ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Vaccine/no mask

Only a Republican is unbalanced enough to compare coronavirus to abortion. Abortion is a personal issue, therefore government should stay out of it. Coronavirus is a public issue, therefore, government needs to be involved in it. Think about it.
Ah, I see. Abortion is a personal choice - that kills another human being for certain - but choosing to not have a vaccine is not a personal choice.

Think about that.

It's not complicated. Being woke is seeing the world for yourself, not the way Tucker Carlson tells you to see it. It's more work, but worth it.
Wrong, woke folks are extremest and they want all of us to think like they do.

Reactions: DANC
I have been vaccinated and no infection and still wear a mask indoors. No way are all the mask-less people vaccinated.

• Haha
It's not complicated. Being woke is seeing the world for yourself, not the way Tucker Carlson tells you to see it. It's more work, but worth it.
Not even close. Both "Wokers" and Carlson fans have a twisted hyper-partisan view of the world. Neither should insert themselves in anything that matters.

Only a Republican is unbalanced enough to compare coronavirus to abortion. Abortion is a personal issue, therefore government should stay out of it. Coronavirus is a public issue, therefore, government needs to be involved in it. Think about it.
…..but….they don’t stay out of it do they? I mean they do want to fund it and fund it around the world don’t they? So you really can’t say they stay out of it. Just truth…telling

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
Question for Coolerites.

Is coach Frank Reich crazy for still wearing a mask?

Reich tested positive for Covid, but has no symptoms and has been vaccinated.

No. Because vaxed people can spread the delta to unvaxed. And though I really don't sympathize with the unvaxed if they get sick, they take up resources (like hospital beds) that are needed for other illnesses (like my friend's daughter who had a blood clot, and Indy hospitals were full and could not transfer her in).

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
No. Because vaxed people can spread the delta to unvaxed. And though I really don't sympathize with the unvaxed if they get sick, they take up resources (like hospital beds) that are needed for other illnesses (like my friend's daughter who had a blood clot, and Indy hospitals were full and could not transfer her in).
I can't believe how controversial wearing a mask has become. By the way do you mask deniers also like to fart when in a crowded room?

Looks like Monroe County is going to go back to masks indoors. Health Department edict coming this week.
if it takes masks to prevent you crazies from locking us down MASK UP. the only issue i have with masks is i do believe it's problematic at school, but i don't have support beyond my own daughter and her crew of friends

I respectfully disagree. You all were doing it. Well, maybe I will give you a pass.

Biden is awful. He was an idiot years ago. Now he’s a sad old man that can’t put a coherent thought or sentence together. If you guys were intellectually honest, you would admit it.
Tell me some more about George Washington taking over the airports. Or windmills causing cancer. I’ll settle for more stories about Donald Trump was the best high school baseball player in New York State.

I’ve never kissed his ass nor donated a dime to his campaign. He is better than your senile old idiot in the WH.

Is Biden rollin down the highway in an 18 Wheeler today? Probably only in that old senile brain of his.

Don't do drugs folks... you might turn into methhead stoll.

Bad enough to destroy what brain cells he had left but then to publicize his idiocy onto a public forum...sad

C'mon, stoll, you're better than this, old friend.

No he isn't. He already claimed his goal was to trash the forum during biden's presidency because he thinks people were unfairly trashing trump the last 4 years

Looks like Monroe County is going to go back to masks indoors. Health Department edict coming this week.

if it takes masks to prevent you crazies from locking us down MASK UP. the only issue i have with masks is i do believe it's problematic at school, but i don't have support beyond my own daughter and her crew of friends

I think compliance is going to be abysmal and any attempts at enforcement will get ugly.

No he isn't. He already claimed his goal was to trash the forum during biden's presidency because he thinks people were unfairly trashing trump the last 4 years

Thank god having an idiot like you judge me doesn’t matter in my world.

You don’t know the truth if it smacks you in the face.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
There are going to be a lot more people get sick and die before this is over with. Full vaccination would have prevented nearly all of it. Morons.
The same people that refuse vaccinations tend to be the same refusing masks...yet they claim to want things to go back to normal.

Reactions: UncleMark
What makes you think that DANC can think? Thinking requires intelligence.

The same people that refuse vaccinations tend to be the same refusing masks...yet they claim to want things to go back to normal.
I've resigned myself to the fact that we're going to just have to deal with the morons not giving a shit about whether or not they put themselves, those close to them, and those they interact with in danger. The best I can do at this point is let Mother Nature do what she will do and hope me or my wife or anyone close to me doesn't have to pay the price.

this sounds like a fair commonsensical rep of who isn't getting the vax. worrying about herd immunity is silly at this point. it's never happening. mandate masks if necessary, keep everything open, and isolate/insulate the aged as best as possible. more than half of all deaths in the US are people over 75 yrs old

Last edited:
I've resigned myself to the fact that we're going to just have to deal with the morons not giving a shit about whether or not they put themselves, those close to them, and those they interact with in danger. The best I can do at this point is let Mother Nature do what she will do and hope me or my wife or anyone close to me doesn't have to pay the price.
If your wife or anyone close to you is fully vaccinated, you have a better chance of dying in a car crash than from the Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT