ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Townhall

Why don't you sue him for it? Investigate it through the discovery process and get back to us with your findings.

Tell the truth about it.
How can I sue him for it?

The truth is divulged in Hunter's e-mails. Have someone google it for you.

I thought Dems were against rigging elections.
I'm not sure what you're getting at. Kucinich and Kaptur were two Democrats in two different districts where redistricting pitted them against each other. So, if you're implying something was rigged, then yeah the Democrats were definitely against that.

I'll let the Washington Examiner do the legwork on this. If there's anything to find they'll dig it out.

How can you sue him for it? Y'all are sue-happy. Have MM and CoH take the case on a contingency fee basis . . . won't cost you a thing. ;)

I'll let the Washington Examiner do the legwork on this. If there's anything to find they'll dig it out.

How can you sue him for it? Y'all are sue-happy. Have MM and CoH take the case on a contingency fee basis . . . won't cost you a thing. ;)
I thought you had to have some kind of standing with the court to sue anyone?

If it's possible to sue him, don't you think it would have been done already?

It's a funny, harmless fib. Like telling your cousin that her ugly baby is cute or assuring your wife that the too-tight dress does NOT make her look fat. Nobody gets hurt by it. Laugh and move on.

Was he lying to incite an insurrection?
The lies about Hunter while he was VP was a big deal.

Reactions: DANC
I thought you had to have some kind of standing with the court to sue anyone?

If it's possible to sue him, don't you think it would have been done already?
You mean you don't have standing to sue?

I'm shocked.

It's literally only contiguous because of a highway.
Well that and Lake Erie. Here's a better map of the 9th:

ohio_cong_dist_9.jpg

Beginning with the Inauguration crowd size claim, dealing with Trump has been an exercise in having to imagine the unimaginable. For everyone, on all sides. And we're not done yet. Wait until the results of the Cyber Ninjas' fraudit are released. Doesn't matter what they are; either way, there will be tumult.
So true. No matter how ridiculous the findings are and how easy it is to kiss off these Cyber Ninja guys as clowns, there is a ton of wackos out there ready to say "I knew it, where's my gun." I think this clown show could be very dangerous.

Last edited:
Whatabout? LOL. Address the obvious incompetence of your president.

Put Trump and Biden on the stage together and see who is competent. No handpicked media lackeys asking Biden questions.
OK. So much for the verbal slip-ups for Biden and Trump. You guys that think Biden is senile, not competent, drunk, etc. Look at Trump and tell me how you explain these:

1. When he took office and started the ObamaCare process, it was obvious from his statements that he knew less about our legislative process than what they teach in a 7th grade civics class. On many occasions thereafter he bragged that he came within one vote of repealing ObamaCare. (Not true)

2. After repeatedly scorching Hillary in 2015 for her emails saying she should be in jail because using a unsecured server was a national security risk, in 2016, Trump invited Lavrov, Kislyak and the Russian press (no Americans allowed) into the oval office where he disclosed a top secret Israeli informant. (Why bother with email when you can give secrets directly to the Russians?)

3. Thought Frederick Douglass (dead for 121 years at that time) was doing a great job in the Senate.

4. Said repeatedly during the 2015 campaign that, if elected, he would repeal or modify the slander and libel laws in this country. (Can't do, and he should know why)

5. After having Pence kiss his ass every day for 4 years, Trump turns on him because Pence can't do something that is unconstitutional and impossible for him to do.

6. "cofeve" (or whatever the hell it was)

There are many more instances of Trump's gaffes. The above are just a few highlights. I personally think these are examples arrogance, ignorance and severe mental disabilities; i.e. malignant narcissism and borderline personality traits. No, I am not a shrink or psychologist, but since you are analyzing Biden, I feel free give my opinion on the Trumpster. So, what do you attribute this behavior to; Trump disguising his genius, playing coy with the nation, too many diet Cokes and Big Macs; and were you so concerned when he was in office as you are now about Biden? Fill me in.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
OK. So much for the verbal slip-ups for Biden and Trump. You guys that think Biden is senile, not competent, drunk, etc. Look at Trump and tell me how you explain these:

1. When he took office and started the ObamaCare process, it was obvious from his statements that he knew less about our legislative process than what they teach in a 7th grade civics class. On many occasions thereafter he bragged that he came within one vote of repealing ObamaCare. (Not true)

2. After repeatedly scorching Hillary in 2015 for her emails saying she should be in jail because using a unsecured server was a national security risk, in 2016, Trump invited Lavrov, Kislyak and the Russian press (no Americans allowed) into the oval office where he disclosed a top secret Israeli informant. (Why bother with email when you can give secrets directly to the Russians?)

3. Thought Frederick Douglass (dead for 121 years at that time) was doing a great job in the Senate.

4. Said repeatedly during the 2015 campaign that, if elected, he would repeal or modify the slander and libel laws in this country. (Can't do, and he should know why)

5. After having Pence kiss his ass every day for 4 years, Trump turns on him because Pence can't do something that is unconstitutional and impossible for him to do.

There are many more instances of Trump's gaffes. The above are just a few highlights. I personally think these are examples arrogance, ignorance and severe mental disabilities; i.e. malignant narcissism and borderline personality traits. No, I am not a shrink or psychologist, but since you are analyzing Biden, I feel free give my opinion on the Trumpster. So, what do you attribute this behavior to; Trump disguising his genius, playing coy with the nation, too many diet Cokes and Big Macs; and were you so concerned when he was in office as you are now about Biden? Fill me in.
Feel free..............did Trump stutter to the point you can't even understand what he is saying at all? Hey here is a newsflash! Trump isn't in office stuttering Joe is. regardless he never stuttered like this and while I am all for people with disabilities getting a chance but if the President comes across as a stuttering fool it is a job he shouldn't have had to begin with.

Severe mental disabilities? No , more like you didn't like his personality, I dont care for it either but if you are going to bring up severe mental disabilities? Give Biden a pass? GTF out with that crap.

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC

I assume you have links to back up your leftist talking points?

Particularly #2 - put up or shut up

I assume you have links to back up your leftist talking points?

Particularly #2 - put up or shut up
As to #2, look at https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKCN18B2MX. For clarification, by revealing the Islamic State action, the identity of the informant or spy could be determined. You'll recall that the Israelis who gave us this intelligence were fuming over that because it was their agent. You need a link for that, too? The point is, he gave up top secret intelligence. As for the other points, you need a cite for cofeve? You didn't see Pence kissing Trump's ass for 4 years, and you weren't aware of his remarks about Pence letting him down at the 1/6 rally? You didn't hear him say numerous times that he came within one vote of repealing ObamaCare? Where were you the last 5 years?

You call these "leftist talking points"? If these are leftist talking points, what about what George Will, Max Boot, John Bolton, Bill Crystal and other true conservatives have said about Trump? A bunch of "leftists"?

Feel free..............did Trump stutter to the point you can't even understand what he is saying at all? Hey here is a newsflash! Trump isn't in office stuttering Joe is. regardless he never stuttered like this and while I am all for people with disabilities getting a chance but if the President comes across as a stuttering fool it is a job he shouldn't have had to begin with.

Severe mental disabilities? No , more like you didn't like his personality, I dont care for it either but if you are going to bring up severe mental disabilities? Give Biden a pass? GTF out with that crap.
So what you're saying is that a president with a lifelong stuttering problem who occasionally still struggles with it is worse than a president who repeatedly bungles words and phrases, lies and frequently displays his ignorance. Go to the second post and review the Daily Show's collection of Trump gaffes. Here's a newsflash to you, stuttering, while a disability, does not signify a lack of intelligence.

I know who is in office. Biden won the election. No, I don't like his personality. 81 million other people don't like him or what he has done (or not done). As to his severe mental disabilities, I am hardly the first to raise that issue. https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion...0201105-ibwy5dk7lrgu5bvbm355sabit4-story.html. This is one of many links from professionals concerned about Trump's mental health.

What I can't understand is the hypocrisy from Trumpys ignoring all of Trump's lies and ignorance while picking on Biden for a stuttering problem. You say Biden shouldn't be president solely because he stutters. Is there any other evidence of Biden having severe mental problems? This is worse than Trumps's lies and ignorance? No, more like you don't like Biden because he's not Trump.

So what you're saying is that a president with a lifelong stuttering problem who occasionally still struggles with it is worse than a president who repeatedly bungles words and phrases, lies and frequently displays his ignorance. Go to the second post and review the Daily Show's collection of Trump gaffes. Here's a newsflash to you, stuttering, while a disability, does not signify a lack of intelligence.

I know who is in office. Biden won the election. No, I don't like his personality. 81 million other people don't like him or what he has done (or not done). As to his severe mental disabilities, I am hardly the first to raise that issue. https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion...0201105-ibwy5dk7lrgu5bvbm355sabit4-story.html. This is one of many links from professionals concerned about Trump's mental health.

What I can't understand is the hypocrisy from Trumpys ignoring all of Trump's lies and ignorance while picking on Biden for a stuttering problem. You say Biden shouldn't be president solely because he stutters. Is there any other evidence of Biden having severe mental problems? This is worse than Trumps's lies and ignorance? No, more like you don't like Biden because he's not Trump.
Biden’s incompetence has nothing to do with stuttering.

As to #2, look at https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKCN18B2MX. For clarification, by revealing the Islamic State action, the identity of the informant or spy could be determined. You'll recall that the Israelis who gave us this intelligence were fuming over that because it was their agent. You need a link for that, too? The point is, he gave up top secret intelligence. As for the other points, you need a cite for cofeve? You didn't see Pence kissing Trump's ass for 4 years, and you weren't aware of his remarks about Pence letting him down at the 1/6 rally? You didn't hear him say numerous times that he came within one vote of repealing ObamaCare? Where were you the last 5 years?

You call these "leftist talking points"? If these are leftist talking points, what about what George Will, Max Boot, John Bolton, Bill Crystal and other true conservatives have said about Trump? A bunch of "leftists"?
Yeah, I need a link for that, too. All you're doing is spouting leftist talking points. "
two U.S. officials said on Monday". Oh yes, the famous unnamed officials. Is it tough, getting that hook out of your mouth?

The names you mentioned are never-Trumpers. Hardly objective.

And why are you bringing Trump up now? He's living in your head, rent free. Let it go and try to deal with the walking corpse we have as President now.

Reactions: Crayfish57

Funny no one ever mentioned a stuttering problem before he started babbling on the campaign trail.

LMAO. Keep repeating those leftists talking points.

Joe's mental problems? Yeah, I'd say his constant lying about his past is definitely a sign of mental instability.

Hell no I didnt say Biden shouldnt be President soley because of stuttering? That is the least of it but it obviously is way worse and a sign of weakness. Trump's ignorance? Try showing Biden having a glimmer of intelligence . If Biden wanted to be a retiree running a cash register at McD's then yeah dont hold it against him. he is 78, been in politics for 47 years ran how many times, didnt run as incumbent VP..................Shit Biden didnt win an election he was simply the easiest taxidermy subject yes man the Dems could put out there. Do you really have any idea what he is actually doing? He hid for most of the election. Trying to poclaim Biden as intelligent and in control of his mental faculties is right up there with the dumbest things you could say .

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Funny no one ever mentioned a stuttering problem before he started babbling on the campaign trail.

LMAO. Keep repeating those leftists talking points.

Joe's mental problems? Yeah, I'd say his constant lying about his past is definitely a sign of mental instability.
He does call himself the vid idiot so it is hard to say much more about him

Reactions: DANC
Biden’s incompetence has nothing to do with stuttering.
The issue of Biden's mental competence has only to do with the fact that a lot of you are pissed that your guy had his mental competence questioned for four years by a lot of people, so now you think it makes sense to do the same thing to the other guy, even though objective people - assuming they still exist - think your claims are complete lunacy.

The issue of Biden's mental competence has only to do with the fact that a lot of you are pissed that your guy had his mental competence questioned for four years by a lot of people, so now you think it makes sense to do the same thing to the other guy, even though objective people - assuming they still exist - think your claims are complete lunacy.
Yeah, that's it.....

How did you forget about george washington seizing the airports to win the revolutionary war

You seem to have firsthand knowledge. You really should report your knowledge to the FBI.

Want one of us to give the FBI your handle?

Hell no I didnt say Biden shouldnt be President soley because of stuttering? That is the least of it but it obviously is way worse and a sign of weakness. Trump's ignorance? Try showing Biden having a glimmer of intelligence . If Biden wanted to be a retiree running a cash register at McD's then yeah dont hold it against him. he is 78, been in politics for 47 years ran how many times, didnt run as incumbent VP..................Shit Biden didnt win an election he was simply the easiest taxidermy subject yes man the Dems could put out there. Do you really have any idea what he is actually doing? He hid for most of the election. Trying to poclaim Biden as intelligent and in control of his mental faculties is right up there with the dumbest things you could say .
Well, he kicked Trump's ass.

You should run so he can kick your ass, too.

You seem to have firsthand knowledge. You really should report your knowledge to the FBI.

Want one of us to give the FBI your handle?
No, I just pay attention to the news.

No need to give my name to the FBI - they've had Hunter's hard drive for over a year. But they only investigate anyone associated with Trump nowdays, so Hunter and Joe look like they're home free.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
No, I just pay attention to the news.

No need to give my name to the FBI - they've had Hunter's hard drive for over a year. But they only investigate anyone associated with Trump nowdays, so Hunter and Joe look like they're home free.
Send the FBI your affidavit. Make it so they can't ignore your allegations. Sydney Powell will defend you if you get caught lying, No worries.

Send the FBI your affidavit. Make it so they can't ignore your allegations. Sydney Powell will defend you if you get caught lying, No worries.
"Make it so they can't ignore your allegations."

Oh, OK. Not sure why I didn't think of that.

ADVERTISEMENT