ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Townhall

I assume you have links to back up your leftist talking points?

Particularly #2 - put up or shut up
Why are you asking for links to all of those points? All of those stories are fairly ubiquitous at this point. It’s not like he listed some deep uncovered story about Trump - those were just some of his greatest hits.

Asking for links to all of those stories is like an IU basketball fan asking for links to prove Bob Knight was fired. We all saw coverage of it in real time.

Why are you asking for links to all of those points? All of those stories are fairly ubiquitous at this point. It’s not like he listed some deep uncovered story about Trump - those were just some of his greatest hits.

Asking for links to all of those stories is like an IU basketball fan asking for links to prove Bob Knight was fired. We all saw coverage of it in real time.
I'm asking for links because everyone asks me for links.

If you don't have any, just say so.

I'm asking for links because everyone asks me for links.

If you don't have any, just say so.
I could easily find links to all of those stories - just like I could find links to stories about Bob Knight getting fired - but I'm not going to link them. They're easy to find and the facts of all those stories aren't disputable and are covered across the political spectrum.

People ask for links when people posts things that either don't make sense or sound batsh!t crazy. I can't speak for every post you've made, but if they fit either of those criteria, you should expect to be asked to back it up.

I could easily find links to all of those stories - just like I could find links to stories about Bob Knight getting fired - but I'm not going to link them. They're easy to find and the facts of all those stories aren't disputable and are covered across the political spectrum.

People ask for links when people posts things that either don't make sense or sound batsh!t crazy. I can't speak for every post you've made, but if they fit either of those criteria, you should expect to be asked to back it up.
And, if you make a claim, you should be able to back it up.

Don't expect if of someone else if you aren't willing to do it yourself.

But then, you're a Democrat - a double standard is expected of you.

And, if you make a claim, you should be able to back it up.

Don't expect if of someone else if you aren't willing to do it yourself.

But then, you're a Democrat - a double standard is expected of you.
It's not a double standard to ask to verify some outlandish crap while also not providing links establishing water is wet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT