ADVERTISEMENT

Belichick got Belichicked

Loved watching him melt down when Vrabel milked the clock before punting. Nice to see someone use the rules against him to beat his ass. Beautiful
That was very interesting to watch...and introduced me to some rules of the clock I was completely unaware of.

Reactions: 13thman
Yes, I enjoyed the Colts 7-9 season. The curse of the deflategate liars rolls on!

3l9xtk.jpg

People might think I'm devastated or something, but I'm not even down at all. This was not a good team. Lots of holes, lots of age, and a serious lack of offensive talent. It is a near-miracle that they had a 12-4 regular season.

It was an absolute miracle that last year's 11-5 team, which was not a whole lot better, save about 3 guys on offense (Gronk playing on fumes, fullback Develin who made the running game hum, and LT Trent Brown) was able to beat 3 more talented teams in the playoffs and win the whole thing.

Everything in the last 10 years has been gravy for this fan. From 1960 through 2003, how many 12-win seasons did the Patriots have? The answer would be ZERO.

In a league where 7 of the final 8 are different from last year and where parity rules, putting up 19 straight winning seasons is insane.

The last time the Patriots, at the time of the kickoff of ANY GAME, were eliminated from Super Bowl contention was in December 2000 and Bill Clinton was president. The won their last games in 2002 and 2008 but lost division championship tiebreakers based on the outcome of other games.

If free agent Tom Brady becomes a Colt, EFF him. I'm no Brady fan (never have been), I'm a Patriots fan. I'd prefer Brady come back to the Pats, if they can manage to have the best draft they have had in a while and get a few young play makers, rather than a bunch of busts/projects.

Last edited:
No wonder they were in Cincinnati illegally recording signals ahead of the Bengals game.

LOL, you cracked the code on the "spying" case, hooky.

How do SPIES work? You hire some 3rd party video intern. you register with the host, so the intern is on the seating chart sent in advance to everyone, and they know he works for your team, even if they didn't see his credential. You sit him directly in front of the Bengals & Browns personnel. You have him come early and set up his big floor tripod and camera. By all means, you keep everything under wraps. Then you somehow record coaches giving out plays on their radio headsets. Yes, you get video of radio waves.

That's how spies work! Sneaky!

How do SPIES work? You hire some 3rd party video intern. you register with the host, so the intern is on the seating chart sent in advance to everyone, and they know he works for your team, even if they didn't see his credential. You sit him directly in front of the Bengals & Browns personnel. You have him come early and set up his big floor tripod and camera. By all means, you keep everything under wraps. Then you somehow record coaches giving out plays on their radio headsets. Yes, you get video of radio waves.

They admitted that they broke the rules. Your willful ignorance and incessant need to defend the indefensible is a never ending source of amusement for many of us. Keep it up, bucky!

Wouldn't it be funny if Tom Brady became a free agent and came to Indy? The offensive line could give him the Jeff George treatment and let the defense run unblocked at him.

I loved when that happened to George after he criticized the line. Maybe there was a reason to sign Kaeperdick for a game!

Yes, clearly it was all on the level.

They didn’t inform the league or the Bengals of what they were planning to do(must have slipped their minds), and they somehow didn’t inform their employees of the rules regarding filming, despite their long and extensively documented history of cheating(again, they probably just forgot).

And when said employees were caught taping extended periods of nothing but the Bengals sideline, with the “subject” of the documentary not even in the picture, they were so on the up and up that they begged to be able to delete it and forget the whole episode.

Nothing suspicious here!!! /outside shooter

Bahahahahahaaa.

Maybe Kraft can lawyer up and have the sideline video thrown into the same legal trash heap as his hand job videos.

ADVERTISEMENT