ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime Family

Will the press care now that they helped Biden the entire election?

I heard Glenn Greenwald on a podcast describe how otherwise good journalists were terrified to follow any story that could reflect poorly on Biden and provide ammunition to Trump and his supporters.

They feared shunning in their personal liberal circles and not being able to live with the guilt of having “helped” elect Trump. This came to him directly from their lips.

All the news is Fake. Every last bit of it.

I heard Glenn Greenwald on a podcast describe how otherwise good journalists were terrified to follow any story that could reflect poorly on Biden and provide ammunition to Trump and his supporters.

They feared shunning in their personal liberal circles and not being able to live with the guilt of having “helped” elect Trump. This came to him directly from their lips.

We will have to see where this story goes. Overall I agree with your post. I just have extreme distaste for the term fake as applied to the conventional news media. The news isn’t fake, it certainly isn’t quality, it isn’t as reliable as it once was, and it is certainly biased. The term fake news was applied to sites that attempted to appear to be news sites and clearly were not and worse were providing completely fabricated information. I wish we could maintain that label specifically for those sites. I am far more confident in the news coming from PBS or for that matter The Rolling Stone than click bate some troll put out. Sorry about the rant, it’s just one of dumbass things that fire me up.

Actually I think everyone knew and responded exactly as they should, I can find no evidence that a single person voted for Hunter Biden. Not a one. We taught him a lesson.

They voted for Joe Biden and might have cared had they heard the whistleblower who directly connected Uncle Joe to the Biden Crime family. MSM and social media giants decided the voters didn’t need the information. W

Reactions: sellsoap and 76-1
We will have to see where this story goes. Overall I agree with your post. I just have extreme distaste for the term fake as applied to the conventional news media. The news isn’t fake, it certainly isn’t quality, it isn’t as reliable as it once was, and it is certainly biased. The term fake news was applied to sites that attempted to appear to be news sites and clearly were not and worse were providing completely fabricated information. I wish we could maintain that label specifically for those sites. I am far more confident in the news coming from PBS or for that matter The Rolling Stone than click bate some troll put out. Sorry about the rant, it’s just one of dumbass things that fire me up.

It is fake when they give one side that they label as news when’s it’s their personal opinion and not unbiased reporting.

Reactions: 76-1
Actually I think everyone knew and responded exactly as they should, I can find no evidence that a single person voted for Hunter Biden. Not a one. We taught him a lesson.
There is a poll on the net with one question being "If you had known about the Hunter Biden scandal would that have changed your vote" It was asked only of those who said they voted for Biden. 9.4% of respondents said it would have changed their vote. What would the outcome have been on election night if Biden had gotten 9.4% fewer votes? So does the media get proper credit for this cover up?

Reactions: 76-1 and stollcpa
That’s a massive misdirection.

I can't see the article as it is behind the paywall. But the argument that the kids are fair game is an interesting one that I don't agree with unless they are put into government by the president. We pretty much reject the old concept that the sins of the father rest on the sons, are we now accepting the sins of the sons rest on the father?

There is a poll on the net with one question being "If you had known about the Hunter Biden scandal would that have changed your vote" It was asked only of those who said they voted for Biden. 9.4% of respondents said it would have changed their vote. What would the outcome have been on election night if Biden had gotten 9.4% fewer votes? So does the media get proper credit for this cover up?

Get ready to duck. You’re a right wing nut and your poll is bullish!t. 😂

Everyone knows the media did a great job and reported what we need to know.

Right now they’re doing a very fair job reporting on the voter fraud. If you don’t believe that just ask the Coolerites.

Journalists are no longer objective observers seeking truth... they are peddlers of partisan politics for their own ideological and monetary interests. I hate licensing requirements but this may be a profession where that is needed

I can't see the article as it is behind the paywall. But the argument that the kids are fair game is an interesting one that I don't agree with unless they are put into government by the president. We pretty much reject the old concept that the sins of the father rest on the sons, are we now accepting the sins of the sons rest on the father?
It’s not hard to get to the obvious here, Marv:

1. He’s not a kid. He’s a grown ass man who grew up in the swamps in which his father has been firmly implanted for decades. This is the least important point though.

2. That all of the Hunter Biden news was continuously ignored by the conventional media outside of right wing media means that no further investigations into allegations Joe was involved could happen. Maybe there’s something there - maybe there’s not - but now there was no way for the American voting populace to know ahead of the election. The media was hellbent on avoiding a Comey-like October Surprise.

3. The media does not get to control the election. They knew this story would likely push X% of people towards either abstaining for voting for Biden or push them to Trump and thus they decided not to pursue. That runs counter to everything I understand to be true about how journalism is supposed to work.

It’s a full blown outrage and to be honest, the media’s refusal to go deep on Biden (other than a great PBS frontline documentary on the candidates that I watched that showed how big of a swamp monster Joe has been) is part of the calculation I made to not vote for Joe.

Liberals can wonder what created Trump. They can circle jerk with words like “racists”, “white nationalists”, “rubes”, etc. And sadly there is certainly some of that. But the media worship of liberal candidates, the machine pushing this country further to the left, and the caricatures of conservatives created a large enough silent majority that put that worthless sack into office. By all means, keep doing it and see how that plays out.

Right now they’re doing a very fair job reporting on the voter fraud. If you don’t believe that just ask the Coolerites.
That poll is actually bullshit. Online polls aren’t polls. They’re clickbait.

Did Biden win because all those people didn't know this news about his kid? You know, all those voters who don't exist, and were created out of a fog of "voter fraud"? Pick a topic to be butthurt about, because you can't have both. You are saying:
1. There is NO way 81 million+ people voted for Biden! Voter fraud!
then
2. Those 81 million+ people were duped by the MSM!

So, which is it?

In this hyper sensitive, everything is news, and everything is offensive world we live in now? I guess so.

Back in the day Hunters story would be in the gossip mags along with Billy Beer and Roger Clinton.

Did Biden win because all those people didn't know this news about his kid? You know, all those voters who don't exist, and were created out of a fog of "voter fraud"? Pick a topic to be butthurt about, because you can't have both. You are saying:
1. There is NO way 81 million+ people voted for Biden! Voter fraud!
then
2. Those 81 million+ people were duped by the MSM!

So, which is it?
In a tight election, every vote matters. This news would have cost Biden votes. We shouldn’t have to wargame or guess the effects that could have been. The news should have done it’s f___ing job.

Trump's impeachment was based on his supposed attempt to harm his political opponent, Corona Joe. Hunter was peddling access to the very same politician. The story implicates Ol' Joe participated.

Lots of sinning to go around.

In a tight election, every vote matters. This news would have cost Biden votes. We shouldn’t have to wargame or guess the effects that could have been. The news should have done it’s f___ing job.
So, you are squarely in #2 camp, and that's fine, and I won't argue.
My point is with pubes who are crying about Thing 1 AND Thing 2, because they are sort of contradictory. Kind of like those newly elected pube politicians out there in states that are being told their elections were fraudulent, but are backing the lawsuits. Will they be willing to accept the results if it means their victories are called into question? Or are they just kissing some T.rump?

Reactions: IU73
It’s not hard to get to the obvious here, Marv:

1. He’s not a kid. He’s a grown ass man who grew up in the swamps in which his father has been firmly implanted for decades. This is the least important point though.

2. That all of the Hunter Biden news was continuously ignored by the conventional media outside of right wing media means that no further investigations into allegations Joe was involved could happen. Maybe there’s something there - maybe there’s not - but now there was no way for the American voting populace to know ahead of the election. The media was hellbent on avoiding a Comey-like October Surprise.

3. The media does not get to control the election. They knew this story would likely push X% of people towards either abstaining for voting for Biden or push them to Trump and thus they decided not to pursue. That runs counter to everything I understand to be true about how journalism is supposed to work.

It’s a full blown outrage and to be honest, the media’s refusal to go deep on Biden (other than a great PBS frontline documentary on the candidates that I watched that showed how big of a swamp monster Joe has been) is part of the calculation I made to not vote for Joe.

Liberals can wonder what created Trump. They can circle jerk with words like “racists”, “white nationalists”, “rubes”, etc. And sadly there is certainly some of that. But the media worship of liberal candidates, the machine pushing this country further to the left, and the caricatures of conservatives created a large enough silent majority that put that worthless sack into office. By all means, keep doing it and see how that plays out.

The right's media has run with a million bizarre conspiracy theories over the years, Vince foster, Seth Rich, wearing masks causes you to die, Corona was created in a lab, Operation Jade Helm, Trump had the largest inaugural, The entire Democratic Party is a front for child sex slavery, that it has become impossible to think anything they report is right. But that is the fault of mainstream media for not taking Jade Helm seriously? Should the Times and Post have dug into that because the right said it was real? Should reporters be staking out DC Pizza places looking for child sex victims?

So chicken little got one right, but that is exactly the morale of the story, right? If chicken little had seen fewer instances of the Clinton's being gun runners, maybe they would have had some cred.

Yes, the media as a whole should investigate Biden if there is anything to investigate. But what role does the credibility of the accuser have in this decision?

It is fake when they give one side that they label as news when’s it’s their personal opinion and not unbiased reporting.

You are saying that Fox and MSNBC are fake news. I am saying that while they are unreliable sources for news they are still far superior to complete fabrication provided by some troll somewhere. I want to keep the term specific to the troll you want to dilute it.

They voted for Joe Biden and might have cared had they heard the whistleblower who directly connected Uncle Joe to the Biden Crime family. MSM and social media giants decided the voters didn’t need the information. W
I think people don't really care that much about family and associates after Jimmy Carter (Billy), Bill Clinton (Roger and Whitewater and countless women), George W (Jeb), Obama (Bill Ayers) and, of course, Trump (ad infinitum). Sure, it's good hit piece material and fuel for gotcha questions but I don't think it weighs too heavily on voters.

So, you are squarely in #2 camp, and that's fine, and I won't argue.
My point is with pubes who are crying about Thing 1 AND Thing 2, because they are sort of contradictory. Kind of like those newly elected pube politicians out there in states that are being told their elections were fraudulent, but are backing the lawsuits. Will they be willing to accept the results if it means their victories are called into question? Or are they just kissing some T.rump?
Knowingly sitting on stories that the public has a right to hear and put through their own filter off whether it matters to then does not help people accept election results.

Knowingly sitting on stories that the public has a right to hear and put through their own filter off whether it matters to then does not help people accept election results.

I agree with that, do we think all the mainstream media companies sat over coffee one morning and decided not to cover the story? Or did they decide it didn't meet criteria? I don't know, what do you know on it?

The right's media has run with a million bizarre conspiracy theories over the years, Vince foster, Seth Rich, wearing masks causes you to die, Corona was created in a lab, Operation Jade Helm, Trump had the largest inaugural, The entire Democratic Party is a front for child sex slavery, that it has become impossible to think anything they report is right. But that is the fault of mainstream media for not taking Jade Helm seriously? Should the Times and Post have dug into that because the right said it was real? Should reporters be staking out DC Pizza places looking for child sex victims?

So chicken little got one right, but that is exactly the morale of the story, right? If chicken little had seen fewer instances of the Clinton's being gun runners, maybe they would have had some cred.

Yes, the media as a whole should investigate Biden if there is anything to investigate. But what role does the credibility of the accuser have in this decision?
You’re smarter than returning a pure what-about retort. Read Greenwald’s article. There is zero reason - other than pure outcome manipulation from liberal journalists - for not further examining this story which had ramifications all the way to PE Biden.

The most obvious truth is that Biden’s brother and his surviving son are as big of turds as the Trump kids are - who are routinely and rightfully lambasted by the media. The underlying truths (of whether or not Tony Babbaganouche was telling the truth) will not be understood in time for the election as decided silently by the media. I actually tend to believe that Joe was not involved - but there is no investigation by the worlds leading investigators.

I think people don't really care that much about family and associates after Jimmy Carter (Billy), Bill Clinton (Roger and Whitewater and countless women), George W (Jeb), Obama (Bill Ayers) and, of course, Trump (ad infinitum). Sure, it's good hit piece material and fuel for gotcha questions but I don't think it weighs too heavily on voters.

See the results of a poll. It mattered to 10% maybe. Who knows polls don’t seem to be accurate. It’s wouldn’t have taken much in a few states.

I agree with that, do we think all the mainstream media companies sat over coffee one morning and decided not to cover the story? Or did they decide it didn't meet criteria? I don't know, what do you know on it?
I think they saw what would happen to them personally after a good journalist like Haberman, who merely noted that this story existed, started trending on Twitter as MAGA Haberman.

So "The Biden Crime Family" is worse than "The Trump Crime Family" ?!?? Hardly.

Look: no one cared about Hunter Biden in Trump's first two years - when the Rethugs controlled both Houses and the Presidency & could have investigated - it was only after Il Duce ("The election was a FRAUD !") Trump suspected that Joe would be the Dem nominee that he began the activities which would get him impeached.... ....otherwise you would have been hearing Rudy digging up something on "The Warren Crime Family" or "The Sanders Crime Family".

Trump needs to stop embarrassing the country by sounding off like a third-world dictator and vacate the WH so we can fumigate it before Joe comes in...

Last edited:
You’re smarter than returning a pure what-about retort. Read Greenwald’s article. There is zero reason - other than pure outcome manipulation from liberal journalists - for not further examining this story which had ramifications all the way to PE Biden.

The most obvious truth is that Biden’s brother and his surviving son are as big of turds as the Trump kids are - who are routinely and rightfully lambasted by the media. The underlying truths (of whether or not Tony Babbaganouche was telling the truth) will not be understood in time for the election as decided silently by the media. I actually tend to believe that Joe was not involved - but there is no investigation by the worlds leading investigators.

Did Greenwald resign or was he fired? I saw an interview with him but don’t remember what happened with his job.

So "The Biden Crime Family" is worse than 'The trump Crime Family" ?!?? Hardly.

Look; no one cared about Hunter Biden in Trump's first two years - when the Rethugs controlled both Houses and the Presidency - it was only after Il Duce ("The election was a FRAUD !") Trump suspected that Joe would be the Dem nominee that he began the activities which would get him impeached.... ....otherwise you would have been hearing Rudy digging up something on "The Warren Crime Family" or "The Sanders Crime Family".

Trump needs to stop embarrassing the country by sounding off like a third-world dictator and vacate the WH so we can fumigate it before Joe comes in...

The media chose to report on The Trump Crime Family. Why did they suppress reporting on The Biden Crime Family. Don’t deny it happened.

Read Matt Taibbi - again like Greenwald not exactly a conservative rather someone that’s disgusted at what passes for journalism today - share the same thoughts independently.

Did Greenwald resign or was he fired? I saw an interview with him but don’t remember what happened with his job.
He resigned because his editors (of the company he co-founded) asked him to remove certain passages that could be deemed harmful to the Biden campaign - especially as related to Biden’s involvement in the Ukrainian prosecutor replacement.

ADVERTISEMENT