ADVERTISEMENT

Biden News Conference

Do you really believe “truth” is objective when you give an expert opinion? Hardly.

If you think you aren’t malleable, then you haven’t met the right hammer.
Funny you fancy yourself on this board as “the right hammer”, but we all know you’re a full of shit clown wannabe.

Reactions: Stay Classy Ace
Do you really believe “truth” is objective when you give an expert opinion? Hardly.

If you think you aren’t malleable, then you haven’t met the right hammer.
There certainly are, very often, questions that the attorneys on my side don't want to ask me, because my truthful answer won't be helpful to them. We discuss that in advance. There is always the risk that the other side will see an opportunity.

Thankfully, opposing attorneys general have zero understanding of the science (chemistry, in my case) and they usually have too much of an ego to rely on the advice of their own expert as to how to how to question me.

The best attorneys I have worked with also ask me to help them formulate questions to pose to the opposing expert. Nothing makes an expert look more silly than being short on the facts and shading the truth.

Judges have mentioned, directly in their oppinions, how one expert (me) was more credible than the opposing expert. A billion dollar drug survived a patent challenge in this way. The opposing side said that a 1960s experiment must have produced a certain chemical substance that was later patented as a drug. Their expert swore that the experiment would have made the substance. I swore that it could not possibly have. I explained to the judge the mechanism of the chemical reaction and why the other expert was wrong. But... I also repeated the experiment, exactly, and looked for the alleged contaminant. I proved that it was not produced to any detectable amount, with a limit of detection of 0.1%.

That's not to say that I haven't lost cases. I have been on the losing side twice, the winning side four times, with a half dozen or so settled somewhere along the way.

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
There certainly are, very often, questions that the attorneys on my side don't want to ask me, because my truthful answer won't be helpful to them. We discuss that in advance. There is always the risk that the other side will see an opportunity.

Thankfully, opposing attorneys general have zero understanding of the science (chemistry, in my case) and they usually have too much of an ego to rely on the advice of their own expert as to how to how to question me.

The best attorneys I have worked with also ask me to help them formulate questions to pose to the opposing expert. Nothing makes an expert look more silly than being short on the facts and shading the truth.

Judges have mentioned, directly in their oppinions, how one expert (me) was more credible than the opposing expert. A billion dollar drug survived a patent challenge in this way. The opposing side said that a 1960s experiment must have produced a certain chemical substance that was later patented as a drug. Their expert swore that the experiment would have made the substance. I swore that it could not possibly have. I explained to the judge the mechanism of the chemical reaction and why the other expert was wrong. But... I also repeated the experiment, exactly, and looked for the alleged contaminant. I proved that it was not produced to any detectable amount, with a limit of detection of 0.1%.

That's not to say that I haven't lost cases. I have been on the losing side twice, the winning side four times, with a half dozen or so settled somewhere along the way.
*** cough *** Bullshit *** cough ***

*** cough *** Bullshit *** cough ***
The US District Court for the District of Delaware upheld the Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) composition of matter patent and pain and seizure use patents covering the firm’s Lyrica (pregabalin) capsules CV in a case against Israel’s Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (Nasdaq: TEVA).

With this decision, Pfizer says it will exclusively provide pregabalin as Lyrica to patients through December 30, 2018 in the USA, pending generic company appeal and further litigation.

The Pfizer CEO thanked me for my efforts.

Wilmington Delaware is a pretty boring city.

Reactions: The Vid
The US District Court for the District of Delaware upheld the Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) composition of matter patent and pain and seizure use patents covering the firm’s Lyrica (pregabalin) capsules CV in a case against Israel’s Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (Nasdaq: TEVA).

With this decision, Pfizer says it will exclusively provide pregabalin as Lyrica to patients through December 30, 2018 in the USA, pending generic company appeal and further litigation.

The Pfizer CEO thanked me for my efforts.
"
To continue reading The Pharma Letter please login, subscribe or claim a 7 day free trial subscription and access exclusive features, interviews, round-ups and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space.

Or, if you're only interested in reading the content about a specific topic (M&A, coronavirus/COVID-19, pricing, reimbursement and access, outsourcing, CRO and CMO, and regulation), then you can take our £10 per month channel subscription offer, which gives you access to all our news articles and in-depth content on this subject."

Uh huh.

There is no f*ckin’ way Biden speech is typical for his age. I hang with several old farts and he simply doesn’t measure up to any of us. He isn’t too old to be POTUS. He has too many deficits.

There is also no question he sufferers from dementia as he checks several boxes in that regard: Slow, uneven and shuffled gait, slurred speech, forgetfulness as he relies heavily on prepared notes, outbursts of anger, (as observed during the campaign and as leaked from WH staff), paranoiac response to COVID, vacant gaze, inappropriate laughter, and a medical history that makes him predisposed. That’s not to say he doesn’t have his lucid moments because he does. Based on what is obvious, he is not capable of independent living and certainly shouldn’t drive a car. The way Dr Jill treats him suggests she agrees.

I have a pretty vivid recollection of what an absolute fool Biden made of himself as he tried to question John Roberts during his confirmation hearing. Biden was never smart and his deficiencies were on full display that day. Biden is no where near that good today.

I thought only small minds talked about people

Reactions: UncleMark
Googling "Delaware trial Pfizer Lyrica" gets you 131,000 results, with not many of them behind a pay wall.

If you are persistent, you will find some that mention me by name, though I would prefer to remain anonymous, given the depraved nature of a few of you.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Googling "Delaware trial Pfizer Lyrica" gets you 131,000 results, with not many of them behind a pay wall.

If you are persistent, you will find some that mention me by name, though I would prefer to remain anonymous, given the depraved nature of a few of you.
Yeah, sure your name is mentioned. lmao

.I often used experts to help me prepare, but I seldom used disclosed experts. With few exceptions, every word that a disclosed expert says to me is discoverable. Ya gotta do your own subject matter research.

.I often used experts to help me prepare, but I seldom used disclosed experts. With few exceptions, every word that a disclosed expert says to me is discoverable. Ya gotta do your own subject matter research.
Just about all cases I have worked on the law firms have agreed to not get into a tit-for-tat on expert-lawyer private communications, with the exception of prohibiting any "coaching" that could occur in breaks at a deposition or at trial when on the stand. Still, I am always advised to discuss nothing of substance over email.

There is no f*ckin’ way Biden speech is typical for his age. I hang with several old farts and he simply doesn’t measure up to any of us. He isn’t too old to be POTUS. He has too many deficits.

There is also no question he sufferers from dementia as he checks several boxes in that regard: Slow, uneven and shuffled gait, slurred speech, forgetfulness as he relies heavily on prepared notes, outbursts of anger, (as observed during the campaign and as leaked from WH staff), paranoiac response to COVID, vacant gaze, inappropriate laughter, and a medical history that makes him predisposed. That’s not to say he doesn’t have his lucid moments because he does. Based on what is obvious, he is not capable of independent living and certainly shouldn’t drive a car. The way Dr Jill treats him suggests she agrees.

I have a pretty vivid recollection of what an absolute fool Biden made of himself as he tried to question John Roberts during his confirmation hearing. Biden was never smart and his deficiencies were on full display that day. Biden is no where near that good today.
Biden may have deficiencies but he is all that is standing between us and a clown car full of crazy, so we need him. The Dems chose to settle for a candidate with a blinking battery light because he was the only one that was going to beat trump. That is a compromise most of us were willing to accept.

During the election I posted my odds of Biden completing his term at 50%. That upset several here but I stick with it and hope he makes it.

Biden may have deficiencies but he is all that is standing between us and a clown car full of crazy, so we need him. The Dems chose to settle for a candidate with a blinking battery light because he was the only one that was going to beat trump. That is a compromise most of us were willing to accept.

