ADVERTISEMENT

Best section and row to watch a game

Fenny72

Freshman
Aug 19, 2002
I have normally always bought football tickets for the whole family and friends, so we just bought the cheapest and then found a spot where we could all fit and let the kids have some space for IU home games. I'm looking at buying tickets for the IU @ PSU game for just my son and me and trying to find the best spot to watch, without spending a fortune. (was hoping PSU would have lost this week and prices might have dropped). Curious on others opinions to be closer to the middle of the field or closer to the field level?

Section 339 at Kinnick was fantastic.

NFL consultant Tom Moore on former Iowa OT Tristan Wirfs.

"He's going to be a great one. He's a great football player and a super nice kid," Tom Moore said. "I may be a little biased, but Iowa is a great school. I have become very, very close with Kirk Ferentz through the years. He is one of my favorite coaches and closest friends. Kirk does an amazing job at Iowa. He takes players who are two and three-star players and makes them into four and five-star players. He does a fantastic job of developing players. He is one of the best."

I am sorry for my enthusiasm over the past month, but I like Iowa's roster in 2021-22. Tom Moore has rubbed off on me.

Indiana needs to pull up boot straps and get ready for Idaho, then Cincinnati. Winning in the Big Ten takes time. Minnesota is dealing with same situation. Iowa saw Minnesota roll into Iowa City undefeated in 2019. The Gophers finished the B1G 0-2.

Iowa didn't like that feeling last season, opening 0-2.

Both Minnesota and IU are 13-13, since 2018.

Iowa wins are now 42-16 and 34-6 against IU. Yes, each season is a new year. And, a new team.

In 2018, IU lost at Minnesota 38-31 and Purdue 28-21.

In 2019, lost to Ohio State by a large margin, at Michigan State, at Penn State and against Michigan.

It wasn't the covid-19 year we should focus on.

It is getting back to a 12 game season. IU has a good roster. They had a very well prepared opponent, ripe for a strong start.

You can't underestimate anyone.
What is wrong with you?

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT