ADVERTISEMENT

Because of the popularity of the Patriots serial cheating posts......

I want the Patriots cheating posts back on the AOTF.......

• Yes, I want them back.

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • No, let people discuss it on the tailgate board.

Votes: 42 76.4%

• Total voters

Zizkov

Nov 25, 2002
Prague
they have been moved to the tailgate board.

If you would like them moved back to the OTF, please vote in the poll.

if there are no threads available or no new threads EVEN ALLOWED TO BE CREATED in which to discuss popular topics, you can expect many off-the-topic posts

Well done. I salute you sir.

joker-clap.gif

Reactions: C-$
Once again, you take steps to change the OTF from being a free and open board. Boobs, and in particular the same boobs from the same photographs, can be posted here. The same old beer can be discussed here ad nauseum (regardless whether anyone gets nauseated from consuming it or even lives in an area where they can find and buy it). But, you pick one topic and move it to an arbitrarily selected board despite the total lack of relevance to a tailgate party or any other connection to an actual game.

This is all about the buddies of the mods, an elitist club of about 15-20 posters who know each other. You guys are just plain elitist and wrong.

I will not vote in any stupid poll because this was not democratic in the first place. How's the new "modern" format working out?

Reactions: outside shooter
Once again, you take steps to change the OTF from being a free and open board. Boobs, and in particular the same boobs from the same photographs, can be posted here. The same old beer can be discussed here ad nauseum (regardless whether anyone gets nauseated from consuming it or even lives in an area where they can find and buy it). But, you pick one topic and move it to an arbitrarily selected board despite the total lack of relevance to a tailgate party or any other connection to an actual game.

This is all about the buddies of the mods, an elitist club of about 15-20 posters who know each other. You guys are just plain elitist and wrong.

I will not vote in any stupid poll because this was not democratic in the first place. How's the new "modern" format working out?

You should change the culture.

Reactions: JARiley

EMMsCrP.gif

I'm on your side now!

You're going to quit watching football because you realized spending 2.5hrs watching 11 minutes of actual play by mentally incompetent roided up retards in the new TMZ/NFL is a complete waste of time?

*high five* ....

You're going to quit watching football because you realized spending 2.5hrs watching 11 minutes of actual play by mentally incompetent roided up retards in the new TMZ/NFL is a complete waste of time?

*high five* ....
No of course not. Your comment about the relative time of action vs. inaction in a football game is valid though.

My post was prompted because I just had an epiphany that your zit-popping videos aren't all that bad when compared to the trash-canning of one of the most popular topics ever seen (even though it appears you dislike the topic).

By the way, do you think that other post of yours a few days ago relates equally well to childish musicians as well as childish athletes? I think you'll remember the post, so I won't bother linking it, but it reminded me of Keith Moon at the time I read it.

No of course not. Your comment about the relative time of action vs. inaction in a football game is valid though.

My post was prompted because I just had an epiphany that your zit-popping videos aren't all that bad when compared to the trash-canning of one of the most popular topics ever seen (even though it appears you dislike the topic).

By the way, do you think that other post of yours a few days ago relates equally well to childish musicians as well as childish athletes? I think you'll remember the post, so I won't bother linking it, but it reminded me of Keith Moon at the time I read it.
sigh, way too serious. This is not the day for this. This day is reserved for watching OS have a butthurt melt down and laughing at him.

Freakin noobs, man.....

sigh, way too serious. This is not the day for this. This day is reserved for watching OS have a butthurt melt down and laughing at him.

Freakin noobs, man.....

This isn't directed at you but is just to see if I can insert this video while on a phone while watching TV. You're the acknowledged pimple master, of course. No claim to your original authorship, composition or technique. If this works, I'll need to figure out what sort of content is the most irritating.

To paraphrase Abbie Hoffman, "if they treat you like sh__ , make sure you stink."

Put them back. It is unnecessary censorship, and it denies OS the opportunity to demonstrate that he is an intelligent, educated dickhead.
If enough people wanted those threads to go away, they would simply quit posting on them. Very simple.

Reactions: Hoops Cat
This isn't directed at you but is just to see if I can insert this video while on a phone while watching TV. You're the acknowledged pimple master, of course. No claim to your original authorship, composition or technique. If this works, I'll need to figure out what sort of content is the most irritating.

To paraphrase Abbie Hoffman, "if they treat you like sh__ , make sure you stink."

"Jedi mind tricks only work on the weak minded" - Obi Wan Kenobi

I'm torn. Kind of like a trainwreck in that I couldn't help looking and posting. But I kind of hated myself for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT