ADVERTISEMENT

Beautiful

RBB89

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2002
Pack the Rock.

34zerfl.jpg

Idk what I want, it just looks totally awkward. Like the screen is shifted down. Enclosing the whole thing in stone might be what makes it an issue, especially since the screen is slightly recessed and there isn't an additional layer of stone at the bottom of the screen. It's not a big thing but slight aesthetic issues knaw at me. It's maybe more apparent from a higher vantage:

edit: my immediate thought when the cover first went up was that if somehow the speaker cover could be made red (that wasn't too dull because of the necessary material) then it might fix the issue for me

Reactions: vesuvius13
Idk what I want, it just looks totally awkward. Like the screen is shifted down. Enclosing the whole thing in stone might be what makes it an issue, especially since the screen is slightly recessed and there isn't an additional layer of stone at the bottom of the screen. It's not a big thing but slight aesthetic issues knaw at me. It's maybe more apparent from a higher vantage:

edit: my immediate thought when the cover first went up was that if somehow the speaker cover could be made red (that wasn't too dull because of the necessary material) then it might fix the issue for me
What are you referring to? I see nothing in the video board that alarms me. This is interesting....

Yeah, I'm ****ed in the head when it comes to aesthetics. The visual negative space of the speakers bothers me.

No, I agree completely. You are referring to the black stripe at the top of the board. It caught my eye the first time I saw it with the construction photos and I first thought the screen just wasn't done yet. It's definitely just being picky but I know what you mean.

No, I agree completely. You are referring to the black stripe at the top of the board. It caught my eye the first time I saw it with the construction photos and I first thought the screen just wasn't done yet. It's definitely just being picky but I know what you mean.

The screen needed to be about 6' higher....it's just a flaw in the design. It's not a huge deal but it's immediately noticeable.

The screen needed to be about 6' higher....it's just a flaw in the design. It's not a huge deal but it's immediately noticeable.

I would move the speaker to the bottom or I would do as someone else suggested, place a red colored cover to fill it in. But again, in the grand scheme of things, it's nitpicking. I'm just glad to see there's a big game in the Rock and beautiful weather tomorrow!

With the amount of money the university has spent on football facilities in the past several years, I have no complaints about anything. The place has never been more impressive or beautiful. Go IU. Go Boston College.

With the amount of money the university has spent on football facilities in the past several years, I have no complaints about anything. The place has never been more impressive or beautiful. Go IU. Go Boston College.

In reality, those facilities are mostly shared by all sports.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT