ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Rally

Since I don't watch CNN how was the drive in guys? I'm sure some real hardball questions were asked.

Since I don't watch CNN how was the drive in guys? I'm sure some real hardball questions were asked.

I didn’t watch it either, but since your right wing media outlets didn’t tell you he was a gaffe machine I assume he did well. I did see the clip where he got super pissed about Trump calling the military dead losers. Beau Biden served.

I didn’t watch it either, but since your right wing media outlets didn’t tell you he was a gaffe machine I assume he did well. I did see the clip where he got super pissed about Trump calling the military dead losers. Beau Biden served.

Trump never called them that. More lies.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Didn't watch, but Biden doesn't have a record as President. You complain that Trump was asked tough questions, but isn't he supposed to be accountable for his own 4 year record? I assume he was asked, how he would handle covid-19, healthcare, economy, etc. Really, what else can you ask him that's relevant to the situation?

Reactions: outside shooter
This will be a monumental electoral ass-whipping..
That’s cute you think that. See you in November. Hint: Just because Biden doesn’t have a brain dead cult supporting him, buying flags from China to display, doesn’t mean he is lacking in support. Heck, just former Trump staffers that are now voting Biden would have been enough to swing 2016.

This is hilarious. Ole Bill goes after Biden for having the audacity to prepare for the town hall and the ability to discern that topics such as Covid, unemployment, economic recovery and racial justice might be hit on.

I guess since the narrative that he’s in cognitive decline fell flat they have to explain why he’s a super genius. I just wish he knew more about how waiters feel about wearing a mask.

This is hilarious. Ole Bill goes after Biden for having the audacity to prepare for the town hall and the ability to discern that topics such as Covid, unemployment, economic recovery and racial justice might be hit on.

I guess since the narrative that he’s in cognitive decline fell flat they have to explain why he’s a super genius. I just wish he knew more about how waiters feel about wearing a mask.

Areas of questioning? Really?
Gee, Bill, what big things are happening in this country that people might ask questions about? Not exactly a shot in the dark.

Reactions: baileyiu
Thank you, Mr Irrational. I’d remind you that people in the middle aren’t the ones causing problems for our country, it’s those to the far left & right...

Can you list one hardball question Trump was asked? Covid, economy, race relations... Man, we need time to prepare for those!

Talk about snowflakes. Poor little babies getting picked on... awe shucks

Reactions: UncleMark
Can you list one hardball question Trump was asked? Covid, economy, race relations... Man, we need time to prepare for those!

Talk about snowflakes. Poor little babies getting picked on... awe shucks
He was ambushed!!!

Didn't watch, but Biden doesn't have a record as President. You complain that Trump was asked tough questions, but isn't he supposed to be accountable for his own 4 year record? I assume he was asked, how he would handle covid-19, healthcare, economy, etc. Really, what else can you ask him that's relevant to the situation?
Politico noticed a difference in how the 2 were handled. I watched the replay thru a couple commercial breaks. You could tell he had prepared with some facts, but he certainly loses focus often and starts to ramble, and then goes "angry Joe". Anderson's face reminded me of the little girl "wtf" meme a few times. Even Kamala thinks that, if they win, it will be the Harris administration.

Uh Kamala stating that it would be a Harris/Biden administration. Biden uttering the same thing days later.
Hard to believe you guys hang your hats on this small stuff with all the mess circling Trump. I'm convinced most of you have to be Russian bots.

Politico noticed a difference in how the 2 were handled. I watched the replay thru a couple commercial breaks. You could tell he had prepared with some facts, but he certainly loses focus often and starts to ramble, and then goes "angry Joe". Anderson's face reminded me of the little girl "wtf" meme a few times. Even Kamala thinks that, if they win, it will be the Harris administration.
Trump is angry all the time. Biden gets angry when he’s speaking of 200,000 and counting dead Americans and Trump calling our troops suckers and losers. I’d hope any patriot would be angry about that.

Reactions: Fro and IU_Hickory

You know the desperation has sunk in when this is what my Republican colleagues here are left to go with:

* Trump has better boat rally attendance
* It's unfair how prepared Biden is to discuss the issues of the day
* Asking Trump about Covid and racial turmoil in the U.S. is totes unfair
* Biden's VP pick is too strong

Hillz, I give your post a rating of four "C'mon Man" out of five. ;)

Uh Kamala stating that it would be a Harris/Biden administration. Biden uttering the same thing days later.
Wow, where you guys come up with this stuff based on the content being discussed? Be objective, take a look at the person in the mirror.

Since when is being prepared and operating like a damn adult a bad thing?

You know the desperation has sunk in when this is what my Republican colleagues here are left to go with:

* Trump has better boat rally attendance
* It's unfair how prepared Biden is to discuss the issues of the day
* Asking Trump about Covid and racial turmoil in the U.S. is totes unfair
* Biden's VP pick is too strong

Hillz, I give your post a rating of four "C'mon Man" out of five. ;)

Uh no. Nice try. Biden saying every single person who died of COVID would still be alive if he had been President. Biden saying the travel ban was xenophobic and racist when Trump initiated it. Biden saying Trump just needs to listen to the experts. Dr. Fauci saying on live TV that Trump did every single thing he and the other experts recommended he do right when they recommended it.

Reactions: ulrey
Uh no. Nice try. dmbhoosier saying every single person who died of COVID would still be alive if he had been President. dmbhoosier saying the travel ban was xenophobic and racist when Trump initiated it. dmbhoosier saying Trump just needs to listen to the experts. dmbhoosier saying Fauci said on live TV that Trump did every single thing he and the other experts recommended he do right when they recommended it.
FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT