ADVERTISEMENT

Best ‘O Luck versus the Vols!

Oct 1, 2016
Strong rumors are that UT pulled a switcharoo and will meet you in Jacksonville!

Kentucky looks headed to Charlotte for the Belk Bowl!

Been waiting since 1988 Peach Bowl for this rematch.
Bowl games were so foreign to most Indiana fans, we didn’t know how to react when Tennessee missed a chip shot field goal.
Suddenly from the IU crowd could be heard...”Air ball...Air ball...Air ball.”
Even the Tennessee fans thought it was funny.

You won’t...Big, slow, white guys don’t fare well vs SEC speed and athleticism. Have fun in the sun tho because it’s the last time you’ll see it for 6 months.
Apparently you have not watched a lot . Eight of our 11 starters are from Florida or Georgia. Our one white starter on defense might have the best burst of any of guys.

You won’t...Big, slow, white guys don’t fare well vs SEC speed and athleticism. Have fun in the sun tho because it’s the last time you’ll see it for 6 months.
Have been to Tennessee a lot my niece and nephew grew up Nashville. My nephew won the 2005-2006 Hume award winner for outstanding football and scholar and citizen and I know the sun shines as much in Bloomington as it does in Tennessee.

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
Apparently you have not watched a lot . Eight of our 11 starters are from Florida or Georgia. Our one white starter on defense might have the best burst of any of guys.

Two of the other starters are from Mississippi and Tennessee (Memphis). If there's a speed difference it won't be because of where the players played HS football.

But big,’slow’ white guys always seem to make their way over to other teams message boards to make an idiot of themselves,why is that?
As for the the ‘sun’ comment,I’ve been to Tennessee in the winter so calm down and take another sip of moonshine there Cletus.

They cometh from thy backwoods and hill country.
By mule or goat or wooden buggy.
Clad in orange overalls with toothless grin.
Cheering on their Vols to win, win, win.

B6a3OpnIcAEQgQl.jpg

Half our roster is from Florida. Lol. And, I travel
a lot, so I see the plenty of Sunny beaches.

ADVERTISEMENT