ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball in Paradise in Asheville? link

That'd be cool if they allow fans to attend. Be fun to play UNC in Asheville! 2 hours for me! Not counting on fans unfortunately.

Looks like this plan is a go! All right, step one down, now I just have to hope they allow fans and find a way to get tickets! Having been in NC for 30 years I can tell you watching IU beat UNC on NC soil is a treat! All ready seen it once (first time was in the Dean Dome too, which was extra sweet!); Let's GO HOOSIERS!

Kinda has a Btown vibe..
My guess is attendance will be super low..

Why do you say that? I live in Charlotte and think it will be a tough ticket to get, if fans are allowed. I don't think the other teams will travel well, but remember UNC is in the field as is Davidson. UNC alone would make it a tough ticket, and guessing even if fans are allowed it will be at lesser capacity.... 25-50%? I checked and it says capacity is 7,000 so you're only looking at 2300-3500 seats. IU travels well here and I'd imagine IU fans alone would normally account for at least 1,000 tickets.

No ..I'm sure it will be a hard ticket to get. I bet there's no more than 2500..
I'm hearing here in Indiana for high school basketball it could be 15 %..
My home gym is the Hatchet House Cody Zeller 's home also.. It holds 7,000..
Looks like 1100 or so for home games..Hope I'm wrong ..
Go Hoosiers !!

Full Bracket:

Go Hoosiers!

Full Bracket:

Go Hoosiers!

Good bracket alignment. Obviously they want an IU/UNC final for TV purposes. I always like early challenges and Providence will be ready.

ADVERTISEMENT