ADVERTISEMENT

Bama & Georgia - Who cares?

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
I'm currently sitting at a hotel bar in Tampa, eating a late dinner and surrounded by SEC fans. What a vile sort of vermin. Just needed to get that out there.

th

Woof!

I like very few things anymore. Im done with football and watch very little tv anymore. Music will always be a part of my life, and I spend too many hours researching fantasy golf and bitcoin.

There was actually a young family in here with IU gear on. Didn't want to be the creeper, so I stayed on the other end of the bar. Sorry no pics of mom in a 2 piece. I'll stake out the pool later if time permits.

I watched fewer games this year, both NFL & college, than I have in long time.
Of the games I have watched, very few have been entertaining.

This game is entertaining. Both team are flying around with a high intensity level.

Reactions: largemouth
This was a very exciting game with lots of suspense. Here is a kid Tagovailoa who never started a game and started the second half as a freshman and brings them back. Then he throws the winning touchdown to win it in overtime after the kicker for Bama missed the game winning field goal in regulation. What a game.

Last edited:
I'm currently sitting at a hotel bar in Tampa, eating a late dinner and surrounded by SEC fans. What a vile sort of vermin. Just needed to get that out there.
I watched a little in the 4th quarter and confirmed IU football plays in slow motion. The speed of the game is so different at that level of talent. The DL and LB speed is also impressive.

I watched a little in the 4th quarter and confirmed IU football plays in slow motion. The speed of the game is so different at that level of talent. The DL and LB speed is also impressive.

And pretty scary to think there was about 15 true freshman on the field in the 4th quarter and OT for both teams. Rest of college football will be fighting for the other 2 playoff spots because Bama/Georgia will be taking 2 for the next 3-4 years.

Reactions: largemouth
I heard this morning that Alabama has 44 kids in the NFL right now. Georgia has 38. Crazy difference in the speed of the game last night.

You should have seen the first half before fatigue set in. Everything slowed down in the 2nd half compared to the 1st half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT