ADVERTISEMENT

Best two plays in recent history; win the bucket

HereYouGoIU

Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hoosier Country in Brown County
3rd and 10 from 15, in Double OT, Ramsey hits Hendershot over the middle to get to the one yard line.

Ramsey goes no huddle, hurry up, and drives right, QB sneak with Lloyd assisting, helping push him over the goal line.

ive watched in 10 times last 2 days. What a beautiful way to stick a dagger into Purwho. Win the bucket!

So damn proud of this team! 8-4/5-4! Great season. The future is bright!

Go Hoosiers!

I've watched it several times also, and the first few I kept thinking how did Hendershot get so open. It was a great play design with the delayed route. The middle linebackers weren't even looking for it. So, great job DeBoer and great hire CTA.

Last edited:
Lloyd hit him so hard he could have caused a fumble.

3rd and 10 from 15, in Double OT, Ramsey hits Hendershot over the middle to get to the one yard line.

Ramsey goes no huddle, hurry up, and drives right, QB sneak with Lloyd assisting, helping push him over the goal line.

ive watched in 10 times last 2 days. What a beautiful way to stick a dagger into Purwho. Win the bucket!

Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: JWilk1234
This sequence really shows how this team won 8 games. The big diff if you ask me is our new OC. In general we've been more competitive going back to Wilson's years but at the end of close games we couldn't score when our backs were against the wall and would end up with a 5-6 win season.

Our D is the same old piece of swiss cheese like always but our O has kept putting points on the board which let us close out games.

As we've been saying for years, "Just imagine if we played some Defense!"

This sequence really shows how this team won 8 games. The big diff if you ask me is our new OC. In general we've been more competitive going back to Wilson's years but at the end of close games we couldn't score when our backs were against the wall and would end up with a 5-6 win season.

Our D is the same old piece of swiss cheese like always but our O has kept putting points on the board which let us close out games.

As we've been saying for years, "Just imagine if we played some Defense!"
BODIES IS THE ANSWER. WE NEED THE SAME NUMBER OF BIG BODIES ON THE SIDELINE EVERY YEAR THAT OSU AND UM AND OTHER HAVE.

Ramsey played a perfect game. The throw was sharp and accurate just like it was all game. He really came on in the second half of the season. It justifies the trust that Allen put in him. It’s a good indicator of Allen’s judgement.

Last edited:

Go Hoosiers!

The shocking and awesome thing is it all happened in the course of about 12 seconds.

Loved Purdue not having a TO left.

DeBoer has used that play a few other times in critical situations and the TE is always open. I suppose the other teams will catch on eventually but then that takes another DB out of the back end.

The great thing about it is he uses it so infrequently that it's hard to plan for................

Reactions: vesuvius13 and IU73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT