ADVERTISEMENT

Being a Trump = being a victim (Melania interview)

wiede

All-American
Sep 25, 2001
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/10/11/politics/melania-trump-be-best-initiative-bullying/index.html

Melania claims at one point in the interview to be “the most bullied person in the world”. The sense of being a victim runs STRONG in that family. It’s what they do best.

Is it the name? Having the world in the palm of your hand? Ascending from a model that got here by questionable means to be the First Lady?

I don’t understand this world view. It’s incredibly emotionally immature. And divorced from reality.

I know that she didn’t want any of this- she was clearly distraught on election night after news broke that he had won. But, she chose to marry DJT. And that clearly means she’s along for the ride. In other words, she chose this life- and it seems that she’s upset that she couldn’t live her care free life that she had before DJT became president. She comes off as incredibly out of touch- and entitled with her assertion.

Thinking back, at least since Carter (I’m 42), we’ve had a pretty amazing run of First Ladies. Women that understood they now had a huge platform to do good. And realized just how lucky they were to be in that position.

If I had to suggest one thing to Melania, it would be this. Don’t pick an initiative that goes against the foundation of how your husband behaves. Because it won’t be taken seriously, and it’ll only cause issues. And also when people criticize you, don’t turn yourself into a victim.

Reactions: cosmickid
If I had to suggest one thing to Melania, it would be this. Don’t pick an initiative that goes against the foundation of how your husband behaves. Because it won’t be taken seriously, and it’ll only cause issues.
Her whole "initiative" is incoherent nonsense. "Be Best"??? Cyber-bullying??? And promoting it in Africa wearing safari garb??? It's downright schizoid.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/10/11/politics/melania-trump-be-best-initiative-bullying/index.html

Melania claims at one point in the interview to be “the most bullied person in the world”. The sense of being a victim runs STRONG in that family. It’s what they do best.

Is it the name? Having the world in the palm of your hand? Ascending from a model that got here by questionable means to be the First Lady?

I don’t understand this world view. It’s incredibly emotionally immature. And divorced from reality.

I know that she didn’t want any of this- she was clearly distraught on election night after news broke that he had won. But, she chose to marry DJT. And that clearly means she’s along for the ride. In other words, she chose this life- and it seems that she’s upset that she couldn’t live her care free life that she had before DJT became president. She comes off as incredibly out of touch- and entitled with her assertion.

Thinking back, at least since Carter (I’m 42), we’ve had a pretty amazing run of First Ladies. Women that understood they now had a huge platform to do good. And realized just how lucky they were to be in that position.

If I had to suggest one thing to Melania, it would be this. Don’t pick an initiative that goes against the foundation of how your husband behaves. Because it won’t be taken seriously, and it’ll only cause issues. And also when people criticize you, don’t turn yourself into a victim.

The problem with your advice is the moron in chief truly has no foundations at all on behavior, so any initiative could change at any single moment or tweet without notice.

Secondly, portraying themselves as victims is all that family knows. They take no responsibility for anything.....not to mention she is bullied daily by that idiotic philandering lying con man so she should be used to the role.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT