ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime Family

The logical fall out from this is the continued politicization of all media towards each political extreme.

I expect right wing news orgs and pundits like Crowder, The Daily Wire, NYP, Fox News will continue to grow to counteract traditional news sources and social media giants.

As for regaining news sources that present only the facts and all the facts, I think that horse has left the barn.

The media chose to report on The Trump Crime Family. Why did they suppress reporting on The Biden Crime Family. Don’t deny it happened.
Because there was nothing there to suggest - other than Hunter getting a job as a lawyer for a private energy company (all legal ) - that there was anything to it.

I ask you:

For two years the Repubs CONTROLLED all THREE BRANCHES !!!

Why didn't THOSE geniuses investigate then ???

Reactions: IU_Hickory and IU73
Read Matt Taibbi - again like Greenwald not exactly a conservative rather someone that’s disgusted at what passes for journalism today - share the same thoughts independently.

Taibbi - not exactly a conservative? The understatement of the century!

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
That poll is actually bullshit. Online polls aren’t polls. They’re clickbait.

Your honest all directions. If the poll is bullish!t fine. But it would have only taken a small percentage to change the election.

Your reply to Marvin pretty much says it all.

I realize I go way overboard on here. I don’t stay calm and reasonable as you do. The failure of the people who hate Trump on here not to acknowledge that the media made it their job to get Trump defeated drives me crazy.

Reactions: 76-1
Read Matt Taibbi - again like Greenwald not exactly a conservative rather someone that’s disgusted at what passes for journalism today - share the same thoughts independently.

Yeah, and Faux News brought us most of the way there....

I've read through this thread but haven't taken the time to read all the links. Are we still talking about Ukraine, or are we talking about Hunter's China dealings and tax questions about the same?

Your honest all directions. If the poll is bullish!t fine. But it would have only taken a small percentage to change the election.

I realize I go way overboard on here. I don’t stay calm and reasonable as you do. The failure of the people who hate Trump on here not to acknowledge that the media made it their job to get Trump defeated drives me crazy.
Online radio button-driven “polls” aren’t scientific polls. They’re just widgets in a web page. They don’t prohibit multiple responses from the same user and they also ask binary questions - real polls ask multiple questions to triangulate the position of the person being polled.

Reactions: IU73

I'll stand up and say I acknowledge it, and quite frankly I don't give a shit. Fox News spews more complete shit than any other media outlet and is the sole reason we are a rabid divided ass country. Pubs swallow all that bullshit hook lime and sinker and then regurgitate it.

So you know what? Good on other media for burying this. Trump has done more to ruin this country than anyone in history ( more than Fox News even) and he needed to lose. So I'll stand up and applaud. Good on the Em Ess Em for giving the finger.

So you know what? Good on other media for burying this. Trump has done more to ruin this country than anyone in history ( more than Fox News even) and he needed to lose. So I'll stand up and applaud. Good on the Em Ess Em for giving the finger.
Could actually say it was patriotic.

I'll stand up and say I acknowledge it, and quite frankly I don't give a shit. Fox News spews more complete shit than any other media outlet and is the sole reason we are a rabid divided ass country. Pubs swallow all that bullshit hook lime and sinker and then regurgitate it.

So you are aware, your honesty is refreshing, albeit completely un-American.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I'd love for someone to find even one real voter that was going to decide voting between Biden/ Trump because of Hunter Biden's laptop.

This seems like a mythological creature.
I don’t think that’s the depth of it, fellow never Trumper. That the censoring of the story effectively neutered any subsequent investigation into it, compounded with the liberal former DNI’s screaming it was Russian intelligence against the reports of the FBI, means we’ll never know if Biden himself was implicated at all. That shouldn’t sit well with anybody, regardless of how they feel about Trump.

Journalists are no longer objective observers seeking truth... they are peddlers of partisan politics for their own ideological and monetary interests. I hate licensing requirements but this may be a profession where that is needed

That would clearly be blatantly unconstitutional. Need a government license to report on the government? Sounds like China.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Then the nation is lost.
<rhetorical question>
Broadly speaking, what would be the difference between media deciding to not propagate 11th hour revelations that would have electoral ramifications and the DoJ policy to not announce or publicize investigations or other actions in the runup to an election?
</rhetorical question>

I don’t think that’s the depth of it, fellow never Trumper. That the censoring of the story effectively neutered any subsequent investigation into it, compounded with the liberal former DNI’s screaming it was Russian intelligence against the reports of the FBI, means we’ll never know if Biden himself was implicated at all. That shouldn’t sit well with anybody, regardless of how they feel about Trump.

Who was stopped from investigating and reporting on it? News Corp (Fox/WSJ, etc) has no shortage of investigative ability. Senators Grassley and Johnson did their own investigation and released a report.

Who was stopped from investigating and reporting on it? News Corp (Fox/WSJ, etc) has no shortage of investigative ability. Senators Grassley and Johnson did their own investigation and released a report.
Greenwald has a history of being unfairly treated.

Now if the others on here would just be that honest. Everything you hate Trump for and people that voted for Trump you and the others on here are just as bad if you don’t care about this.

What good does it do to investigate when social media zapped tweets with articles and when MSM doesn’t report it too the masses? All you good Americans don’t watch Fox or read WSJ so them reporting didn’t matter.

Now if the others on here would just be that honest. Everything you hate Trump for and people that voted for Trump you and the others on here are just as bad if you don’t care about this.

Trump's actions over the last month make me feel fine about my feelings.

Reactions: IU_Hickory and IU73
Trump's actions over the last month make me feel fine about my feelings.

I love your honesty. At least you’re not spewing the dishonest crap the others are posting. I can take honesty even if I vehemently disagree.

What good does it do to investigate when social media zapped tweets with articles and when MSM doesn’t report it too the masses? All you good Americans don’t watch Fox or read WSJ so them reporting didn’t matter.

I read the WSJ. Their news reporting is fantastic for the most part. I disagree with their opinion side more often than not, but that side does no hard reporting so I'm not missing any investigative journalism there if I skip a column.

More importantly, exactly when was this halcyon time when individual media outlets were perfectly unbiased and dug deeply into every story that might prove scandalous?

Agreed. Fox doesn't play by the rules and no Pubs want to hold their feet to the fire, so who gives a damn what the Em Ess Em does?

Fox is much fairer than MSM this election cycle.

It’s great that one of you are so honest. Now if the rest will fess up.
Stoll, here's what I think...you voted for T.rump because it was a big middle finger to the libs and those inside the beltway. You were sure he would be fine, and if he didn't know something about the job, he would be surrounded by good, smart people who were not sewer rats, or yes men, because that's what good business people, like you, do.
Four years of "off the hook" behavior later, you know he screwed the pooch, but you just can't admit it, even after his abysmal handling of Covid, and this ridiculous post-election bullshit that some on this board were predicting months ago, because to do so would mean you would have to admit that you got conned, and that's not a great feeling.
Yet, here we are, with you asking for other posters to "fess up".
Go read Matthew: Chapter 7: 3-5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT