ADVERTISEMENT

Been binging...

GetFreshCrew

All-American
Aug 29, 2005
Finished both seasons of Master of None and season 1 of Stranger Things...

Both are very entertaining...

Master of None was not what I thought it was going to be... I thought it was going to be a comedy vehicle but ...

If anyone can comment, is season 2 of ST worth the commitment?

What R U fukkers watching?

Stopped watching television. Not sure why, but I figure when I'm old and sitting in a wheelchair next to women without teeth I'll have plenty of time to binge watch.

Just finished Season 7...

shameless_season_9_confirmed.jpg

I liked Stranger Things. I just finished Black Mirror and liked it. I loved Master of None and Aziz. I'm just two episodes in on Broadchurch.

We just wrapped up season 1 of Sneaky Pete on Amazon. Thought it was excellent. Graham Yost is involved, so it's of the same quality as The Americans and Justified.

Stranger Things isn't normally my type of show, but I thought it was very good. Season 2 was only marginally better than Season 1 IMO.

Peaky Blinders turned out to be really good.
I tried it once, couldn’t get into it. A few months later gave it another shot and it hooked me.
Plus each season is only 6-7 episodes so it isnt so consuming like Blacklist that I gave up on.

has what you have been binge watching, by any chance made you more religious?

if not, and that sounds like a good thing to you, i've read there are some studies that can suggest something for you.

ADVERTISEMENT