ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Townhall

Has he appointed you as his Missouri chairman yet? You make it sound like you're gonna get appointed soon. He needs a cheerleader like an underdog needs a cheerleader.

5b776947d2835.image.jpg

Good luck getting the appointment!
ha! i'd rather be outside shooters research assistant than campaign for any politician

Reactions: Stuffshot
Your claim was that "Florida's population growth is 100% attributable to debtors." I didn't make that claim -- you did.

But you obviously can't support it. Your big-lie denial won't work. Next.
The debtors thing was a lazy, Trump side swipe that you started because that’s all you’re good for. Now I know not to play along.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You should go for a drive in your small/dysfunctional penis car & cool off…
You’ve never been in one, let alone driven one, or I promise you you wouldn’t be saying that. The closest you’ll come is a Miata.

I thought you were a liberal? What kind of arrogant, selfish SOB drops $160k on a car? You could've fed thousands of starving families in Asia and Africa with that. Proof that libs are all talk and no walk.
A liberal with a lot of money who likes fast cars. Arrogance has nothing to do with it. I can afford it like you can afford a Chevy Cruz. We’re on different scales…and that’s okay.

mmmk jackass. Don't get shot or robbed tonight walking around downtown Chicago.
I haven’t in 27 years of living here, so I’ll take my chances. 😉

Meanwhile, you arm yourself to the teeth in a town with a total of THREE businesses. I’m sure you go to bed crawled up in fetal position with your AR-15 at your side.

Coward.

You’ve never been in one, let alone driven one, or I promise you you wouldn’t be saying that. The closest you’ll come is a Miata.
You tell yourself whatever you need to about what I have or haven’t driven, but I know the type of person that typically drives that car & their reason for it…😂😂😂

Reactions: ulrey and DANC
Well, it may be small, but a $160,000 car that tops out at 200 mph is hardly dis-functional.
Keep telling us all how much money you have, we know it’s all you’ve got….
A liberal with a lot of money who likes fast cars. Arrogance has nothing to do with it. I can afford it like you can afford a Chevy Cruz. We’re on different scales…and that’s okay.
Wow, that dude your wife ran off with must have had some kind of car.😂😂😂

Reactions: DANC and F.Fletch
You tell yourself whatever you need to about what I have or haven’t driven, but I know the type of person that typically drives that car & their reason for it…😂😂😂
Oh, and thank you for you and your Kia Conservatives fighting to lower my taxes every day. I don’t need a tax break, but whatever you want want to give me, I appreciate it! Maybe I’ll get the Porsche Turbo S with my tax cut next!

Meanwhile this Lamborghini Liberal (sounds better than “limousine”. When is the last time anyone was in a limousine?) is fighting, donating money, electing people, who DO care about better education, better and affordable healthcare, clean energy, the environment, climate change, etc., for you. All while you worry about Jewish lasers starting forest fires, Democratic/Hollywood cannibals drinking babies blood, and Trump being installed as President when he was BLOWN OUT by 8 million votes. Oh…and of course, George Soros!

You do you though. I’ll win either way.

Oh, and thank you for you and your Kia Conservatives fighting to lower my taxes every day. I don’t need a tax break, but whatever you want want to give me, I appreciate it! Maybe I’ll get the Porsche Turbo S with my tax cut next!

Meanwhile this Lamborghini Liberal (sounds better than “limousine”. When is the last time anyone was in a limousine?) is fighting, donating money, electing people, who DO care about better education, better and affordable healthcare, clean energy, the environment, climate change, etc., for you. All while you worry about Jewish lasers starting forest fires, Democratic/Hollywood cannibals drinking babies blood, and Trump being installed as President when he was BLOWN OUT by 8 million votes. Oh…and of course, George Soros!

You do you though. I’ll win either way.
Not going to lie, I'm digging the way you're throwing shade here.

If we're going to insult each other I'd prefer it be entertaining and more creative than the typical straightline 'you are the dumbest motherf#$ker' insult.

As an aside, Coach Knight wasn't entertaining because he lost his shit and swore...it was how he lost his shit and how he swore.

There is a difference.

I'm a 2003 Honda Pilot independent!

My excuse is that between buying the Honda and now I have paid 14 years of children's college tuition (3 kids, one had a 6 year plan).

At this point though fancy car would be silly. The pilot handles kayaks, canoes, and bikes better than a sports car would.

So are you 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation tit sucker or did you earn your millions?

I'm a 2003 Honda Pilot independent!

My excuse is that between buying the Honda and now I have paid 14 years of children's college tuition (3 kids, one had a 6 year plan).

At this point though fancy car would be silly. The pilot handles kayaks, canoes, and bikes better than a sports car would.
Good for you! I only had one child go through IU. During his time at IU I skipped our yearly Halloween guy golf trip to Vegas.

Best of all after he graduated I continued to skip the trip and save money.

Reactions: TommyCracker
I haven’t in 27 years of living here, so I’ll take my chances. 😉

Meanwhile, you arm yourself to the teeth in a town with a total of THREE businesses. I’m sure you go to bed crawled up in fetal position with your AR-15 at your side.

Coward.
And I'm sure you thank your lucky stars every night your head hits........errrrr bites your pillow.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Contribute. Content. You can do it. Lots going on in the political world. Snipe is played out
So this thread appears to have gone completely to shit, and I can't handle most of it, but I'm just jumping in to say I think you are right to have the raging hard-on for DeSantis that you've been sporting for the past year. The guy could clearly be a very strong GOP candidate. He brings a lot of what made Trump popular, but carries very little of the baggage. On a national stage, I think he'd be quite popular.

The only problem is, the rank and file still seem to be obsessed with Trump. Will he - can he - get out of the way? If the party can move on from him, DeSantis could easily be elected in 2024. But if Trump puts up a fight and poisons all the other wells, you could find yourselves losing in landslide fashion to any random liberal the Dems put up.

So this thread appears to have gone completely to shit, and I can't handle most of it, but I'm just jumping in to say I think you are right to have the raging hard-on for DeSantis that you've been sporting for the past year. The guy could clearly be a very strong GOP candidate. He brings a lot of what made Trump popular, but carries very little of the baggage. On a national stage, I think he'd be quite popular.

The only problem is, the rank and file still seem to be obsessed with Trump. Will he - can he - get out of the way? If the party can move on from him, DeSantis could easily be elected in 2024. But if Trump puts up a fight and poisons all the other wells, you could find yourselves losing in landslide fashion to any random liberal the Dems put up.
Banking on a trump indictment otherwise I agree with you 100 percent. That so many still support him after all of the lies and destructive bs is unfathomable to me.

A goofy article but illustrative of what i think we're inevitably going to see coming down the pike if trump's indictment isn't forthcoming. these two are going to start butting heads. we saw it a bit with the condo collapse and now it's leaking into donor dollars.

the gubernatorial race will be super interesting. in many ways fla is a microcosm of the country. it presents a healthy representation of all of the demographics. what's more it has 5.2 mil registered dems and 5.1 registered pubs. crist is a popular strong candidate. he's a moderate that's hitting desantis hard on numerous issues that at least by topic have broader applications. for instance he's slamming desantis on climate issues from the raging red tides to the eroding shores to wit desantis is ostensibly doing little to combat. i suspect we will be able to extrapolate the results of the fla gubernatorial election to a presidential election involving desantis. then where the gop stands w/ re to "frontrunners" for prez will begin to take shape

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT