ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Rally

Uh no. Nice try. Biden saying every single person who died of COVID would still be alive if he had been President. Biden saying the travel ban was xenophobic and racist when Trump initiated it. Biden saying Trump just needs to listen to the experts. Dr. Fauci saying on live TV that Trump did every single thing he and the other experts recommended he do right when they recommended it.

Um...wut?

You can't spell dumb desperation without dbm. ;)

Reactions: cosmickid
You know the desperation has sunk in when this is what my Republican colleagues here are left to go with:

* Trump has better boat rally attendance
* It's unfair how prepared Biden is to discuss the issues of the day
* Asking Trump about Covid and racial turmoil in the U.S. is totes unfair
* Biden's VP pick is too strong

Hillz, I give your post a rating of four "C'mon Man" out of five. ;)
My new text tone

Check out this notification sound from @Zedge https://zedge.me/N6cg7k5 #ZEDGE #notification_sound

• Haha
Reactions: hoosboot
You know the desperation has sunk in when this is what my Republican colleagues here are left to go with:

* Trump has better boat rally attendance
* It's unfair how prepared Biden is to discuss the issues of the day
* Asking Trump about Covid and racial turmoil in the U.S. is totes unfair
* Biden's VP pick is too strong

Hillz, I give your post a rating of four "C'mon Man" out of five. ;)
Back atcha... 😉
1. Biden has no base.

2. Preparation isn't the problem. How he repeatedly loses his train of thought is concerning should he win.

3. Accusing Trump of killing people and being racist is dumb and tiresome. He sure doesn't inspire people like I'd like, but if you're gonna lay death counts at his feet you better have some evidence.

Biden has dementia

Biden stood for the entire 1 1/2 hrs and even recognized one of the questioners as a former Police Chief who he had met 5 yrs ago. You're obviously trolling, but having worked with someone with Dementia for the past 3 yrs I can assure you Biden does not suffer from Dementia...

Reactions: proper golfer
Didn't Fox State TV in 2016 claim that Hilary had MS or Parkinsons...I can't remember what specific lie they fed their base that was lapped up like fresh alpo.

Can we at least get some new material?

Back atcha... 😉
1. Biden has no base.

2. Preparation isn't the problem. How he repeatedly loses his train of thought is concerning should he win.

3. Accusing Trump of killing people and being racist is dumb and tiresome. He sure doesn't inspire people like I'd like, but if you're gonna lay death counts at his feet you better have some evidence.

Boomerangatcha...

You just offer more evidence of the desperation of my Republican cohorts.

1) So, now you are complaining that your boy is losing to someone who has no base? Um...okay.

2) So, now you're running with a dementia ruse after complaining how Biden was too prepared and able to answer questions too easily? I think it's y'all who are losing your train of thought on this stuff.

3) And now it's not just that it's too much to ask him questions about current issues facing the Presidency and the country. It's also that his failures make you tired. Good news! I can empathize with that! ;)

Last edited:
Boomerangatchalll

You just offer more evidence of the desperation of my Republican cohorts.

1) So, now you are complaining that your boy is losing to someone who has no base? Um...okay.

2) So, now you're running with a dementia ruse after complaining how Biden was too prepared and able to answer questions too easily? I think it's y'all who are losing your train of thought on this stuff.

3) And now it's not just that it's too much to ask him questions about current issues facing the Presidency and the country. It's also that his failures make you tired. Good news! I can empathize with that! ;)

No one has been tougher on China. No one.

I do wonder if everyone is discounting the excitement to vote out Trump. You don’t have to be a Biden cultist to be motivated to remove the current POTUS.

Uh no. Nice try. Biden saying every single person who died of COVID would still be alive if he had been President. Biden saying the travel ban was xenophobic and racist when Trump initiated it. Biden saying Trump just needs to listen to the experts. Dr. Fauci saying on live TV that Trump did every single thing he and the other experts recommended he do right when they recommended it.

I don't know what any of what you posted means, so I'll allow you to cover that...

Both Trump and Biden did Town Halls (2 nights apart) in Pennsylvania, with voters who asked similar questions. Trump was asked about his actions, and Biden was asked about how he would react in similar situations. Trump sat for the entire session and Biden stood, for what for each was roughly 1 1/2 worth of questioning...

Biden seemed prepared, Trump did not. That is likely a result of Biden being involved in a primary and addressing questions, while Trump's rallies are mainly speeches where he extolls his virtues and brags about his accomplishments before fawning fans. For the most part, people asking the questions they asked Trump on Tues would be booed if they asked those questions at a Trump rally. Trump's incoherent replies show why that is the case...

Here is an example that illustrates the differing ways Trump and Biden deal with basically the same question. Trump to Woodward on "being out of touch"...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-bob-woodward-george-floyd-black-lives-matter-
60-minutes-2020-09-10/

Biden answering the same question from both a voter and AC as well...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...he-benefited-from-white-privilege/vi-BB199Qz6

I imagine who you support will determine which answer you identify with. I'd say it's pretty obvious that Biden trumps Trump on the empathy scale...

Trump never called them that. More lies.

If you don’t believe that Trump said that, exactly what did he say?

I’m really curious as to what you think he actually said.

Remember, multiple other outlets (including Fox News) conformed the reports. And that your “mainstream” outlets have journalistic standards they MUST follow before they publish something.

In other words, if multiple outlets confirm the same story, you can damn well bet it’s true. A single news outlet may get something wrong. There were MANY that confirmed the reporting of the initial report. Including state TV- Fox News.

If you truly believe he didn’t say any of that, then talking to you is a worthless exercise. Because won’t accept objective reality.

What the hell else do Trump supporters have to see with their own eyes to believe that he’s lying??? It’s absolutely amazing how much some will ignore objective reality to defend him.

Reactions: proper golfer
If you don’t believe that Trump said that, exactly what did he say?

I’m really curious as to what you think he actually said.

Remember, multiple other outlets (including Fox News) conformed the reports. And that your “mainstream” outlets have journalistic standards they MUST follow before they publish something.

In other words, if multiple outlets confirm the same story, you can damn well bet it’s true. A single news outlet may get something wrong. There were MANY that confirmed the reporting of the initial report. Including state TV- Fox News.

If you truly believe he didn’t say any of that, then talking to you is a worthless exercise. Because won’t accept objective reality.

What the hell else do Trump supporters have to see with their own eyes to believe that he’s lying??? It’s absolutely amazing how much some will ignore objective reality to defend him.

Yawn.

In the last several weeks Pompeo and the Trump Administration achieved the most stunning breakthroughs in Middle East peace in the last half century as Arab states recognized Israel. And the media yammers about the anonymous blockbuster news that Trump defiled dead American troops.

In 20 years as historians recount current events, which story do you think will be told?

Reactions: dbmhoosier
In 20 years as historians recount current events, which story do you think will be told?
Most likely the 300k dead from COVID and that Trump downplayed it then let the election drive every decision. And his anti-environment and budget busting policies won't age well.

Reactions: outside shooter
Yawn.

In the last several weeks Pompeo and the Trump Administration achieved the most stunning breakthroughs in Middle East peace in the last half century as Arab states recognized Israel. And the media yammers about the anonymous blockbuster news that Trump defiled dead American troops.

I heard he's working on a central american peace deal with Costa Rica and Panama next, two countries that aren't at war with each other.

My point being, middle east peace is a news head turner so the con is to get countries that aren't and have never been part of the turmoil and wrap it up in a package that says 'middle east peace deal'....and then see who falls for it.

Get peace between Israel, United States, the Palistinians, Iran, Iraq, etc and then you'll deserve your Nobel Peace Prize.

S1N1 deaths! Those deaths are on Joe he has blood on his hands and Chinese money in his pockets!

Trump's fault too..
FB-IMG-1600378672177.jpg

Reactions: Lucy01

No, biden and democrats said there would be less deaths if trump actually did his job instead of downplaying it. Trump said he downplayed it so to not cause a panic. It is recorded so denying it only makes you look like a tool.

Gotta link?

That's bullsh!t and you know it.

Edit: As noted below, I was wrong.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT