ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Vaccine/no mask

My strict Catholic Mother considered freedom to be part of Satan's scheme to lead us into sin.

She felt self sacrifice, hard work, facing hardships, following a srict moral code, helping others, etc. made us better persons and eventually opened the gates to Heaven. Lent and giving up various pleasures was her favorite time of the year.

My Father who was Hell bent on not spending money gladly followed her philosophy.
Cool story. My parents were strict conservative Mennonites until their 50s. Mennonites looked down on Catholics. Intermarriage wasn’t a possibility.

We usually got one trip a summer to St Louis or to Cincinnati to watch the Cardinals play. Sunday evening leaving Cincinnati our car gave out. A family stopped and loaded us in their already loaded vehicle. They took us to their home and provided food and a place to sleep most of the week while their local mechanic fixed our car.

The family was strict Catholics. My mom and the mother from Cincinnati became friends from a distance. They sent Christmas cards and letters to each other for years.

Moral to the story is mom figured out Mennonites didn’t have a corner on the Christian market. Anytime my mom gets judge mental around me I remind her of the story

I know I know. Remember this when judging democrats. 😂

That's exactly what he decided, when he ran for President and kicked Trump's ass.

I swear, Stoll, your recent posts are starting to concern me about your mental health.

Good luck to you.
Just being an asshole like most Dems were on here during the Trump years.

I am going to stop and play nice. I bet the same insults will continue flying.

Cool story. My parents were strict conservative Mennonites until their 50s. Mennonites looked down on Catholics. Intermarriage wasn’t a possibility.

We usually got one trip a summer to St Louis or to Cincinnati to watch the Cardinals play. Sunday evening leaving Cincinnati our car gave out. A family stopped and loaded us in their already loaded vehicle. They took us to their home and provided food and a place to sleep most of the week while their local mechanic fixed our car.

The family was strict Catholics. My mom and the mother from Cincinnati became friends from a distance. They sent Christmas cards and letters to each other for years.

Moral to the story is mom figured out Mennonites didn’t have a corner on the Christian market. Anytime my mom gets judge mental around me I remind her of the story

I know I know. Remember this when judging democrats. 😂
You don't have to apply that same principle for the spawns of Satan. 😄

My guess is Biden made the no mask for the vaccinated as part of his campaign to reward those who got vaccinated.

Now he discovers the vaccinated can spread the virus so he recanted his earlier position. I prefer this to doubling down on his earlier position.

Apparently the vaccinated didn't spread covid as much with the original variants. Variant d gets spread regardless. The recommendation has changed because of the new variant, not because they were lying or misleading the public.

The body count is in the thousands, I wish he would do his job with this virus, but Biden is letting people die!

Except Biden took it seriously from the beginning of his term, something that trump didn't do during the start of the pandemic. If Trump didn't try to hide the pandemic from the public, didn't counter advise from health experts, then no one would have blamed him for the death toll.

I'm guessing you aren't smart enough to understand the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411 and DANC
Except Biden took it seriously from the beginning of his term, something that trump didn't do during the start of the pandemic. If Trump didn't try to hide the pandemic from the public, didn't counter advise from health experts, then no one would have blamed him for the death toll.

No, you would have given Trump every break...... lmao.

What advise did he counter? To stop travel from China when all the 'experts' told him it wasn't necessary?

Please be specific - what advice did he 'counter'?

I'm guessing you'll reply with an insult, because you won't be able to find an example.

Reactions: Lucy01
No, you would have given Trump every break...... lmao.

What advise did he counter? To stop travel from China when all the 'experts' told him it wasn't necessary?

Please be specific - what advice did he 'counter'?

I'm guessing you'll reply with an insult, because you won't be able to find an example.

It would be gone by easter. just wait :)

shoot yourself up with some disinfectant. it will do wonders ;)

how about some uv light or hydroxychloroquine?

They will fix you right up.

I'm sure being the trump sheep that you are, you probably tried them all.

Hell, he even threw fauci under the bus.

Truth hurts.

Last edited:
My strict Catholic Mother considered freedom to be part of Satan's scheme to lead us into sin.

She felt self sacrifice, hard work, facing hardships, following a srict moral code, helping others, etc. made us better persons and eventually opened the gates to Heaven. Lent and giving up various pleasures was her favorite time of the year.

My Father who was Hell bent on not spending money gladly followed her philosophy.
Your mother and father sound sweet and had a great impact on you and others.

but something about your first sentence “My strict Catholic Mother considered freedom to be part of Satan's scheme to lead us into sin.” Just seems a little to contrived in order to fit your argument. How can Freedom be Satan’s scheme when God granted freedom of Will to man? When you think about it, it’s the greatest freedom ever given.

Love your mother and fathers description and I mean no disrespect to them at all Hoot… just seems your trying to make a point … 😁

Reactions: DANC
It would be gone by easter. just wait :)

shoot yourself up with some disinfectant. it will do wonders ;)

how about some uv light or hydroxychloroquine?

They will fix you right up.

I'm sure being the trump sheep that you are, you probably tried them all.

Hell, he even threw fauci under the bus.

Truth hurts bitch.
I didn't think you had any examples. Just repeating the Democrat mantra and lies, as always.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Nobody knows what freedom is anymore . . . they think it means "I can do whatever I want and ain't nobody can tell me otherwise. Ain't nobody the boss of me."

Of course, they don't know what the lack of freedom means either because they've never had to contend with that . . . .
First world issues…. my wife and I discussed this over the weekend. We were with friends and met some others that commented on their rough or tough upbringing. They were describing growing up in the projects etc… my wife after a while explained that in her view they didn’t know what poor actually was.… she speaks from authority on the subject as she lived in and out of poverty in a different country until 21…

we have so much freedom here that we can argue about how much we have. We are resilient and will eventually get through all of this hubbub… but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t stink to be dealing with it….

yea ok dumbo. that was all caught on video but just keep living in your bubble.
What was caught on video? You should be able to produce it, jackass.

But you don't - you just repeat the same lies. You have cited nothing he did against his experts. Fauci even said he followed what he was advised to do, but you ignore that.

And when his 'experts' told him not to ban travel from China, he did it, thank God. Otherwise it would have spread much more quickly.

But continue repeating the same lies you always do - you know nothing else.

Well to be fair, I guess he didn’t take it serious enough to expedite two vaccines in less than a year? Do you really not remember that it was the Dems that were putting out the anti-vaccine trope because Trump expedited it, didn’t go through the proper FDA protocols in part because he is a science hater?

You guys can trash him all you want but on this particular subject, we are only where we are today with the safety of our citizenry because Trump did what he did and got it done…. and he did it for pubs, Dems, blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc….

there is SO much more to criticize about him that’s warranted but this particular issue you are completely wrong…. He delivered…..don’t be one of those guys that can’t see any positive in someone

Well to be fair, I guess he didn’t take it serious enough to expedite two vaccines in less than a year? Do you really not remember that it was the Dems that were putting out the anti-vaccine trope because Trump expedited it, didn’t go through the proper FDA protocols in part because he is a science hater?

You guys can trash him all you want but on this particular subject, we are only where we are today with the safety of our citizenry because Trump did what he did and got it done…. and he did it for pubs, Dems, blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc….

there is SO much more to criticize about him that’s warranted but this particular issue you are completely wrong…. He delivered…..don’t be one of those guys that can’t see any positive in someone
dems weren't anti-vaccine. nice alternate reality there. Other than remove some hurdles, trump had little to do with the vaccine.

dems weren't anti-vaccine. nice alternate reality there. Other than remove some hurdles, trump had little to do with the vaccine.
Well sir I’ll give you on excerpt and the MSN story which should suffice. If you really are curious, a little Google effort will help change your mind. Provided our great journalistic machine hasn’t got them all removed by then… you are wrong on your statements sir. Not only that, this I believe has contributed to our inability to get people to trust and take the vaccine …. Even Huffington post still has articles up….

QUOTE “"Americans have had to endure President Trump's incompetence and dishonesty when it comes to testing and protective equipment ... so let me be clear - I trust vaccines. I trust scientists. But I don't trust Donald Trump. At this moment, the American people can't either," Biden said.”

Above quote

More Biden saying Americans can’t trust Trump on Vaccine

way more out there… so much easier stuff to criticize out there

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Whatever role Trump played in expediting the vaccine was a positive. But don't fall for the false narrative that Dems were anti-vaccine because of him. Late in the campaign, there were rumors that Trump was going to lean on the FDA to get vaccines approved before the election, for political reasons. Talk of not trusting Trump on vaccines was in the context of these rumors.

Reactions: outside shooter
Whatever role Trump played in expediting the vaccine was a positive. But don't fall for the false narrative that Dems were anti-vaccine because of him. Late in the campaign, there were rumors that Trump was going to lean on the FDA to get vaccines approved before the election, for political reasons. Talk of not trusting Trump on vaccines was in the context of these rumors.
Rumors? Give me a break.....

Talk of not trusting Trump on vaccines was in the context of these rumors.
Talk of not trusting Trump on vaccines was in the context of his own statements and actions. No rumor whatsoever
one supporting link, of dozens:

President Donald Trump said in a video posted Wednesday that “no president’s ever pushed” the Food and Drug Administration like he has as concerns mount that the administration is pressuring the agency to quickly authorize a vaccine for the coronavirus.

The FDA on Tuesday published new guidance for vaccine manufacturers that said they need to provide at least two months of follow-up safety data after vaccinating trial participants to apply for emergency use authorization. That makes the authorization of a vaccine before the Nov. 3 presidential election highly unlikely.

“We’re going to have a great vaccine very, very shortly. I think we should have it before the election, but frankly the politics gets involved and that’s OK. They want to play their games,” Trump said in a video posted on Twitter. “The FDA has acted as quickly as they’ve ever acted in history. ... No president’s ever pushed them like I’ve pushed them either, to be honest with you.”

Well don’t fall for the rumor trope sir… we know what narrative the “rumor” came from… the words were spoken…. Anonymous sources were a constant for 4 years and to say it wasn’t a convenient tool used to undermine and weaken the President is just not honest.

there was a time when rumors were not printed or commented on by people of position and power. But here we have it I guess

Well don’t fall for the rumor trope sir… we know what narrative the “rumor” came from… the words were spoken…. Anonymous sources were a constant for 4 years and to say it wasn’t a convenient tool used to undermine and weaken the President is just not honest.

there was a time when rumors were not printed or commented on by people of position and power. But here we have it I guess
As shooter pointed out above, I shouldn't have used the word "rumors." Regardless, it's wrong to portray the Dems as opposed to the vaccine. The opposition was purely to the prospect of Trump politicizing the rollout.

Well sir I’ll give you on excerpt and the MSN story which should suffice. If you really are curious, a little Google effort will help change your mind. Provided our great journalistic machine hasn’t got them all removed by then… you are wrong on your statements sir. Not only that, this I believe has contributed to our inability to get people to trust and take the vaccine …. Even Huffington post still has articles up….

QUOTE “"Americans have had to endure President Trump's incompetence and dishonesty when it comes to testing and protective equipment ... so let me be clear - I trust vaccines. I trust scientists. But I don't trust Donald Trump. At this moment, the American people can't either," Biden said.”

Above quote

More Biden saying Americans can’t trust Trump on Vaccine

way more out there… so much easier stuff to criticize out there

that was hardly anti-vaccine. that was anti-trump.

Of course no one should trust someone that said to inject yourself with disinfectant.

Not wanting a corrupt wannabe dictator to overrule scientists on a scientific decision (about how much data needed to be analyzed to grant EUA) , in order to favor political gain, is not anti-vaccine, it is anti-grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
As shooter pointed out above, I shouldn't have used the word "rumors." Regardless, it's wrong to portray the Dems as opposed to the vaccine. The opposition was purely to the prospect of Trump politicizing the rollout.
Well let’s be honest. It was an election cycle and Biden/Harris didn’t want him to have anything that he could point to right at the finish line. So….. a decision was made that you should be familiar with ….The ends justify the means…. It isn’t good and it is no where near what Hickory was referring too.

you must agree that there is way better criticisms to be made against Trump than expediting the vaccinations?

Is this The Onion???

Reactions: cosmickid
Not wanting a corrupt wannabe dictator to overrule scientists on a scientific decision (about how much data needed to be analyzed to grant EUA) , in order to favor political gain, is not anti-vaccine, it is anti-grifter.
Based on who’s rumors as was stated above? Anonymous sources in the media reporting he was circumventing the protocol? Or just insinuating that he would? Go after something else… that dog won’t hunt

Yeah, how did those experts work out? I say not very well!

Based on who’s rumors as was stated above? Anonymous sources in the media reporting he was circumventing the protocol? Or just insinuating that he would? Go after something else… that dog won’t hunt
Based on Trump's own words, direct quotes, mind you

I think we should have it before the election...They want to play their games ... No president’s ever pushed them like I’ve pushed them either, to be honest with you.”

Yeah, how did those experts work out? I say not very well!
Looks like emergency use authorization was wise, for Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J. Asking for months of data slowed down AstraZeneca's momentum, and that seems to be a great thing. It's 4th best, at most

Experts got it right, Trump got it wrong.

• Haha
Based on Trump's own words, direct quotes, mind you

I think we should have it before the election...They want to play their games ... No president’s ever pushed them like I’ve pushed them either, to be honest with you.”
Now wait a minute, I thought you guys thought he didn’t take it seriously? I’d say if he is pushing the government who we know is far from accustom to doing anything in a timely manner, to get it made then he was successful and didn’t compromise the vaccine….

his pressure saved lives. No doubt

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Just being an asshole like most Dems were on here during the Trump years.

I am going to stop and play nice. I bet the same insults will continue flying.
Bullshit.

You never once thought you were making a relevant, timely observation about Biden's current health when you brought up truck driving.

That's crap. Don't blame me for your own post. You couldn't possibly believe that either.
And, I previously held off saying this about your original post, which linked a three month old article that you claimed to prove Biden had "lied." (Calling something a "lie" with a question mark at the end is still affirmatively calling it a "lie".). You are misusing the word "lie", which is something that is untrue when spoken (not something that turns out to appear wrong on different facts three months later).

Three months. I'd bet it's highly likely that you, after decades of tax preparation and accounting advice, have recommended more than once that your clients amend their tax returns or financial statements after they signed off on them three months earlier based on your original advice. I'm sure you'll agree that wouldn't be a lie either.

When you did that, did you tell them your original advice was a "lie," or just something that later looked different after the brief passage of time and acquisition of additional information?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Bullshit.

You never once thought you were making a relevant, timely observation about Biden's current health when you brought up truck driving.

That's crap. Don't blame me for your own post. You couldn't possibly believe that either.
And, I previously held off saying this about your original post, which linked a three month old article that you claimed to prove Biden had "lied." (Calling something a "lie" with a question mark at the end is still affirmatively calling it a "lie".). You are misusing the word "lie", which is something that is untrue when spoken (not something that turns out to appear wrong on different facts three months later).

Three months. I'd bet it's highly likely that you, after decades of tax preparation and accounting advice, have recommended more than once that your clients amend their tax returns or financial statements after they signed off on them three months earlier based on your original advice. I'm sure you'll agree that wouldn't be a lie either.

When you did that, did you tell them your original advice was a "lie," or just something that later looked different after the brief passage of time and acquisition of additional information?
You and IU Hickory have to be the same person, because there can’t be two people…

Now wait a minute, I thought you guys thought he didn’t take it seriously? I’d say if he is pushing the government who we know is far from accustom to doing anything in a timely manner, to get it made then he was successful and didn’t compromise the vaccine….

his pressure saved lives. No doubt
For the 100th time, it's not the pressure to cut red tape in clinical development and manuafacturing, to allow rapid development of vaccines, that anyone is complaining about.

That is, in fact, laudable.

It's the pressure to skip steps regarding clinical data requirements necessary for approval, either EUA or fill approval, that is not acceptable. To skip steps to gain votes is abhorrent.

The scientists set the bar for data (>2 months of safety data for EUA, >12 months of full approval) based upon a long track record of safety data for other drugs and other vaccines.

It would not be acceptable, for example, for Biden to force the FDA to grant full approval tight now, even though that might convince more people to get vaccinated. 12 months of data is not in hand. It will be by the end of August, when you can expect the Pfizer vaccine to be fully approved. Biden has no say in that, nor should he.

Well let’s be honest. It was an election cycle and Biden/Harris didn’t want him to have anything that he could point to right at the finish line. So….. a decision was made that you should be familiar with ….The ends justify the means…. It isn’t good and it is no where near what Hickory was referring too.

you must agree that there is way better criticisms to be made against Trump than expediting the vaccinations?
You're conflating two things, development and authorization. No one is criticizing him for his role in expediting the development of the vaccine. Some are refusing to give him credit, but they aren't criticizing him for it, and never did.

What he was criticized for was suggesting he might try to rush the authorization process for political reasons. He deserved criticism for that. And let's not forget, said criticism was pretty muted. No matter how many articles you find, they will all be quoting the same small handful of statements made by a few people. I think the one quoted in the article you linked is probably the only time Biden even spoke on the subject. It wasn't actually that big of a deal, and for good reason: for all his blabbering, Trump really didn't have any mechanism to rush the EUA. The FDA were going to act when they were going to act, and Trump couldn't really do anything about it.

For the 100th time, it's not the pressure to cut red tape in clinical development and manuafacturing, to allow rapid development of vaccines, that anyone is complaining about.

That is, in fact, laudable.

It's the pressure to skip steps regarding clinical data requirements necessary for approval, either EUA or fill approval, that is not acceptable. To skip steps to gain votes is abhorrent.

The scientists set the bar for data (>2 months of safety data for EUA, >12 months of full approval) based upon a long track record of safety data for other drugs and other vaccines.

It would not be acceptable, for example, for Biden to force the FDA to grant full approval tight now, even though that might convince more people to get vaccinated. 12 months of data is not in hand. It will be by the end of August, when you can expect the Pfizer vaccine to be fully approved. Biden has no say in that, nor should he.
The biggest boost from the Trump Administration was probably OWS' pre-purchase of millions of vaccine doses before approval. (I never fully understood why this required a new initiative, though, rather than continuing to rely on the Biodefense Advanced Research and Development Authority, which played a ctitical role in the spring of 2020 to get the vaccine development underway.)

FDA always appeared ready to review pharma's data once it was available and to act expeditiously.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT