ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Vaccine/no mask

I've resigned myself to the fact that we're going to just have to deal with the morons not giving a shit about whether or not they put themselves, those close to them, and those they interact with in danger. The best I can do at this point is let Mother Nature do what she will do and hope me or my wife or anyone close to me doesn't have to pay the price.
Morons? Coming from you ? Isnt it interesting that morons like you that are obviously challenged by thinking, call others morons because they dont think like you but Morons like you are rarely called out by those of us that are still looking at things and seeing we are being used as guinea pigs. Beyond the whole part the media and every one else is pushing of blah blah blah vs the science from a lot of others asking about what happens down the road? Now we are talking 3rd shot................I dont give a sh*t what you choose to do and only call you a moron to highlight. Hey great go do whatever you want . The whole notion of crazies that are worried about chipping etc call them what you want. There are a lot of people looking at things and making decisions on their own and you aren't the only a**hole................you called yourself one, but think because someone else makes their own decisions about their personal health vs what a obviously inept government tells you to do. Hey maybe you are right? Maybe 2 years from now we find an emergency vaccine was a bad thing? What then?

Wrong, woke folks are extremest and they want all of us to think like they do.
Wow. Two dogwhistle name-callings in one sentence!

And, your mentor Tucker Carlson is neutral, always presents all sides of any issue in a balanced, well-researched presentation, and bolsters his on-air comments with web postings showing all sources of material supporting his position, right?

He's not a journalist, but you believe him anyway, because you already agree with him, even if he hasn't said it yet.
2hziwn.jpg

Morons? Coming from you ? Isnt it interesting that morons like you that are obviously challenged by thinking, call others morons because they dont think like you but Morons like you are rarely called out by those of us that are still looking at things and seeing we are being used as guinea pigs. Beyond the whole part the media and every one else is pushing of blah blah blah vs the science from a lot of others asking about what happens down the road? Now we are talking 3rd shot................I dont give a sh*t what you choose to do and only call you a moron to highlight. Hey great go do whatever you want . The whole notion of crazies that are worried about chipping etc call them what you want. There are a lot of people looking at things and making decisions on their own and you aren't the only a**hole................you called yourself one, but think because someone else makes their own decisions about their personal health vs what a obviously inept government tells you to do. Hey maybe you are right? Maybe 2 years from now we find an emergency vaccine was a bad thing? What then?
Ok moron

You just called Mitch McConnell a "moron."

Edit: No I don't expect you to figure it out.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You idiots are so much fun ! A bunch of pussies who don't have the ability to make a cognitive thought on your own but pile on with group mentality . Do whatever you want to do

Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC
You realize you are asking him to do something out of his capability right?
I
I bet you wear it in your car while driving alone. I love to look across the road at you folks and laugh.
When going to more than one store I usually leave my mask on upon driving to the next.

Also sometimes put my mask on at home before going somewhere where I will be wearing a mask.

With all the people who are laughing at the way I drive, who cares about a few more laughing at me alone and wearing a mask.

If your wife or anyone close to you is fully vaccinated, you have a better chance of dying in a car crash than from the Covid.
We'd rather avoid getting sick or being hospitalized or ending up in the ICU. And if nothing else, we'd rather avoid being responsible for transmitting the virus to an unvaccinated person.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
C'mon, stoll, you're better than this, old friend.
I

When going to more than one store I usually leave my mask on upon driving to the next.

Also sometimes put my mask on at home before going somewhere where I will be wearing a mask.

With all the people who are laughing at the way I drive, who cares about a few more laughing at me alone and wearing a mask.
I have my vaccine. I am not wearing a mask unless required.

Reactions: DANC
Wow. Two dogwhistle name-callings in one sentence!

And, your mentor Tucker Carlson is neutral, always presents all sides of any issue in a balanced, well-researched presentation, and bolsters his on-air comments with web postings showing all sources of material supporting his position, right?

He's not a journalist, but you believe him anyway, because you already agree with him, even if he hasn't said it yet.
2hziwn.jpg
I hardly watch anything but sports on TV. I watch Tucker sometimes. Never full show. Maybe 2-4 times in the last month.

We'd rather avoid getting sick or being hospitalized or ending up in the ICU. And if nothing else, we'd rather avoid being responsible for transmitting the virus to an unvaccinated person.
Very admirable of you, but you're really not responsible for anyone else's health when they choose not to take the vaccine.

And your chances of being hospitalized or in the ICU is very miniscule if you've been vaccinated.

Stop hyper-ventilating and look at the stats.

Very admirable of you, but you're really not responsible for anyone else's health when they choose not to take the vaccine.

And your chances of being hospitalized or in the ICU is very miniscule if you've been vaccinated.

If you're vaccinated your chances of dying in a car crash are about 100x greater than dying from covid

I might be immune from the sickness and death, but I'd prefer not having it go on all around me. Besides, I don't want to go back to masking.

I don’t get what’s so awful about masks.
I hate communicating with masks on.

More importantly during my Tuesdays and Thursdays appointment days during tax season, I felt awful after wearing a mask all day.

Reactions: DANC

More importantly during my Tuesdays and Thursdays appointment days during tax season, I felt awful after wearing a mask all day.
Yeah, but you sold your practice and shit canned the battleax, so you can play golf all day.

I can understand that. That’s why I hate seeing them in schools

I have my vaccine. I am not wearing a mask unless required.
Stoll, you do know even if vaccinated and without symptoms (like coach Reich) you might test positive and pass Covid on to others ?.

Reich, as a team player, continues to wear his mask.

Is wearing a mask such a big deal, or is it about government encroaching on your freedom, or what ?

Stoll, you do know even if vaccinated and without symptoms (like coach Reich) you might test positive and pass Covid on to others ?.

Reich, as a team player, continues to wear his mask.

Is wearing a mask such a big deal, or is it about government encroaching on your freedom, or what ?
respectfully, Reich tested positive but had no symptoms. Why? Because he was vaccinated. Reich went home interacted with his family. i am assuming they didn’t have symptoms. Why? Because they probably are vaccinated. 99% of the people he interacted with after being a carrier in likelihood was vaccinated as we haven’t heard of anyone getting ill and dying in his circle EDIT: I say this because he operates in a position that is requiring everyone to be vaccinated) if someone doesn’t want the jab and catch the variant it is their decision. And before you talk about kids please. Let’s be realistic. They aren’t dying and having terrible ICU visits. Those that are unable to be vaccinated and are vulnerable are few and will need to decide if they want to be masked. We cannot shut things down for such a small small small portion of our society.

I think it is irresponsible for someone not to get vaccinated. I believe it shows a lack of concern for the people who do care about you and may depend on you in life to risk being killed when all you needed was a vaccine shot. But it is their decision as if they are sick it does not effect me anymore than driving home late on a Friday night avoiding drunk drivers.

I am afraid that what is happening is the tactics used by the woke left, are trying to be implemented concerning the mask mandates. They want, and are willing, to burden everyone else for what they want which is 100% vaccinations. They want every vaccinated citizen (or non-citizen; benefit Of the doubt) to be hostile towards, and alienate the unvaccinated to guilt them and pressure them into getting vaccinated because we all know they believe the ends justify the means to get there.

when we are willing to force things upon our citizenry that they do not want, it creates a very scary precedence on what can be imposed on us later. Raise your hand if you would like a re-do on the Patriot Act. What about sterilization of the poor and mentally ill? who knows…

to be fair, there are a tremendous amount of inconsistencies coming from our leadership. Even some of it looks to being self serving. We should demand more and require our media to actually start being journalist instead of activists.

respectfully, Reich tested positive but had no symptoms. Why? Because he was vaccinated. Reich went home interacted with his family. i am assuming they didn’t have symptoms. Why? Because they probably are vaccinated. 99% of the people he interacted with after being a carrier in likelihood was vaccinated as we haven’t heard of anyone getting ill and dying in his circle EDIT: I say this because he operates in a position that is requiring everyone to be vaccinated) if someone doesn’t want the jab and catch the variant it is their decision. And before you talk about kids please. Let’s be realistic. They aren’t dying and having terrible ICU visits. Those that are unable to be vaccinated and are vulnerable are few and will need to decide if they want to be masked. We cannot shut things down for such a small small small portion of our society.

I think it is irresponsible for someone not to get vaccinated. I believe it shows a lack of concern for the people who do care about you and may depend on you in life to risk being killed when all you needed was a vaccine shot. But it is their decision as if they are sick it does not effect me anymore than driving home late on a Friday night avoiding drunk drivers.

I am afraid that what is happening is the tactics used by the woke left, are trying to be implemented concerning the mask mandates. They want, and are willing, to burden everyone else for what they want which is 100% vaccinations. They want every vaccinated citizen (or non-citizen; benefit Of the doubt) to be hostile towards, and alienate the unvaccinated to guilt them and pressure them into getting vaccinated because we all know they believe the ends justify the means to get there.

when we are willing to force things upon our citizenry that they do not want, it creates a very scary precedence on what can be imposed on us later. Raise your hand if you would like a re-do on the Patriot Act. What about sterilization of the poor and mentally ill? who knows…

to be fair, there are a tremendous amount of inconsistencies coming from our leadership. Even some of it looks to being self serving. We should demand more and require our media to actually start being journalist instead of activists.

Well, we could become Australians and have helicopters flying over beaches and back yards, commanding obedience.

Well, we could become Australians and have helicopters flying over beaches and back yards, commanding obedience.

people are resilient…they can get use to anything. Before long it is just normal and that is what I think we should be more deliberate and patient in our decision processes before implementing things.

ADVERTISEMENT