ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Vaccine/no mask

I might be immune from the sickness and death, but I'd prefer not having it go on all around me. Besides, I don't want to go back to masking.
Oh trust me - you'll be back to masking very soon. You and the other paranoids in power will see to it.

If you really want to avoid masking, why aren't you more worried about the millions of unvaccinated streaming across our Southern border? The fact you don't worry about that tells me you are just mouthing Democrat talking points.

Stoll, you do know even if vaccinated and without symptoms (like coach Reich) you might test positive and pass Covid on to others ?.

Reich, as a team player, continues to wear his mask.

Is wearing a mask such a big deal, or is it about government encroaching on your freedom, or what ?
Yes, it's a big f'king deal. Just because it isn't to you, doesn't mean it's not to many others.

If you want to wear one, please do it. But don't tell others whether or not it's big deal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I gladly forgive you, but if you go back and take a deep dive into some threads, you will see posters (I know for a fact I am one of them, but I will not try to name others by memory) responding to the stupidest of the stupid with, at the most diplomatic, "C'mon, I don't like Trump, either, but this is just stupid."

But, again, what I am criticizing you for isn't your response to people, but your newfound dedication to starting these shitpile threads. You know damn well your OP was ridiculous, and you know damn well if someone had started a thread like this about Trump, you would have thought it was ridiculous. Just as I do, and I would have. On this forum, most of Trump's most critical did not descend into madness. Not all, of course. Some did. Some posters I really like caused me to roll my eyes many times. But most of us were not this crazy.

Forgive me, please, for getting personal, but I feel like in your determination to make a point, you have taken the easy route of becoming a caricature, when I think I know you well enough (as far as anyone can know a person in this context) that it wouldn't take very much effort at all for you to shed the caricature and become the fantastic poster you were for many years. I only harp on you about this because, unlike Ranger, I haven't given up quite yet (although I'm close), and I want this forum to be what it once was, and you at your best was a part of that. You and I had many fights, but they were all caused by the fact that we're both assholes. Neither of them were caused by the fact that we're brainless idiots. I know you're a deep, smart motherf*cker, and I want to debate that guy again.

Again, I don't discount the point I know you are trying to make with all this, and it's well-taken, so if you need to continue making that point, I respect that. I just miss the better conversations we used to have. Cheers, brother.
He’s changed. Not just on this forum either, on the others as well. I’ve pointed it out politely several times.

Very admirable of you, but you're really not responsible for anyone else's health when they choose not to take the vaccine.

And your chances of being hospitalized or in the ICU is very miniscule if you've been vaccinated.

Stop hyper-ventilating and look at the stats.

Works well for people who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Btw, anyone with kids under 12 should probably care about an unvaccinated person.

Reactions: Bill4411
Works well for people who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Btw, anyone with kids under 12 should probably care about an unvaccinated person.
Idiot. Look up the stats for kids under 12 and tell me why anyone should be concerned.

You make yourself look dumber with every post and you're too stupid to realize it.

Stoll, you do know even if vaccinated and without symptoms (like coach Reich) you might test positive and pass Covid on to others ?.

Reich, as a team player, continues to wear his mask.

Is wearing a mask such a big deal, or is it about government encroaching on your freedom, or what ?
Encroaching my freedom is an issue. Plus the mask is uncomfortable and bugs me to death from my glasses to be fogged up.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
respectfully, Reich tested positive but had no symptoms. Why? Because he was vaccinated. Reich went home interacted with his family. i am assuming they didn’t have symptoms. Why? Because they probably are vaccinated. 99% of the people he interacted with after being a carrier in likelihood was vaccinated as we haven’t heard of anyone getting ill and dying in his circle EDIT: I say this because he operates in a position that is requiring everyone to be vaccinated) if someone doesn’t want the jab and catch the variant it is their decision. And before you talk about kids please. Let’s be realistic. They aren’t dying and having terrible ICU visits. Those that are unable to be vaccinated and are vulnerable are few and will need to decide if they want to be masked. We cannot shut things down for such a small small small portion of our society.

I think it is irresponsible for someone not to get vaccinated. I believe it shows a lack of concern for the people who do care about you and may depend on you in life to risk being killed when all you needed was a vaccine shot. But it is their decision as if they are sick it does not effect me anymore than driving home late on a Friday night avoiding drunk drivers.

I am afraid that what is happening is the tactics used by the woke left, are trying to be implemented concerning the mask mandates. They want, and are willing, to burden everyone else for what they want which is 100% vaccinations. They want every vaccinated citizen (or non-citizen; benefit Of the doubt) to be hostile towards, and alienate the unvaccinated to guilt them and pressure them into getting vaccinated because we all know they believe the ends justify the means to get there.

when we are willing to force things upon our citizenry that they do not want, it creates a very scary precedence on what can be imposed on us later. Raise your hand if you would like a re-do on the Patriot Act. What about sterilization of the poor and mentally ill? who knows…

to be fair, there are a tremendous amount of inconsistencies coming from our leadership. Even some of it looks to being self serving. We should demand more and require our media to actually start being journalist instead of activists.
+1 on the last paragraph.

Encroaching my freedom is an issue. Plus the mask is uncomfortable and bugs me to death from my glasses to be fogged up.
The non masking non vaxxing sheep "encroached" on my freedom big time forcing me back into a danger zone and having to remask and I HATE the mask.

You had NO right to do that. This is America and YOU took away my freedom.

**** you all.

No I haven’t. I am fed up and no longer tolerant of being insulted for a different political view. And sick of hypocrisy.
Since when do IU Football or basketball have anything to do with your political views?

DO you have any mirrors in your house? Looked in any of them lately? Anything going on in your personal life maybe?

There are a bunch of countries that have recent or current Covid-19 waves.

Countries with high mRNA vaccination rates (Israel, UK, US) have not had deaths follow cases like previous waves, but countries with low vaccination rates (Russia, Thailand etc) have similar death surges.

I don't think it can get any clearer that vaccines are successfully decoupling cases from deaths. We have 3 countries with high rates of case growth that have the lowest rates of increased deaths because they have most of their adults vaccinated.

I say this because he (Reich) operates in a position that is requiring everyone to be vaccinated
Last I heard, the Colts were one of two NFL franchise at the very bottom of the %vaccination list, under 50% as of a week ago. They re not required, there are merely incentrives to do it (far fewer tests, meetings in person, etc.)

Reactions: Big Red Buffalo
My guess is Biden made the no mask for the vaccinated as part of his campaign to reward those who got vaccinated.

Now he discovers the vaccinated can spread the virus so he recanted his earlier position. I prefer this to doubling down on his earlier position.

My guess is Biden made the no mask for the vaccinated as part of his campaign to reward those who got vaccinated.

Now he discovers the vaccinated can spread the virus so he recanted his earlier position. I prefer this to doubling down on his earlier position.
No justification/explanation/clarification is going to convince the Trumpers, whose thesis is: "Trump is right whatever he does; Biden is wrong whatever he does."

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Since when do IU Football or basketball have anything to do with your political views?

DO you have any mirrors in your house? Looked in any of them lately? Anything going on in your personal life maybe?
Think we’re going to get to attend games this fall and winter? I am guessing not for one simple reason.

Freedom? Oh, freedom!!
That's just some people talking . . . .
My strict Catholic Mother considered freedom to be part of Satan's scheme to lead us into sin.

She felt self sacrifice, hard work, facing hardships, following a srict moral code, helping others, etc. made us better persons and eventually opened the gates to Heaven. Lent and giving up various pleasures was her favorite time of the year.

My Father who was Hell bent on not spending money gladly followed her philosophy.

Reactions: Sope Creek
My strict Catholic Mother considered freedom to be part of Satan's scheme to lead us into sin.

She felt self sacrifice, hard work, facing hardships, helping others, etc. made us better persons and eventually opened the gates to Heaven. Lent and giving up various pleasures was her favorite time of the year.

My Father who was Hell bent on not spending money gladly followed her philosophy.
Nobody knows what freedom is anymore . . . they think it means "I can do whatever I want and ain't nobody can tell me otherwise. Ain't nobody the boss of me."

Of course, they don't know what the lack of freedom means either because they've never had to contend with that . . . .

The difference between then and now is the emergence of the mutated delta variant of the coronavirus. And the reason for the emergence of that variant, and more to come after that, is the large pool of unvaccinated people that serve as a petri dish for the virus to multiply and mutate.

None of this is new information. It has been reported extensively by news media. Real news media, that is. But if all you listen to is right-wing propaganda, I can see why you would be ignorant about it.

Unfortunately, it appears that there will always be a pool of the unvaccinated to produce new variants, with this pool consisting of black people who remember the past when they were used for unethical medical experiments, the anti-vaxxers who are desperate to claim they have superior knowledge about vaccines, and Republicans who seem to be willing to die themselves and to kill others in order to own the libs by keeping the infection rate and the death count high.
I approve of the underlined word choice in this part of your post: "Republicans who seem to be willing to die themselves and to kill others."

I think many of these anti-Covid-precaution Republicans that oppose mask mandates, vaccination promotions and lockdowns have already received their shots (along with their families) while refusing to confirm it publicly.

So, as you said, there are Republicans who merely seem willing to risk their health and that of others, but we can't tell for sure how brave they really are.

As an example, this person is one of those who talked like he opposed Covid precautions but ultimately started wearing a mask and apparently even received a vaccination (along with his wife) a few days before Biden was sworn in, without announcing it:

health-coronavirus-usa-mask-e1594567169651.jpg

Reactions: IU_Hickory
That's exactly what he decided, when he ran for President and kicked Trump's ass.

I swear, Stoll, your recent posts are starting to concern me about your mental health.

Good luck to you.
The body count is in the thousands, I wish he would do his job with this virus, but Biden is letting people die!

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
The non masking non vaxxing sheep "encroached" on my freedom big time forcing me back into a danger zone and having to remask and I HATE the mask.

You had NO right to do that. This is America and YOU took away my freedom.

**** you all.
Metamucil might help you

Nobody knows what freedom is anymore . . . they think it means "I can do whatever I want and ain't nobody can tell me otherwise. Ain't nobody the boss of me."

Of course, they don't know what the lack of freedom means either because they've never had to contend with that . . . .
You didn't lose any freedome the last year and a half?

If you don't think you did, you have no idea what freedom is.

ADVERTISEMENT