During the election I posted my odds of Biden completing his term at 50%. That upset several here but I stick with it and hope he makes it.
Are you kidding? Biden drives the clown car. The only thing standing between me and Biden’s clown car is an unrestricted First Amendment and an independent judiciary. Biden has both in his crosshairs. Banning certain kinds of speech is a feature of Biden’s homeland security platform.

Are you kidding? Biden drives the clown car. The only thing standing between me and Biden’s clown car is an unrestricted First Amendment and an independent judiciary. Biden has both in his crosshairs. Banning certain kinds of speech is a feature of Biden’s homeland security platform.
You may feel that way, but wait until Kamala drives the car with Chuck riding shotgun the squad in the back and Bernie in the trunk.

Right now, Biden is at least keeping the nutjobs insdie the fence.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You may feel that way, but wait until Kamala drives the car with Chuck riding shotgun the squad in the back and Bernie in the trunk.

Right now, Biden is at least keeping the nutjobs insdie the fence.
Maybe. But I don’t think there would be a noticeable substantive difference in the important areas of the southern border, Russia, China, Iran, Israel, energy, or skin-color-based domestic policy.

This is all I care to know.

Yep. Biden caved on Nord Stream 2, Airbus, signaled reopening Iran to European financial interests, and relieved Europe of any obligations in the Russian/ Ukrainian conflicts. I’m sure they all love him over there. Biden said the era of “America First” is over. But it’s hard to tell what has taken its place except he wants people to like him. Meanwhile, American jobs are at risk, Middle East chaos deepens, European bankers get bigger, and Putin goes home with a big smile.

For the life of me it doesn't make sense. We torpedo pipelines with staunch allies in the Western Hemisphere that would serve our own interests, but allow for pipelines in the Eastern block that serve Russia's interests. All in the name of virtue signaling. Such crap.
Oh, but it was Trump who was showing favoritism to the Russians.....

For the life of me it doesn't make sense. We torpedo pipelines with staunch allies in the Western Hemisphere that would serve our own interests, but allow for pipelines in the Eastern block that serve Russia's interests. All in the name of virtue signaling. Such crap.
Oil pipeline with dirty crude vs. natural gas. At least from an environmental perspective, huge difference.

Does anyone else feel sorry for him and want to waterboard the people using him with acid? It can't be just me.
The left people just flat hate Trump for a multitude of reasons, mostly due to just having the feels, but I can't hate Biden, he's being used terribly and that should scare the hell out of all of us.

Dogging Biden for his oratory is the lamest. He's no Obama or Reagan, but he does fine. The previous four years were cringe worthy.
Are you telling me you don't cringe every time you see Biden speak?

His staff sure as hell does - why do you think Kamala is always standing in back of him, waiting to 'take charge' if he keels over or starts drooling?

Did you ever see Pence at Trump's speeches just standing there looking like an idiot? It's bizarre. And then after he answers softball questions from reporters that are selected beforehand, he's out of there.

He's a puppet. Whether he's actually senile, stoned out on drugs, or so tightly controlled that he has to stick to a script, those aren't his words coming out of his mouth. He's like a well-trained seal.

His oratory is emblamatic of his tenure so far - vapid, uninspired, and dangerous.

Do you have a good excuse for his petting of young girls and women?
Do you have an excuse for why Trump was so often with Jeffrey Epstein? And yes, I know Clinton was too.

Unlike you I'm not a partisan hack. Both men hanging with a pedo involved with sex trafficking should disgust you.

Reactions: outside shooter
Do you have an excuse for why Trump was so often with Jeffrey Epstein? And yes, I know Clinton was too.

Unlike you I'm not a partisan hack. Both men hanging with a pedo involved with sex trafficking should disgust you.
A logical statement, except...

8f3a39f3-33ac-493f-99a1-1ef071058bc5.jpeg

I have a problem with it from anyone of either party. I am okay with kicking out of the house, senate and White House anyone that does it. I am also for kicking out anyone doing fake marriages to play our system.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT