ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Overextended Already

I can't wait to see this Democabalrat efficiency of spending my money. I see Ole' Joe's handlers are putting some really good stuff in front of him to sign. I wish he was conscious enough to understand the greatness that he is implementing. What we've seen so far is simply ripping more $$ from the working people to help restock Nancy's Ice cream freezer, except its not ice cream. It's 7 zero's $$$ of insider bullshit.

"we are going to build new, good paying union jobs"... OH BTW, your fired. Can you code? IF not, Amazon is voting to go union, so there are your new "good" paying union jobs... If that doesn't work, do you know anything about Ukraine Gas companies? .... Uncle Joe knows some people, give him a call . 50% reqruitment fee though (on the DL though, don't mention his name). Peace out man..
dumber

Are you serious about this? I thought you were just kidding around. But it seems you can't even keep your complaint straight. First, you were wondering why the press felt the need to report a lid, now you are claiming Biden has had "so many early lids." I don't know about the early lids, but the reported lids is easy. Here's the reporter from the OP reporting about a billion lids:

This is insane that you're hanging your hat on this.
Go have another drink!

Reactions: DANC
I can't wait to see this Democabalrat efficiency of spending my money. I see Ole' Joe's handlers are putting some really good stuff in front of him to sign. I wish he was conscious enough to understand the greatness that he is implementing. What we've seen so far is simply ripping more $$ from the working people to help restock Nancy's Ice cream freezer, except its not ice cream. It's 7 zero's $$$ of insider bullshit.

"we are going to build new, good paying union jobs"... OH BTW, your fired. Can you code? IF not, Amazon is voting to go union, so there are your new "good" paying union jobs... If that doesn't work, do you know anything about Ukraine Gas companies? .... Uncle Joe knows some people, give him a call . 50% reqruitment fee though (on the DL though, don't mention his name). Peace out man..

That is a load of crap

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT