ADVERTISEMENT

Besides TJD and Brunk who sniffs the floor for a top 25 team

Trace would be the ONLY player to start or come off the bench on another team. The rest seem mid-majors at best.

Oh yeah, I knew that. If anyone deserves a little grief it's probably me though, as I was really confident that it would take crap coaching for this to not be a really nice season. Arch has definitely had some bad luck though with Phin's nagging injury situation. I wouldn't have been so bold if I would have thought Rob would be mostly useless.

Excuses are tired at this point though!

IU's projected roster would put them between about #10 and #14 next year, but Trayce could leave and who knows what else may transpire.

You still might be right. The next 3 games are winnable.

I’m not that concerned with TJD leaving. I think he will play well tonight, but after that its going to be tough for him to score like he did early on in the season. 9 of that last 13 games are against teams who are currently in kenpoms top 40 and they all have at least one pretty good big guy.

I don’t think any player besides TJD and Brunk would even get on the floor for a decent top 25 team. We are that bad at times. Used to play for championships now we can’t even get in the tournament
There in lies the problem. Really tough to win without decent guard play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT