ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Vaccine/no mask

Yes, Biden is a liar!
He should be an honest person like stollcpa's hero Donald Trump, who never lies!

PS: I am shocked that you, an ardent supporter of the master liar Trump, are picking Biden on lies. Try to be creative, amigo!
Amazing!

Last edited:
Guess that turned out to be a lie?

First thing I see when the article loads is “3 months ago.”

Do you even try or just grasping at straws? Would’ve been nice if we could’ve had 70-80% vaccinated by early June and be rid of this thing. But..

Do you even try or just grasping at straws? Would’ve been nice if we could’ve had 70-80% vaccinated by early June and be rid of this thing. But..
Surely stoll doesn't spend his days googling stories about Biden to post here, without even sorting them by date.

:rolleyes:

Surely stoll doesn't spend his days googling stories about Biden to post here, without even sorting them by date.

:rolleyes:
Did Biden not tell us that we wouldn’t need masks if vaccinated? One month ago or six months ago doesn’t matter. The CDC just told us we’re going to need masks now. Biden was full of shit.

Betcha blue state governors are going to close down their states again and red will stay open.

Then in 2022 voters will have a choice.

You guys go back and review posts for the four years of Trump. Every day you all were better than than that but you didn’t do better.
A few posters maybe were as bad as you are now, but you'd be hard pressed to go back and find most of us doing what you've been doing since Biden took office. So, sure, if you want to live down to the standards of the very worst liberal posters here, have at it. But don't fool yourself with this "you guys" language. Most of "us guys" were not wallowing in the kind of muck that you've made your home.

A few posters maybe were as bad as you are now, but you'd be hard pressed to go back and find most of us doing what you've been doing since Biden took office. So, sure, if you want to live down to the standards of the very worst liberal posters here, have at it. But don't fool yourself with this "you guys" language. Most of "us guys" were not wallowing in the kind of muck that you've made your home.
I respectfully disagree. You all were doing it. Well, maybe I will give you a pass.

Biden is awful. He was an idiot years ago. Now he’s a sad old man that can’t put a coherent thought or sentence together. If you guys were intellectually honest, you would admit it.

I respectfully disagree. You all were doing it. Well, maybe I will give you a pass.

Biden is awful. He was an idiot years ago. Now he’s a sad old man that can’t put a coherent thought or sentence together. If you guys were intellectually honest, you would admit it.
Your opinion of Biden does not match my own. Frankly, I think you're the one who is being dishonest with himself, but whatever. Both of us have biases, so I have to admit it's possible you have it nailed, and I'm the one who is wrong.

But our disagreement over the nature of this forum remains. Throughout Trump's tenure, many of us were quite critical of a lot of things he did, but very few posters went full on crazy over him, and only a small handful would have started threads as ridiculous as this one. So, I understand what you think you are doing. You think you are giving us a taste of our own medicine. But what it looks like to the rest of us is that you are lowering yourself to the same level of the posters that even most of us liberals thought were ridiculous whenever they posted about Trump.

Your opinion of Biden does not match my own. Frankly, I think you're the one who is being dishonest with himself, but whatever. Both of us have biases, so I have to admit it's possible you have it nailed, and I'm the one who is wrong.

But our disagreement over the nature of this forum remains. Throughout Trump's tenure, many of us were quite critical of a lot of things he did, but very few posters went full on crazy over him, and only a small handful would have started threads as ridiculous as this one. So, I understand what you think you are doing. You think you are giving us a taste of our own medicine. But what it looks like to the rest of us is that you are lowering yourself to the same level of the posters that even most of us liberals thought were ridiculous whenever they posted about Trump.
Forgive me if I don’t remember the reasonable democrat posters calling out the daily wacky posts criticizing everything Trump.

Biden assures all of us that if we get the vaccine that we won’t need masks. Now we’re getting geared up for masks indoors again.

Biden cares so much about our safety from the Virus that he allows our borders to be overrun with illegal immigrants. Many carrying the Virus and he ships them around the country.

He’s not a damn bit better than Trump.

I guess I should give up. As Bobby Knight might say - if Biden’s incompetence is inevitable and fellow democrats are going to stick their heads in the sand, I should relax and enjoy it.

Forgive me if I don’t remember the reasonable democrat posters calling out the daily wacky posts criticizing everything Trump.

Biden assures all of us that if we get the vaccine that we won’t need masks. Now we’re getting geared up for masks indoors again.

Biden cares so much about our safety from the Virus that he allows our borders to be overrun with illegal immigrants. Many carrying the Virus and he ships them around the country.

He’s not a damn bit better than Trump.

I guess I should give up. As Bobby Knight might say - if Biden’s incompetence is inevitable and fellow democrats are going to stick their heads in the sand, I should relax and enjoy it.
I gladly forgive you, but if you go back and take a deep dive into some threads, you will see posters (I know for a fact I am one of them, but I will not try to name others by memory) responding to the stupidest of the stupid with, at the most diplomatic, "C'mon, I don't like Trump, either, but this is just stupid."

But, again, what I am criticizing you for isn't your response to people, but your newfound dedication to starting these shitpile threads. You know damn well your OP was ridiculous, and you know damn well if someone had started a thread like this about Trump, you would have thought it was ridiculous. Just as I do, and I would have. On this forum, most of Trump's most critical did not descend into madness. Not all, of course. Some did. Some posters I really like caused me to roll my eyes many times. But most of us were not this crazy.

Forgive me, please, for getting personal, but I feel like in your determination to make a point, you have taken the easy route of becoming a caricature, when I think I know you well enough (as far as anyone can know a person in this context) that it wouldn't take very much effort at all for you to shed the caricature and become the fantastic poster you were for many years. I only harp on you about this because, unlike Ranger, I haven't given up quite yet (although I'm close), and I want this forum to be what it once was, and you at your best was a part of that. You and I had many fights, but they were all caused by the fact that we're both assholes. Neither of them were caused by the fact that we're brainless idiots. I know you're a deep, smart motherf*cker, and I want to debate that guy again.

Again, I don't discount the point I know you are trying to make with all this, and it's well-taken, so if you need to continue making that point, I respect that. I just miss the better conversations we used to have. Cheers, brother.

Reactions: meridian

Do you honestly believe that this virus goes away if 70-80% of the population in the US gets vaccinated? What if 100% of the US population gets vaccinated? Does it go away then? Thank God no one else can come into our country and no one in our country is able to leave the country and spread any diseases or illnesses.

I gladly forgive you, but if you go back and take a deep dive into some threads, you will see posters (I know for a fact I am one of them, but I will not try to name others by memory) responding to the stupidest of the stupid with, at the most diplomatic, "C'mon, I don't like Trump, either, but this is just stupid."

But, again, what I am criticizing you for isn't your response to people, but your newfound dedication to starting these shitpile threads. You know damn well your OP was ridiculous, and you know damn well if someone had started a thread like this about Trump, you would have thought it was ridiculous. Just as I do, and I would have. On this forum, most of Trump's most critical did not descend into madness. Not all, of course. Some did. Some posters I really like caused me to roll my eyes many times. But most of us were not this crazy.

Forgive me, please, for getting personal, but I feel like in your determination to make a point, you have taken the easy route of becoming a caricature, when I think I know you well enough (as far as anyone can know a person in this context) that it wouldn't take very much effort at all for you to shed the caricature and become the fantastic poster you were for many years. I only harp on you about this because, unlike Ranger, I haven't given up quite yet (although I'm close), and I want this forum to be what it once was, and you at your best was a part of that. You and I had many fights, but they were all caused by the fact that we're both assholes. Neither of them were caused by the fact that we're brainless idiots. I know you're a deep, smart motherf*cker, and I want to debate that guy again.

Again, I don't discount the point I know you are trying to make with all this, and it's well-taken, so if you need to continue making that point, I respect that. I just miss the better conversations we used to have. Cheers, brother.
I appreciate the compliments and admonishments. Four years of watching the posting here did give me a bad attitude. It does piss me off that I know the smart democrats/progressives/liberals/wacko AOC Left on here are smart enough to know Biden isn’t well enough to be running this country.

I’ll see if I can take a chill pill.

Do you honestly believe that this virus goes away if 70-80% of the population in the US gets vaccinated?
Mostly, YES, though the key stat is the vaccination rate for the WORLD.

It worked with smallpox, which was like a mega-COVID every single year for centuries.

It worked (99% of the way there, anyway) with polio.
What if 100% of the US population gets vaccinated? Does it go away then?
ABSOLUTELY Yes, unless the rest of the world lags far far behind and incubates vaccine-resistant variants
Thank God no one else can come into our country
Allow in all of the vaccinated folks you want.

But plague rats? No. Stop COVID-positive people at the border, no matter what their grievances.

Mostly, YES, though the key stat is the vaccination rate for the WORLD.

It worked with smallpox, which was like a mega-COVID every single year for centuries.

It worked (99% of the way there, anyway) with polio.

ABSOLUTELY Yes, unless the rest of the world lags far far behind and incubates vaccine-resistant variants

Allow in all of the vaccinated folks you want.

But plague rats? No. Stop COVID-positive people at the border, no matter what their grievances.
Thank you for responding. In my opinion, this will be around for a very long time. In other words. indefinitely and as you outline, barring the entire world being vaccinated, it’s impossible to see a scenario where the virus is no longer around.

Reactions: DANC
Thank you for responding. In my opinion, this will be around for a very long time. In other words. indefinitely and as you outline, barring the entire world being vaccinated, it’s impossible to see a scenario where the virus is no longer around.
You may be right. However, vaccination will reduce the threat to a degree, don't you agree? Or, are you a hopeless Trumpian to deny everything? So, here are the choices:

1) Let God decide when he will end the pandemic.
2) The hell with it! Biden is the one insisting on vaccination. Therefore, it must be evil.
3) Let's do whatever we can to reduce the spread and danger.

You decide!

Last edited:

Do you think basketball coaches should make adjustments based on changing conditions? or should they just stick with the original gameplan in an attempt to not be called a liar by someone that lacks fundamental understanding of basketball ..

Cipher it out, Jethro ..

Do you think basketball coaches should make adjustments based on changing conditions? or should they just stick with the original gameplan in an attempt to not be called a liar by someone that lacks fundamental understanding of basketball ..

Cipher it out, Jethro ..
You’re a worthless bastard. Anytime I can get a worthless piece of shit like you to reply to my post, I smile.

BTW what’s your excuse for the CDC using an irrelevant worthless study to change the game? And guess what? It didn’t pass peer review and the study was changed to revised the day before the CDC used it. I hope you’re holding your breath waiting for the CDC to tell us the additional data they used to change the game.

The difference between then and now is the emergence of the mutated delta variant of the coronavirus. And the reason for the emergence of that variant, and more to come after that, is the large pool of unvaccinated people that serve as a petri dish for the virus to multiply and mutate.

None of this is new information. It has been reported extensively by news media. Real news media, that is. But if all you listen to is right-wing propaganda, I can see why you would be ignorant about it.

Unfortunately, it appears that there will always be a pool of the unvaccinated to produce new variants, with this pool consisting of black people who remember the past when they were used for unethical medical experiments, the anti-vaxxers who are desperate to claim they have superior knowledge about vaccines, and Republicans who seem to be willing to die themselves and to kill others in order to own the libs by keeping the infection rate and the death count high.

Hey Stoll this may really upset you:

read-my-lips-no-new-taxes-quote-1.jpg

Reactions: CGW-89
Unfortunately, it appears that there will always be a pool of the unvaccinated to produce new variants, with this pool consisting of black people who remember the past when they were used for unethical medical experiments, the anti-vaxxers who are desperate to claim they have superior knowledge about vaccines, and Republicans who seem to be willing to die themselves and to kill others in order to own the libs by keeping the infection rate and the death count high.
Not to mention all those Africans and Japanese and Indians...

You may be right. However, vaccination will reduce the threat to a degree, don't you agree? Or, are you a hopeless Trumpian to deny everything? So, here are the choices:

2) The hell with it! Biden is the one insisting on vaccination. Therefore, it must be evil.

You decide!
So why do consistent a**holes like you think everything is political vs people making their own decisions? Oh wait I forgot the Nazi Democratic party of America telling us all what to do regardless. You are a fool

So why do consistent a**holes like you think everything is political vs people making their own decisions? Oh wait I forgot the Nazi Democratic party of America telling us all what to do regardless. You are a fool
Thank you for the compliment! I appreciate it. Coming from a Trump University graduate, I consider it a great honor! BTW, what is a Trump U grad doing at IU forum?

Yes, Biden is a liar!
He should be an honest person like stollcpa's hero Donald Trump, who never lies!

PS: I am shocked that you, an ardent supporter of the master liar Trump, are picking Biden on lies. Try to be creative, amigo!
Amazing!
Did you see your President bragged today about driving an 18 Wheeler? Truth oozes from him. Oh, it’s the stutter problem.

You decide!
I am going with number 2.

Did you see your President bragged today about driving an 18 Wheeler? Truth oozes from him. Oh, it’s the stutter problem.
He's a politician just like this guy. Do you think this guy ever drove an 18 wheeler?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT