ from each other in a number of ways. For instance, U.S. Hispanics of Mexican origin have the lowest median age, at 25 years, while Hispanics of Cuban origin have the highest median age, at 40 years. Colombians are the most likely to have a college degree (32%) while Salvadorans are the least likely (7%). Ecuadorians have the highest annual median household income ($50,000) while Dominicans have the lowest ($34,000). Half of Hondurans do not have health insurance—the highest share among Hispanic origin groups. By contrast, just 15% of Puerto Ricans do not have health insurance.

Hispanic subgroups also differ in their states, regions and counties of geographic concentration. Mexicans, Salvadorans and Guatemalans are largely concentrated in western states, while Cubans, Colombians, Hondurans and Peruvians are largely concentrated in the South. The largest numbers of Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Ecuadorians are in the Northeast.

The nation’s Cuban population is the most concentrated. Nearly half (48%) live in one county—Miami-Dade County in Florida. Miami-Dade County is also home to the nation’s largest Colombian, Honduran and Peruvian communities.

For Mexicans, Salvadorans and Guatemalans, Los Angeles County in California contains each group’s largest community. Los Angeles County alone contains 9% of the nation’s Hispanic population. Bronx County in New York contains the largest Puerto Rican and Dominican populations. And Queens County in New York contains the largest Ecuadorian population.

----'

Wow, Biden nailed it. Amazingly diverse!

“Hispanic origin group”? PEW Defines that as ancestry regardless of where born. By that measure, we all have an overseas ancestry group. People need to understand the history of the American West and Southwest. That was all part of Mexico until 1848. The “Latinos” who resided there go back more than 200 years before that and were residents of what is now present day United States since then. They are not diverse immigrants as Biden suggested.

Last edited:
Trump playing golf - watch as he tees up a second ball after shanking his first tee shot:
OMG. tRump playing golf! He said he’d never be able to play golf again because he’d be too busy working in the WH. I mean Obama played what? 300 some times and he has played what? 270 plus times. Oh that’s right Obama’s was for two terms and tRumps was for two and a half. And plus he turns his phone off while playing but says he is working while golfing. And his cost to taxpayers is around $139,000,000. What a hypocrite.

OMG. tRump playing golf! He said he’d never be able to play golf again because he’d be too busy working in the WH. I mean Obama played what? 300 some times and he has played what? 270 plus times. Oh that’s right Obama’s was for two terms and tRumps was for two and a half. And plus he turns his phone off while playing but says he is working while golfing. And his cost to taxpayers is around $139,000,000. What a hypocrite.

This is just ONE of MANY Trump tweets attacking BO for golfing that to put it mildly have not aged well...

This story recounts that there are upwards of 27 or so recorded for posterity...

https://www.sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf

I didn't get a chance to watch Biden's speech last night. Can any of our resident "gaffe" experts like dmbhoosier go ahead and list those embarrasing mistakes he made? He is so far down the road of dementia, that he must have made a boatload. I'm sure you'll need some time to compile your list, so I'll be patient.

TIA

I didn't get a chance to watch Biden's speech last night. Can any of our resident "gaffe" experts like dmbhoosier go ahead and list those embarrasing mistakes he made? He is so far down the road of dementia, that he must have made a boatload. I'm sure you'll need some time to compile your list, so I'll be patient.

TIA

What you'll likely get is" well he read it off a teleprompter", as if that draws a negative distinction between Trump and Biden...

Actually it pretty much does. But not at all in the way Trumpkins would like to see...

Trump on teleprompter...The Greatest Hits (volume 1)... Yeah let's slam the way Biden reads from a teleprompter,

What you'll likely get is" well he read it off a teleprompter", as if that draws a negative distinction between Trump and Biden...

Actually it pretty much does. But not at all in the way Trumpkins would like to see...

Trump on teleprompter...The Greatest Hits (volume 1)... Yeah let's slam the way Biden reads from a teleprompter,

That's all you got? Biden is a million times worse. He belongs in a home.

Last edited:

Wait a minute -- did you say Biden read it off a teleprompter?

Well, hell, no way Trump could do that, not with even bare minimal comprehension, anyway.

Reactions: cosmickid
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT