ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to mark "Equal Pay Day" by inviting women from the US Women's National Soccer Team led by Rapinoe to the

WTF is wrong with you, seriously?
Seriously???

She's a public figure, who has willingly entered the fray. She, her supporters, and their ideas should expect be the same level of skepticism and criticism as say a Ted Nugent or the My Pillow Guy. And that never stopped you lefties from going after people's appearances. Sarah Palin, Meghan McCain, Katherine Harris, etc. So, get off your frieking high horse.

And, if you don't like it.........go pound sand.

And you're a moderator, ha........ Yahoo is a fracking joke.

Now, go eat your Subway sandwich like the good,little corporate schill that you are.

Last edited:

D-05mWPUYAAWay1.jpg

Seriously???

She's a public figure, who has willingly entered the fray. She, her supporters, and their ideas should expect be the same level of skepticism and criticism as say a Ted Nugent or the My Pillow Guy. And that never stopped you lefties from going after people's appearances. Sarah Palin, Meghan McCain, Katherine Harris, etc. So, get off your frieking high horse.

And, if you don't like it.........go pound sand.

And you're a moderator, ha........ Yahoo is a fracking joke.

Now, go eat your Subway sandwich like the little corporate schill that you are.
Go look up my responses to liberals attacking conservative women for their looks.

Go look up my responses to liberals attacking conservative women for their looks.
No, you're the one taking umbrage with my comments about Rapinoe's hair, so you've made yourself the arbiter of what's out-of- bounds. Therefore, you provide the examples of your even-handedness....
I can provide plenty of examples of conservative women being vilified in the media for their looks.

Linda Tripp being portrayed by John Goodman on Saturday Night Live. Or the mainstream media fixating on Bristol Palin's belly when Sarah was being introduced as McCain's running mate. Just to name a couple....

Your witness counselor......

Last edited:
Did you see eriksen collapse in euros? I was watching it live. Brutal to see
Saw that. They are now saying it was a full blown cardiac arrest as opposed to some kind arrhythmia. Wonder if he'll ever play again. Brutal seeing his wife on the field. ESPN generally backed off but heard the British station (probably Sky) was trying to zoom in on everything. Figures.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Saw that. They are now saying it was a full blown cardiac arrest as opposed to some kind arrhythmia. Wonder if he'll ever play again. Brutal seeing his wife on the field. ESPN generally backed off but heard the British station (probably Sky) was trying to zoom in on everything. Figures.
I was watching live on espn and I saw them doing chest compressions and they replayed him collapsing. It was pretty intrusive, but in fairness they too may have been caught off guard. It was brutal to watch

I was watching live on espn and I saw them doing chest compressions and they replayed him collapsing. It was pretty intrusive, but in fairness they too may have been caught off guard. It was brutal to watch
Yeah, but after the first minute or two once they realized it was pretty bad they pulled back. I haven't seen it, but the chatter was the damn Brits were trying to zoom in. Who knows. It was Twitter and I'm too lazy to actually look for it.

Ps. We need a Euros thread. The Netherands/Ukraine match was phenomenal (at least the 2nd half)

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yeah, but after the first minute or two once they realized it was pretty bad they pulled back. I haven't seen it, but the chatter was the damn Brits were trying to zoom in. Who knows. It was Twitter and I'm too lazy to actually look for it.

Ps. We need a Euros thread. The Netherands/Ukraine match was phenomenal (at least the 2nd half)
Fantastic!! Kind of F’d up tho with some of these getting more home games

Copa too. Argentine Chile this afternoon

At first, I was frustrated to see the trolls try to destroy the board, but after watching their attempts, it became more sad than anything else. "Biden is old and he smells hair!" So lame.
Yeah, the fact he met with a Burisma executive while VP means nothing.

Reactions: F.Fletch
Is he going to give them a raise? If not, the offer seems kind of hollow.
I think you phrased that backwards for the pervert pres. He is going to be disappointed when learns Rapinoe is not on his team and prefers women. He may need another trip to Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Tyler Adams to Arsenal in the works.

More of that please.
wow that's big time. interesting timing as marsch is taking over his old squad. former all american at princeton. i hope he does well at arsenal but sadly i have to root against all things stan kroenke.

I'm not quite the expert you are, but I've been sort of following for years. Watch the international games, follow Celtic as closely as I can. Catch some English and German games when possible...

I've never been able to figure out if managers matter at all. I'm sure there's a lot that happens before the game they play a role in, but during the match, it seems they don't play a big role. Am I wrong?
Just ask AFC Richmond.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
this thread is old. old threads should have an sol then disappear.
Oh goodie, a new thread! It's bolded so I assume it's brand new and don't check the dates. I'm ripping off hilarious one-line responses. Then I see the dates, finally, and my head falls.

I'm an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT