ADVERTISEMENT

Biden called Trump a fool - twice

82hoosier

All-American
Sep 7, 2001
So much for Trump calling Biden “Sleepy Joe”.

I wonder what the calculus was on this. My guess is that next up Biden will be calling Trump a liar. Clearly, Biden has taken the gloves off. I am sure they have a very thick playbook.

So much for Trump calling Biden “Sleepy Joe”.

I wonder what the calculus was on this. My guess is that next up Biden will be calling Trump a liar. Clearly, Biden has taken the gloves off. I am sure they have a very thick playbook.

For some reason, many Trumpers seem to feel trump will have an advantage in any debates. The problem is that Trump's style of attacking people and even insulting them worked well for GOP Primary types in 2016. They supported Trump taking down the system and rallied to his style...

But debates between Biden and Trump are going to be watched by more people who don't like Trump to begin with (any polling shows that). Trump can speak his word scramble in front of adoring supporters and they might get a quizzical look on their faces, but they still applaud him and excuse his craziness. That won't be the majority of people watching any debates (whether there's a live audience or not).

Biden will have facts at his disposal- I mean seriously how does Trump justify cutting CDC positions in China in the summer of 2019- claim it didn't happen? Be like Kayleigh and Trump and label any inconvenient facts as "fake news"? Yes that will work for the cult, but too many people have seen this clown operate for 3.5 yrs.

Trump tries to play the "you ain't Black" comment against Biden, and Biden reminds people about the birther issue Trump advocated for what 8+ yrs... No wonder Trump is desperately trying to suppress the vote. He's toast...

Interesting article...

"Some of President Donald Trump's political allies and donors are starting to get antsy.

With only five months until the November general election, several Trump advisers, campaign veterans and prominent Republicans see the Trump campaign’s efforts to define and damage former vice president Joe Biden falling short.

These Trump supporters worry the campaign’s myriad lines of attack on Biden this spring — from his age to his work with China as vice president to the Obama economic record — are failing to dent the presumptive Democratic nominee. Recent polling shows Trump trailing Biden in key swing states such as Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, with the Republican control of the Senate increasingly up for grabs due to a depressed economy and nationwide angst about the coronavirus pandemic."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-not-burying-him-trump-083020205.html

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT