ADVERTISEMENT

Best performance of the season

Bippy

Junior
Jan 20, 2002
Played the 1st half without Morgan and Smith saw limited action, yet kept their composure.

Excellent D for an entire game.

The second half showed what the complete package can look like (I understand it is only 1 game).

Damn, I hope this is a trend and demonstrates that they understand what Archie wants.

Reactions: TR32
It shows both growth of the team and it shows that Archie's style of play can work in Bloomington.

If we had Coverdale and Evans in the game to shoot it would have been over in 10 minutes.

It shows both growth of the team and it shows that Archie's style of play can work in Bloomington.

If we had Coverdale and Evans in the game to shoot it would have been over in 10 minutes.

Wow, what a thought.

Played the 1st half without Morgan and Smith saw limited action, yet kept their composure.

Excellent D for an entire game.

The second half showed what the complete package can look like (I understand it is only 1 game).

Damn, I hope this is a trend and demonstrates that they understand what Archie wants.

Best performance, without question. Now the question is: Can they follow that performance with the same work and intensity?

ADVERTISEMENT