ADVERTISEMENT

Best Player I saw this year...

mk23

Senior
Dec 7, 2005
Max Clark from Franklin (Coach Mercer's hometown) is the absolute real deal. Only a sophomore this year and committed to the school with that freaking whistler. Actually committed before his freshman year that got cancelled by Covid. I have to assume he's going directly to pro ball, but it would be an outright shame if he plays in college and it's not for IU. I was at the CG vs Franklin sectional game and was wow'ed by virtually everything the kid did. Clearly a difference maker.

Max Clark

Max Clark from Franklin (Coach Mercer's hometown) is the absolute real deal. Only a sophomore this year and committed to the school with that freaking whistler. Actually committed before his freshman year that got cancelled by Covid. I have to assume he's going directly to pro ball, but it would be an outright shame if he plays in college and it's not for IU. I was at the CG vs Franklin sectional game and was wow'ed by virtually everything the kid did. Clearly a difference maker.

Max Clark
I'd have a hard time choosing Indiana over one of the top3 programs in the country that plays in the best conference in the country even if I lived on IU's back doorstep.

Reactions: Seyton

Max Clark
He is a very good player, although Franklin was 0-4 against CG, including the sectional final in which he was the starting pitcher.

Today, PBR released their 1st team all state.

2021-All-State-Team.jpg

Reactions: mk23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT