Idaho at Indiana -32.5
Cincinnati PK at Indiana
Indiana -20.5 at Western Kentucky
Indiana at Penn State -6
Michigan State at Indiana -16.5
Ohio State -11 at Indiana
Nebraska at Indiana -6.5
Indiana at Michigan -3.5
Rutgers at Indiana (couldn't find odds, likely 17+ point favorites)
Minnesota at Indiana -6.5
Indiana -6.5 at Purdue

A lot of respect from the oddsmakers. Over/under on the win total is 7.5.

The one that stands out to me is Michigan State. I know they’ve been down for a few years but 16 pts seems a bit much,maybe -10?And I’d be very tempted to take the points against OSU.
I say we win 8-9 games and a bowl win😉

I'd say that's pretty fair as far as betting lines go.

The B1G games we're favored in (aside from MSU) are all loseable and the ones we're underdogs are all winnable, with the expectation being 7.5 (so either 7-5 or 8-4). I hope for better. I don't expect worse, which is coming a LONG way from hoping they catch some breaks and end up 6-6 or 7-5.

Indiana at Iowa -6
Idaho at Indiana -32.5
Cincinnati PK at Indiana
Indiana -20.5 at Western Kentucky
Indiana at Penn State -6
Michigan State at Indiana -16.5
Ohio State -11 at Indiana
Nebraska at Indiana -6.5
Indiana at Michigan -3.5
Rutgers at Indiana (couldn't find odds, likely 17+ point favorites)
Minnesota at Indiana -6.5
Indiana -6.5 at Purdue

A lot of respect from the oddsmakers. Over/under on the win total is 7.5.

So are you going to correct the “Nebraska” game or no?

8 wins on a bad day but really need 9+ wins. Hell with it; 12-0 Rose Bowl!
I can't believe I can say this with a straight face, but I think the floor is 6-6. A few years ago 6-6 would have made everyone ecstatic.

8 wins would be a good season with this schedule, 9+ I would be thrilled.

It's not the hardest crossover matchup list, but it certainly isn't the easiest. Cincinnati will be tough and W KY won't be a pushover. I like getting Iowa early, they always get much better as the season goes on.

The one that stands out to me is Michigan State. I know they’ve been down for a few years but 16 pts seems a bit much,maybe -10?And I’d be very tempted to take the points against OSU.
I say we win 8-9 games and a bowl win😉
We beat MSU 24-0 last year in EL. And didn’t score in the second half. I’d say that’s fair.

What are you scaredy cats waiting for? Take Hoosiers moneyline vs Iowa right now. Even if Penix somehow is out the spread will increase in our favor later in the season which you could double dip.

Interesting stuff. Especially that Nebraska has replaced Maryland on this schedule and it’s now a home game (TIC)??
Sorry! 3am posting, wasn't thinking. This is what I was going off of on Draft Kings.

draft-kings.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT