ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Vaccine/no mask

Don't you know? Republicans think Trump is a POS, have never voted for him, and hate him. It's just that they hate people who talk shit about him even more.
I voted for him twice. I’d vote for him a third time if the only choice is him or the idiots in the White House now.

And yes Trump is a mean mean man and POS. 😂 And was a mean mean tweeter until the Facists at Twitter did their duty to their masters, the libitards and banned him. VBG

So, you all kiss his ass because he's NOT president?
Who's senile?
I’ve never kissed his ass nor donated a dime to his campaign. He is better than your senile old idiot in the WH.

Is Biden rollin down the highway in an 18 Wheeler today? Probably only in that old senile brain of his.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I voted for him twice. I’d vote for him a third time if the only choice is him or the idiots in the White House now.

And yes Trump is a mean mean man and POS. 😂 And was a mean mean tweeter until the Facists at Twitter did their duty to their masters, the libitards and banned him. VBG
You realize that if DJT read your post above, he would laugh his ass off at you, right? Not to your face, but alone, in his bunker. He laughs his ass off at Pence, Mike Pillow, Rudy G., MTG, Gaetz, those idiots who stormed the Capitol, and you...and all those he has duped over the decades. He wouldn't piss on you if your hair was on fire.

Reactions: Bill4411
I’ve never kissed his ass nor donated a dime to his campaign. He is better than your senile old idiot in the WH.

Is Biden rollin down the highway in an 18 Wheeler today? Probably only in that old senile brain of his.

You do kiss his ass.

You remind me of the old joke: What's the difference between an ass kisser and a brown nose?
Depth perception.

Sorry, but you don't strike me as a pub with any sense of perception, depth or otherwise.

You realize that if DJT read your post above, he would laugh his ass off at you, right? Not to your face, but alone, in his bunker. He laughs his ass off at Pence, Mike Pillow, Rudy G., MTG, Gaetz, those idiots who stormed the Capitol, and you...and all those he has duped over the decades. He wouldn't piss on you if your hair was on fire.
That’s fine. I’d take him over the truck drivin man in the WH.

You think Pelosi would squat and piss on my hair if it was on 🔥?

I don't think so . . . my sense of Trump is that" if you're with me" you're OK. And "if you aren't with me, you should be shot as a traitor".

That's why I think it's pretty clear he's a fascist, even if stoll isn't . . . stoll's just willing to give up every body else's freedoms to get what he wants.

I don't think so . . . my sense of Trump is that" if you're with me" you're OK. And "if you aren't with me, you should be shot as a traitor".

That's why I think it's pretty clear he's a fascist, even if stoll isn't . . . stoll's just willing to give up every body else's freedoms to get what he wants.
I disagree. Trump is at least smart enough to recognize the stupidity of those who blindly follow him...hell, he depends on it. Since libs recognize it too, the only ones who don't are the ones who have been duped by him. Either that, or they are too cowardly to admit it.

I disagree. Trump is at least smart enough to recognize the stupidity of those who blindly follow him...hell, he depends on it. Since libs recognize it too, the only ones who don't are the ones who have been duped by him. Either that, or they are too cowardly to admit it.
Well, FWIW, I don't think stoll's stupid . . . I think he's so far down a "Dems are evil" rabbit hole that he can't see which end is up. He's emotional, not rational, at this point . . . he feels the necessity to defend himself and his "opinions" in the face of what he perceives as an onslaught from "the other side".

(FWIW2, I'd recommend that he take a good long break from this place to let his sensibilities settle out rather than continue down his rabbit hole, but I have no illusions he'll do so . . . .)

Well, FWIW, I don't think stoll's stupid . . . I think he's so far down a "Dems are evil" rabbit hole that he can't see which end is up. He's emotional, not rational, at this point . . . he feels the necessity to defend himself and his "opinions" in the face of what he perceives as an onslaught from "the other side".

(FWIW2, I'd recommend that he take a good long break from this place to let his sensibilities settle out rather than continue down his rabbit hole, but I have no illusions he'll do so . . . .)
Well of course anyone who thinks Dems are bad for business (idiomatically, not literally business) must be irrational, or are you just so far down a rabbit hole that you can’t see which end is up? I’d recommend you take a good long break but you already have & it doesn’t seem to have helped. Physician, heal thyself…

After reading back over the last few posts, I realize I was out of line. While Stoll and I disagreed, he never aimed his ire for Biden at me. Meanwhile, I was an asshole.
Stoll, I apologize. We can disagree, and I don't have to be an asshole about it to you. I would delete all my posts in the exchange above, but that would erase the evidence of my assholery. I'll let it stay for all to see, unless you tell me otherwise.
Once again, I truly apologize.
Have a great weekend.

He's a pos and always has been.

He’s not president. Deal with the old senile incompetent man who’s president.
Actually, he acknowledged that coronavirus was real and mobilized resources to provide vaccines to everyone wanting it. He repaired relations with our allies and rejected our enemies. He provided stimulus money to middle and working class households, thereby keeping the economy from sliding into recession. He saved thousands of small businesses. He acknowledged that climate change is real and took steps to save the planet for our children and their children. He got an infrastructure deal done that will begin to rebuild our deteriorating roads, bridges, and airports. He is trying to pass a bill that will preserve the right to vote for all eligible voters, not just Republicans.

Pretty good for the first six months.

See, the thing is, you can't just say he is senile and incompetent, you have to offer some proof beyond just saying it over and over and showing videos of his stuttering problem. I know that's good enough in Republican world, but in the real world, you have to provide evidence. Evidence, let me explain, is when you can show something you want to be true, actually is true. I know the concept of evidence, as in something is evidence-based, is a totally foreign concept to you, but trust me, it's a real thing.

See, the thing is, you can't just say he is senile and incompetent, you have to offer some proof beyond just saying it over and over and showing videos of his stuttering problem. I know that's good enough in Republican world, but in the real world, you have to provide evidence. Evidence, let me explain, is when you can show something you want to be true, actually is true. I know the concept of evidence, as in something is evidence-based, is a totally foreign concept to you, but trust me, it's a real thing.
Don't tell MTIOTF or CoH that. They make careers out of just saying stuff over and over here with no proof . . . and in spite of how much factual information is posted to refute their positions.

Methinks it's their life's work to keep those of us who call them out for their silliness from getting productive work done.

Reactions: cosmickid
Actually, he acknowledged that coronavirus was real and mobilized resources to provide vaccines to everyone wanting it. He repaired relations with our allies and rejected our enemies. He provided stimulus money to middle and working class households, thereby keeping the economy from sliding into recession. He saved thousands of small businesses. He acknowledged that climate change is real and took steps to save the planet for our children and their children. He got an infrastructure deal done that will begin to rebuild our deteriorating roads, bridges, and airports. He is trying to pass a bill that will preserve the right to vote for all eligible voters, not just Republicans.

Oh my word. I have seen good spin to put lipstick on a pig, but you gave it a full weekend spa treatment, with a happy ending. My mercy.

That’s fine. I’d take him over the truck drivin man in the WH.

You think Pelosi would squat and piss on my hair if it was on 🔥?
This is the song Joe was probably listening to, while driving his 18 wheeler with Cornpop Jackson Browne’s ( Take It Easy)😆

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
Oh my word. I have seen good spin to put lipstick on a pig, but you gave it a full weekend spa treatment, with a happy ending. My mercy.
Happy endings are what the crowds at Trump rallies are hoping for. Judging by the way they look, it's the only time it happens.

Why has his stuttering problem gotten so much worse lately? Surely there’s a clinical reason for that…

This is the song Joe was probably listening to, while driving his 18 wheeler with Cornpop Jackson Browne’s ( Take It Easy)😆
There is an infinitely greater chance that Biden drove an 18-wheeler than Trump did. The only vehicle Trump has ever driven is a golf cart (307 days while president).

I thought this was a good question.

The guidelines make no sense. We are restricting vaccinated people who pose zero risk from seeing their families. It's inexcusable and indefensible.

I like a good turn of a phrase, and this one deserves props.
Bravo.
If you like a good turn of phrase, have I got a good one. You'll love this. So, next time you're talking about women you've met, say you like to "Grab 'em by the pussy." Good, huh? What do you think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT