ADVERTISEMENT

Biden knew nothing about Hunter dealings 😂

Trump’s a bully. Stuffshot is a weasel. A meter maid or an irs field guy. Of course he hates trump.
I agree Trump's a bully and I despise Trump. The rest is false. I'm more of a tiger than a weasel.

Does St. Louis not have credit card parking meters yet?

I agree Trump's a bully and I despise Trump. The rest is false. I'm more of a tiger than a weasel.

Does St. Louis not have credit card parking meters yet?
Trump is living in your head rent-free. I didn't even mention Trump.
You are the farthest thing from a tiger, as to trump living in my head rent free? You do understand how that quote actually has meaning right? nah you arent bright enough. You asked about Biden and i asked you about your obvious delusional hatred of Trump and to answer what he did you hate so much but you can't. If you really are a tiger, here is a tip cats eat grass to relieve constipation.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
Trump’s a bully. Stuffshot is a weasel. A meter maid or an irs field guy. Of course he hates trump.
The media makes every Republican out to be a monster. Nixon? He was labeled a crook long before Watergate.

Ford - a bumbler. Reagan - a madman who would start WWIII. George H.W. Bush - worset economy since the Depression. George W - an ignorant cokehead.

And now we have Trump, who is akin to Hitler.

This is the media image that is repeated ad nauseum until it's accepted by the public. If Democrat Presidents were subject to the same scrutiny, they'd be viewed as even worse.

So, lying about knowing about Hunter's business dealings is OK with you?

Please don't act like you're not biased towards Democrats. You hide behind your contempt for Trump and can't bring yourself to criticize the Biden Crime Family.
Wait -- conservatives now think lying is bad? When did this happen?

The media makes every Republican out to be a monster. Nixon? He was labeled a crook long before Watergate.

Ford - a bumbler. Reagan - a madman who would start WWIII. George H.W. Bush - worset economy since the Depression. George W - an ignorant cokehead.

And now we have Trump, who is akin to Hitler.

This is the media image that is repeated ad nauseum until it's accepted by the public. If Democrat Presidents were subject to the same scrutiny, they'd be viewed as even wors

So major wars of the 20th century

WWI Wilson dem

WWII FDR Dem

Korea Truman Dem

Vietnam Johnson Dem

Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC
Trump is a literally vile corrupt dishonest human being who would spit in his most ardent supporters' face in a non political setting.

Biden is just corrupt beyond belief, and for sale.

i feel for Trump's non racist supporters, of which there are many.

they know our govt has gone horribly wrong, the nation and currency are in danger because of it, and we now are totally beholden to China.

they just missed on thinking Trump was the answer, or that anyone with his amount of personal debt could be even if they wanted to, but took on Trump as their only possible savior for lack of anyone else.

Bernie would be their much better choice, but the Trump zealots are total and complete suckers for McCarthyism, and Bernie isn't 1/100th the fighter Trump is, and they want and need someone who will fight..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT