ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Rally

I have read accusations here that Trump absolutely has an illegal drug habit. I have no idea either way. Does anyone have proof of this or it is just part of the team narrative?
Yeah, I have photos of him snorting coke but was just waiting for someone to ask for proof.
dws

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
As you have read from me here before, I suspect most of those switching their votes this time around are moderates and independents who wanted to give change a try in 2016 hoping it would work out. Not the brain dead parrots from the right base. The brain dead parrots from the left base aren't going anywhere either.

I doubt all the people that used to work for trump administration are independent/moderate who are now publicly supporting biden. Trump doesn't have a tendency to hire moderates.

I doubt all the people that used to work for trump administration are independent/moderate who are now publicly supporting biden. Trump doesn't have a tendency to hire moderates.

Agreed. But that is a miniscule group compared to what I refer to. I am talking about large groups of moderates and independents that won't vote for trump again.

I have read accusations here that Trump absolutely has an illegal drug habit. I have no idea either way. Does anyone have proof of this or it is just part of the team narrative?

More fake news. He's said several times he wants drug testing. Biden is the one refusing.

Yeah, I have photos of him snorting coke but was just waiting for someone to ask for proof.
dws
Lol I have no clue what drugs people think he’s taking. I highly doubt any. From the accounts I’ve read he only works a few hours a day and naps the rest. Like a sleepy old man. The coke heads i’ve worked with were incredibly productive. Like machines really. Until the eventual crash.

You mean you haven’t caught on to that old trick of his? Accusing others of doing exactly what he does?

Biden should just come out and say “I’m happy to take a drug test at any time and at any place, just as soon as Trump releases his taxes that he’s been working so hard to hide”.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Rush Limbaugh defended his right to lie by claiming to just be an entertainer. Too bad his brain dead followers think what he says is the gospel.

Trump just said the gave Biden a great big fat shot in the ass and shoved him on stage! The idiot can’t even get the pledge to allegiance right!

Last edited:
Joe Biden said “so what if Donald Trump created millions of new jobs? My supporters don’t want jobs!”

Reactions: ulrey
Does this make you nervous Dems?

There are still over 800,000 more registered Ds than Rs in Pennsylvania. Like all elections, it’s about turn out. If the Ds turn out they win Pennsylvania because there are more Ds in Pennsylvania. That simple.

Edit to add - And please quit parroting Trump that if he loses Pennsylvania it’s because of voter fraud. That disinformation in dangerous to the country.

Reactions: bawlmer
The mainstream media and their crony loser presidential candidates trying to strike up TV ratings. We'd be better off having to vote for a Hatfield or a McCoy.

Reactions: HillzHoozier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT