ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Vaccine/no mask

Your opinion of Biden does not match my own. Frankly, I think you're the one who is being dishonest with himself, but whatever. Both of us have biases, so I have to admit it's possible you have it nailed, and I'm the one who is wrong.

But our disagreement over the nature of this forum remains. Throughout Trump's tenure, many of us were quite critical of a lot of things he did, but very few posters went full on crazy over him, and only a small handful would have started threads as ridiculous as this one. So, I understand what you think you are doing. You think you are giving us a taste of our own medicine. But what it looks like to the rest of us is that you are lowering yourself to the same level of the posters that even most of us liberals thought were ridiculous whenever they posted about Trump.
Gawd….revisionist history

Reactions: DANC
Gawd….revisionist history
What history are you referring to?

What's revisionist about it?

Just blathering a phrase that you think might make you sound smart doesn't get it BRB . . . you need to do so in the right context and use the phrase correctly. Otherwise, you're the one who comes across as dumb.

Gotta love white liberals. The most racist people on the planet.

493.jpg

Gotta love dumbasses who fall for obvious troll twitter accounts. The biggest dumbasses on the planet.

Even James Woods figured it out:

James Woods @RealJamesWoods

I wish “she” had tried a little harder to be convincing. Parody only works when it’s ever so slightly realistic. Just that slight doubt it could be real makes it delicious. Sadly this is third level “mom’s basement keyboard warrior” stuff. #INSTAMUTE — PolitiTweet.org

I feel kind of bad for dmbhoosier...he was so proud of that post.

Last edited:
He’s not president. Deal with the old senile incompetent man who’s president.

The old, senile incompetent Trump isn't president. But i guess since you are old, senile and incompetent, you haven't grasped that yet.

Oh wait, august is coming up. The dumbasses think the incompetent president will be back

One of the prime problems for the U.S. citizens in dealing with the pandemic is
the mixed messages from pols and science.

Presidents say one thing and governors say something else. Then people pick and choose which scientists to believe based on their politics.

After all is said and done, a good many just rely on their own gut feelings. Feelings which can often take them in the wrong direction.

493.jpg

Gotta love dumbasses who fall for obvious troll twitter accounts. The biggest dumbasses on the planet.

Even James Woods figured it out:

James Woods @RealJamesWoods

I wish “she” had tried a little harder to be convincing. Parody only works when it’s ever so slightly realistic. Just that slight doubt it could be real makes it delicious. Sadly this is third level “mom’s basement keyboard warrior” stuff. #INSTAMUTE — PolitiTweet.org

I feel kind of bad for dmbhoosier...he was so proud of that post.
Even James Woods? He went to MIT and has a recorded IQ of 180.

What's worse, they attack and ridicule people who want the vaccine!

Who is doing as you say? A leader, not some wingnut radio host, a leader of the Republican party.

BTW - with our lack of border control, it's seems to me this administration is allowing the covid situation to get worse. It's hard to clean my pool if I let you piss in it all the time.

Who is doing as you say? A leader, not some wingnut radio host, a leader of the Republican party.

BTW - with our lack of border control, it's seems to me this administration is allowing the covid situation to get worse. It's hard to clean my pool if I let you piss in it all the time.
Not much difference between wingnut radio hosts and the wacko GOPers that get elected into office

One of the prime problems for the U.S. citizens in dealing with the pandemic is
the mixed messages from pols and science.

Presidents say one thing and governors say something else. Then people pick and choose which scientists to believe based on their politics.

After all is said and done, a good many just rely on their own gut feelings. Feelings which can often take them in the wrong direction.
Have you ever been to Provincetown MA? If you were tasked to design a community to be a good environment for transmitting airborne communicable diseases, you couldn’t do better than Provincetown. It’s jammed in at the very tip of Cape Cod with one way in and out, by land anyway. It’s full of 19th century buildings with cramped spaces and without modern ventilation. The town is all tourism and the buildings are mostly bars and eateries. The town probably has a permanent population of a few thousand. More than 40,000 people jammed into Provincetown the 4th of July weekend. Less than 500 cases, meaning positive tests, of COVID were identified as “breakthrough“ infections over that weekend Traced to Provincetown. As far as I know, no deaths and a handful of hospitalizations.

The CDC used the 4th of July Provincetown town data, supported with overseas data not involving American approved vaccines, to ramp up the very recent mask concern/scare. Provincetown is not typical USA, not even close. If anything Provincetown is evidence that the vaccines work.

This is one more reason why I am fed up with this whole mess. When the supposed experts cherry-pick the single worse case scenario upon which to base national policy for the whole country, I loose faith and trust in experts. I simply don’t accept expert decisions that place importance on the 4th of July in Provincetown. So yeah, I think the most trusted source for my own conduct is between my ears. That of course depends on good and complete information, which is another problem. Information is manipulated.

The Provincetown outbreak is great support for vaccinations. Hundreds of infections, almost all extremely minor, 4 hospitalizations, none in intensive care, no deaths, resolutions in days.
Agree. I don’t think Provincetown data supports new mask mandates—yet that is what we are given.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312
So i brought as much to the topic as your bs post.

Why was my post BS? I replied to a statement I found to be incorrect by meridian and asked for examples.

I just further added that this admin, with its lack of border policy, is not helping our Covid situation. If you disagree, then fine. State why.

But my inclusion of that statement was to juxtapose how meridian believes R's are hindering the Covid recovery with their alleged anti-vax message versus Biden's actual hindering of the Covid recovery by allowing thousands of unvaccinated illegal immigrants to enter into the US.

Why was my post BS? I replied to a statement I found to be incorrect by meridian and asked for examples.

I just further added that this admin, with its lack of border policy, is not helping our Covid situation. If you disagree, then fine. State why.

But my inclusion of that statement was to juxtapose how meridian believes R's are hindering the Covid recovery with their alleged anti-vax message versus Biden's actual hindering of the Covid recovery by allowing thousands of unvaccinated illegal immigrants to enter into the US.

Because biden is not allowing thousands of illegal immigrants into the country. You call them illegal, decent people would call them undocumented and give them a path to citizenship.

Oh, i forgot your ancestors were native americans and never immigrated here.

Because biden is not allowing thousands of illegal immigrants into the country. You call them illegal, decent people would call them undocumented and give them a path to citizenship.

They’re illegal aliens until they’re not, snowflake.

Then change the laws. A President is sworn in to uphold the Constitution and the laws of this nation, including border laws. And the President is to protect its citizens. Allowing people to cross the border with a deadly virus is not protecting us.

Question for Coolerites.

Is coach Frank Reich crazy for still wearing a mask?

Reich tested positive for Covid, but has no symptoms and has been vaccinated.

This is the song Joe was probably listening to, while driving his 18 wheeler with Cornpop Jackson Browne’s ( Take It Easy)😆
Do not besmirch Jackson Browne by using his name and Trucker Joe's in the same sentence!

Question for Coolerites.

Is coach Frank Reich crazy for still wearing a mask?

Reich tested positive for Covid, but has no symptoms and has been vaccinated.
Yes, he's full-blown woke.

But the coronavirus doesn't stay confined to your body, does it? See, that's really the whole point of masks, vaccines, distancing. I bet if you really think about it hard, you can grasp it.
So what? Abortion doesn't always affect one body, does it?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Allowing people to cross the border with a deadly virus is not protecting us
I will add... Purposely and intently removing barriers to prevent crossing the border while actively inviting illegal aliens into our country, while probably spreading a pandemic level virus upon the population is an act of war against the American citizenry, via invasion.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
DANC, curious as to your definition of woke.
I don't have one in particular - I know it when I see it.

In Frank (Third) Reich's case, it's defined as blindly following the orders of the day, ignoring any statistics or scientific data.

What's your definition of woke?

In Frank (Third) Reich's case, it's defined as blindly following the orders of the day, ignoring any statistics or scientific data.

DANC, I don't have a clear definition in mind, so I don't use it.

You seem to have a lot of problems with people who are more successful than you…which is pretty much everyone.

Only a Republican is unbalanced enough to compare coronavirus to abortion. Abortion is a personal issue, therefore government should stay out of it. Coronavirus is a public issue, therefore, government needs to be involved in it. Think about it.
So if you have a problem with a person and decide to murder them instead of deal with it that would be a personal issue vs a government issue too?

Reactions: Lucy01
It's not complicated. Being woke is seeing the world for yourself, not the way Tucker Carlson tells you to see it. It's more work, but worth it.
TT, isn't seeing things differently one of the many facets which makes us individuals?

Getting locked into seeing ourselves as say conservatives or liberals makes us one of them and we lose track of our individuality.

ADVERTISEMENT